Durham Probe A Scam!

I told you so, I never, not for one millisecond, believed this man(Barr)was gonna actually take after the traitors in the Obama administration, the federal bureaucracy, and "uhh" the US senate, and that last is why this was all a sham from day one, thats because almost every US senator was in on this coup d' tat from the outset, hell, the fucking republicans authored it, it was republicans who created Mueller! Checkmate America, you fucking lost, now shut the fuck up and do exactly as you are told to do by your masters in the aristocracy!

Lol, it's a sham all right, but not for the reasons you think.
Do you think altering FBI docs to a FISA is a sham? Explain that thoroughly and I'm on board.
Still waiting for proof that actually happened.
Check the Horowitz report for further clarification.
The one that said the surveillance of Carter Page was justified?
Yes. The one that said the bar was so low to begin it. Very flimsy to start an investigation. Especially this was planned to be made a fake crime.

Now it lead to FISA falsification so let's start again. Was it OK to alter docs to a FISA Court?

I told you so, I never, not for one millisecond, believed this man(Barr)was gonna actually take after the traitors in the Obama administration, the federal bureaucracy, and "uhh" the US senate, and that last is why this was all a sham from day one, thats because almost every US senator was in on this coup d' tat from the outset, hell, the fucking republicans authored it, it was republicans who created Mueller! Checkmate America, you fucking lost, now shut the fuck up and do exactly as you are told to do by your masters in the aristocracy!

Look, the thing I hate the most about you cretins, is your immunization against truth! We now know virtually all of it, we know Obama and Biden were involved from beginning and probably still are to this very day, this very moment! Proven mind you, proven via emails and Rices and Stroucks notes, and yet here you are, obfuscating the reality away, still screaming "conspiracy theory!" So fuck you, I don't care what you want, or think, you, like every other democratic party zombie, deny the in your face truth, its in your fucking faces and still you prattle on and on, usually about Russia, which again has been proven to have been concocted by Obama and his staff.

You are such political zealots, so mindlessly committed to one party totalitarian rule, that you are literally become depraved, and incapable of even acknowledging that we caught you dead to fucking rights in naked treason even though you don't care because you love the treason and the traitors who perpetrated it! This is why we are gonna have us a war, and you and your fellow sick twisted democratic party fascists are going to face complete, annihilating catastrophe en masse when it gets going in earnest, because you've played your hand, and we all see you creatures exactly for what you really are, evil fucking fascist monsters, ready and willing to commit atrocity, any atrocity no matter how depraved, simply to ensure you never have to be personally responsible for a single day of your lives! :fu:

Do you think altering FBI docs to a FISA is a sham? Explain that thoroughly and I'm on board.
Still waiting for proof that actually happened.
Check the Horowitz report for further clarification.
The one that said the surveillance of Carter Page was justified?
Yes. The one that said the bar was so low to begin it. Very flimsy to start an investigation. Especially this was planned to be made a fake crime.

Now it lead to FISA falsification so let's start again. Was it OK to alter docs to a FISA Court?
Lol, I'm still waiting on proof that happened.

Look, the thing I hate the most about you cretins, is your immunization against truth! We now know virtually all of it, we know Obama and Biden were involved from beginning and probably still are to this very day, this very moment! Proven mind you, proven via emails and Rices and Stroucks notes, and yet here you are, obfuscating the reality away, still screaming "conspiracy theory!" So fuck you, I don't care what you want, or think, you, like every other democratic party zombie, deny the in your face truth, its in your fucking faces and still you prattle on and on, usually about Russia, which again has been proven to have been concocted by Obama and his staff.

You are such political zealots, so mindlessly committed to one party totalitarian rule, that you are literally become depraved, and incapable of even acknowledging that we caught you dead to fucking rights in naked treason even though you don't care because you love the treason and the traitors who perpetrated it! This is why we are gonna have us a war, and you and your fellow sick twisted democratic party fascists are going to face complete, annihilating catastrophe en masse when it gets going in earnest, because you've played your hand, and we all see you creatures exactly for what you really are, evil fucking fascist monsters, ready and willing to commit atrocity, any atrocity no matter how depraved, simply to ensure you never have to be personally responsible for a single day of your lives! :fu:
Lol, that's not truth, that's fake news.

