Dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
So tonight on the way home I was listening to the Jim Bohannon show.

His guest was Tom Delay.

Some knucklehead calls in and asks Tom what he thinks "we" can do to take money out of politics.

This was me when I realized it wasn't a joke: :rolleyes:

Then I did this: :cuckoo:

Once I pulled into the driveway, and was safely off the road, I did this: :rofl:

The caller was probably a Democrat. ;)

BTW, what happened to "Don't Tread on Me?" You don't see a lot of Megadeath these days.

BTW, what happened to "Don't Tread on Me?"

I was getting too many negative reps from the libtards.

DemoKKKrats enjoy being human doormats ;)

I figured that with all of the songs Dave Mustaine wrote about capitalism, toxic waste, the military industrial complex, etc. they might ease up on me.

Oh, and I also dug up a bunch of my old CDs and so I've been listening to Megadeth almost exclusively to those for the last 2 weeks. So I thought they (er, he... since Megadeth is basically Dave Mustaine) deserved to make the avatar.

I was getting too many negative reps from the libtards.

DemoKKKrats enjoy being human doormats ;)

I figured that with all of the songs Dave Mustaine wrote about capitalism, toxic waste, the military industrial complex, etc. they might ease up on me.

Oh, and I also dug up a bunch of my old CDs and so I've been listening to Megadeth almost exclusively to those for the last 2 weeks. So I thought they (er, he... since Megadeth is basically Dave Mustaine) deserved to make the avatar.

LOL. Just don't tell them you own guns.

Did he look like Ben Affleck?

:cool:

Eh, except for the facial hair I imagine chicks would think he had similar features. Cool kid, kinda kooky, had some goofy colleg hippy friends, but they were okay. They were shooters too.

I don't know what happened to him, if I could find him I'd ask him if he was heading to the range anytimesoon. :eusa_think:

Hey definitely man. I haven't been down to Oxnard in quite a while because I've been shooting my homemade AR clone (KKKali-legal of course) almost exclusively and I've been reloading my own .223 ammo. So, a 25 yard indoor range that doesn't allow you to bring in (1) outside ammo or (2) reloads isn't exactly conducive to my black rifle fun. But I need to get some reps in with the handguns just to stay sharp (gonna be applying for my CCW soon, emailed the county sheriff today requesting the application) so one one of these days I'll cruise down there. Deal?

So tonight on the way home I was listening to the Jim Bohannon show.

His guest was Tom Delay.

Some knucklehead calls in and asks Tom what he thinks "we" can do to take money out of politics.

This was me when I realized it wasn't a joke: :rolleyes:

Then I did this: :cuckoo:

Once I pulled into the driveway, and was safely off the road, I did this: :rofl:

You've obviously not been listening to the speeches from the comedy team of "Dick & Bush", recently.

Hey definitely man. I haven't been down to Oxnard in quite a while because I've been shooting my homemade AR clone (KKKali-legal of course) almost exclusively and I've been reloading my own .223 ammo. So, a 25 yard indoor range that doesn't allow you to bring in (1) outside ammo or (2) reloads isn't exactly conducive to my black rifle fun. But I need to get some reps in with the handguns just to stay sharp (gonna be applying for my CCW soon, emailed the county sheriff today requesting the application) so one one of these days I'll cruise down there. Deal?

Deal.

Now that I know where you are, making plans will be much easier.

If that's the dumbest thing you've ever heard, then you don't get around much. I can think of quite a few Dumber & Dumberest things such as:

"The Debate is over on (regarding global warming)."

"It depends upon what the meaning of is is."

"(paraphrased) The government should fill out tax returns for people"

This is fun!

Add some more of your own!

If that's the dumbest