all your crap phony scandals and conspiracy theories about Hillary have been investigated totally discredited but of course never retracted on the garbage GOP propaganda machine. All of them. You live on an imaginary planet, hater dupe. You started out well LOL....
Congrats on being the most brainwashed individual at USMB.
every scandal and conspiracy you know about Democratshas been investigated totally discredited but of course never retracted on the GOP garbage propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. The Democrats are not corrupt, Republicans are in jail everywhere you look and it's going to get a lot worse. But don't worry the greedy idiot Rich GOP billionaires will do fine.
And PLEASE learn how to selectively quote and stop stretching the pages out . It's bad enough wasting even a microsecond reading anything you have to say in the first place without having to scroll to it.
all your crap phony scandals and conspiracy theories about Hillary have been investigated totally discredited but of course never retracted on the garbage GOP propaganda machine. All of them. You live on an imaginary planet, hater dupe. You started out well LOL....
I knew you were annoying with your smart-ass little one liners, but I had know idea you were this ignorant. Thanks for the heads up.
so give me an example of where I am wrong and I will prove to you that you are a brainwashed functional moron. I have a masters in history etcetera etc and you people are clueless. Just the way the greedy idiot scumbag billionaires of the GOP like it.

Lol, that's not truth, that's fake news.
Truth, rolls off of evil fascist thugs such as yourself, as raindrops do waxed windshields.... You are evil, the world will be that much better of a place when you depart from it, such is almost certainly an indisputable truth, like most sociopaths you likely know this deep down, you know you are broken in some fashion, thus you rage and rage and rage, you are joined in that by tens of millions of other sociopaths who call democratic party home!

so give me an example of where I am wrong and I will prove to you that you are a brainwashed functional moron. I have a masters in history etcetera etc and you people are clueless. Just the way the greedy idiot scumbag billionaires of the GOP like it.
Other billionaires generally don't like Trump except for the tax cuts and the removal of certain costly regulations....(WHICH are creating jobs- look at the pre-Covid-19 numbers)many federal regulations which should be left to states, btw. The deep state complex and the military industry don't like him ....they wanted Hillary and Obama's proxy wars to expand in Syria, Africa. ....continue a phony cold war with Russia while they LET CHINA EAT OUR LUNCH...Trump has kept peace with North Korea.....in 8 years Obama never even went there. What a pussy he was.
1594341624544.png

Make shit up much as you go?
Moron, the truth is in your face, remove fucking thumb from hole in head, Durham hasn't even conducted a single interview of any of the principles, not fucking one! Tom Fitton nailed this, he has steadfastly reported complete absence of grand jury, you cannot run a criminal probe absent a grand jury, and if he is not running a criminal probe of the greatest criminal conspiracy in United States history, then just what the fuck do you think it is he has been doing??? On the other end of the moron spectrum, of which you are a charter member, are the fascists up above, who of course love it! American's, if you want justice, you're gonna have to mete it out on your own, the entire federal system is a criminal conspiracy, indeed, the US federal government is the single greatest organized crime syndicate in all of human history!

"Durham hasn't even conducted a single interview of any of the principles, not fucking one!"

Oh? And you know this how? Just because you haven't read it in the MSM doesn't mean interviews were not done.

"you cannot run a criminal probe absent a grand jury"

Utter nonsense. A grand jury is not needed unless and until you indict somebody. Any probe is all about gathering facts and evidence and then deciding if it's enough to indict somebody.

I would be quite surprised if the Durham investigation doesn't indict somebody by September, certainly that fuckwad lawyer that falsified the FISA application on Carter Page. But if Biden is elected then it all goes away next year and it'll be back to business as usual for the prog/libs.
Dear God, you impossible idiot, that is precisely the point, he hasn't indicted anyone, for anything, indeed he has declined to prosecute three men, all of whom were nailed dead to rights in conspiracy to overthrow the United States via its lawfully elected leader, the president, and other crimes! You cannot have a "criminal probe" absent a grand jury, such is how the US attorney obtains fuel to feed the criminal probe, and if you cannot feed the criminal probe fuel, then by definition you haven't a criminal probe at all! Every conviction obtained by the Mueller team against Trump's so-called inner circle, was obtained "illegally," all fruit of the poison tree, all part & parcel of an entirely illegal, and totally treasonous conspiracy initiated by the previous president and his administration, and judging by Barr, and his running dog, John Durham's actions these last 14 months, all are walking, whilst laughing in Americas face!

Total garbage. Everything you said is ass-backwards, you do not impanel a grand jury until you have a case that is strong enough to indict someone with. It doesn't work the other way around, you are not supposed to select someone and then go looking for a crime to charge him/her with. No, you impossible idiot, if sufficient evidence of wrong-doing does not exist to consider starting a probe in the first place then nothing happens and you sure as hell don't need a grand jury for that.

But - if sufficient evidence does exist that warrant an investigation according to the criteria in the DOJ, then one is authorized and off they go. But STILL without a grand jury; the grand jury is not impaneled unless and until the evidence gathering is complete, you got that? And if the evidence does not suggest a conviction can be obtained, then a grand jury is STILL not impaneled, you got that?

Innocent until proven guilty, that's how it works in this country. It sucks sometimes when a guy like OJ Simpson walks free, but our judicial system is designed to make sure an innocent person is not convicted of something they didn't do and if sometimes that means a guilty person walks free, well that's the way it is. Or the way it is supposed to be, we know that sometimes the innocent are convicted and sometimes the guilty are not, like Hillary Clinton wasn't. Sooo, the DOJ has to make sure they have all their ducks lined up and facts straight, cuz the best lawyers in the world are going to try to poke holes in the case.
You see this retard, whose IQ is running around room temperature, this is the zombie class democrats control, and it is why Barr & Durhams little Deep State rope-a-dope is so profoundly treacherous. Such impossibly stupid creatures even in the face of overwhelming & irrefutable evidence of fascist treachery, of treason and sedition, and still the room temp IQ's such as the above quoted retard, cling to declarations of "conspiracy theory" even as the conspiracy has long since been proven as fact! This is how history is manufactured, the above retard would believe sundown is actually sunrise if only democrats told him it was so.....
all your ridiculous phony scandals have been investigated and discredited totally. If you change the channel oh, well you are un able to change the channel I know.in the whole world only the GOP base believes your crap. Made up crap you hear endlessly from your pathetic bought off high School grad excokehead DJ's like rush and Sean. Poor America. Great job with the pandemic we still don't have any national leadership In producing PPE 4 our Hospital workers for crying out loud. And idiots who believe masks are un American. Unbelievable.

Moron, the truth is in your face, remove fucking thumb from hole in head, Durham hasn't even conducted a single interview of any of the principles, not fucking one! Tom Fitton nailed this, he has steadfastly reported complete absence of grand jury, you cannot run a criminal probe absent a grand jury, and if he is not running a criminal probe of the greatest criminal conspiracy in United States history, then just what the fuck do you think it is he has been doing??? On the other end of the moron spectrum, of which you are a charter member, are the fascists up above, who of course love it! American's, if you want justice, you're gonna have to mete it out on your own, the entire federal system is a criminal conspiracy, indeed, the US federal government is the single greatest organized crime syndicate in all of human history!
at the moment it is OMG...gigantic giveaway to the rich and screwjob for everyone else thanks GOP.

"Durham hasn't even conducted a single interview of any of the principles, not fucking one!"

Oh? And you know this how? Just because you haven't read it in the MSM doesn't mean interviews were not done.

Utter nonsense. A grand jury is not needed unless and until you indict somebody. Any probe is all about gathering facts and evidence and then deciding if it's enough to indict somebody.

I would be quite surprised if the Durham investigation doesn't indict somebody by September, certainly that fuckwad lawyer that falsified the FISA application on Carter Page. But if Biden is elected then it all goes away next year and it'll be back to business as usual for the prog/libs.
Dear God, you impossible idiot, that is precisely the point, he hasn't indicted anyone, for anything, indeed he has declined to prosecute three men, all of whom were nailed dead to rights in conspiracy to overthrow the United States via its lawfully elected leader, the president, and other crimes! You cannot have a "criminal probe" absent a grand jury, such is how the US attorney obtains fuel to feed the criminal probe, and if you cannot feed the criminal probe fuel, then by definition you haven't a criminal probe at all! Every conviction obtained by the Mueller team against Trump's so-called inner circle, was obtained "illegally," all fruit of the poison tree, all part & parcel of an entirely illegal, and totally treasonous conspiracy initiated by the previous president and his administration, and judging by Barr, and his running dog, John Durham's actions these last 14 months, all are walking, whilst laughing in Americas face!

Total garbage. Everything you said is ass-backwards, you do not impanel a grand jury until you have a case that is strong enough to indict someone with. It doesn't work the other way around, you are not supposed to select someone and then go looking for a crime to charge him/her with. No, you impossible idiot, if sufficient evidence of wrong-doing does not exist to consider starting a probe in the first place then nothing happens and you sure as hell don't need a grand jury for that.

But - if sufficient evidence does exist that warrant an investigation according to the criteria in the DOJ, then one is authorized and off they go. But STILL without a grand jury; the grand jury is not impaneled unless and until the evidence gathering is complete, you got that? And if the evidence does not suggest a conviction can be obtained, then a grand jury is STILL not impaneled, you got that?

Innocent until proven guilty, that's how it works in this country. It sucks sometimes when a guy like OJ Simpson walks free, but our judicial system is designed to make sure an innocent person is not convicted of something they didn't do and if sometimes that means a guilty person walks free, well that's the way it is. Or the way it is supposed to be, we know that sometimes the innocent are convicted and sometimes the guilty are not, like Hillary Clinton wasn't. Sooo, the DOJ has to make sure they have all their ducks lined up and facts straight, cuz the best lawyers in the world are going to try to poke holes in the case.
You see this retard, whose IQ is running around room temperature, this is the zombie class democrats control, and it is why Barr & Durhams little Deep State rope-a-dope is so profoundly treacherous. Such impossibly stupid creatures even in the face of overwhelming & irrefutable evidence of fascist treachery, of treason and sedition, and still the room temp IQ's such as the above quoted retard, cling to declarations of "conspiracy theory" even as the conspiracy has long since been proven as fact! This is how history is manufactured, the above retard would believe sundown is actually sunrise if only democrats told him it was so.....
all your ridiculous phony scandals have been investigated and discredited totally. If you change the channel oh, well you are un able to change the channel I know.in the whole world only the GOP base believes your crap. Made up crap you hear endlessly from your pathetic bought off high School grad excokehead DJ's like rush and Sean. Poor America. Great job with the pandemic we still don't have any national leadership In producing PPE 4 our Hospital workers for crying out loud. And idiots who believe masks are un American. Unbelievable.

at the moment it is OMG...gigantic giveaway to the rich and screwjob for everyone else thanks GOP.
I'm just curious, seriously so, what its like for you, having an IQ running at about 68, who helps you with paperwork and paying the bills, mom? A charity? :fu:

The only way we take our country back is from citizens, and I’m not talking about voting. It’s too deep, we need to over throw

"Republicans created Mueller so shut the fuk up"? Another brilliant political argument from the video game educated left.

Welcome to ignore, dumbass!

Fuck you for having the inability to carry on a serious debate.
Welcome to ignore??? You fucking retarded sub-moron, its my thread, YOU chose to enter into it, I didn't chase you down and force you into it idiot! :auiqs.jpg:
1594396144604.jpeg

The only way we take our country back is from citizens, and I’m not talking about voting. It’s too deep, we need to over throw
Do you know who is at the absolute highest echelon of the Biden campaign? The horse faced princess, "Alexandria Ocasio Cortez" who has a demonstrable IQ running along at an air conditioned 68-72! She is quite literally in control of him, or very nearly so, she is hero worshiped by legions of intellectually aborted millennial's, tens of millions of them! I see no way out of this, other then force of arms, and now the military is all in with BLM, pushing its naked Chinese produced Maoist propaganda and force feeding it to young soldiers, airman, sailors and marines! Behind all of this, is Obama, and the tech billionaires, all of whom are firmly under the control of the CCP.....

"Republicans created Mueller so shut the fuk up"? Another brilliant political argument from the video game educated left.
Another room temp IQ preening for attention..... Idiot, Mueller was created by the republican controlled senate, and the republican administration run DOJ under the control of a republican attorney general named "Jeff Sessions!" :rolleyes:

I'm just curious, seriously so, what its like for you, having an IQ running at about 68, who helps you with paperwork and paying the bills, mom? A charity? :fu:
No argument as usual? Got you!

Another room temp IQ preening for attention..... Idiot, Mueller was created by the republican controlled senate, and the republican administration run DOJ under the control of a republican attorney general named "Jeff Sessions!" :rolleyes:
And Mueller is the GOP schmuck who doesn't believe President can be indicted so we left it up to the Senate which is a joke. Pretty swampy.

Forum List

Back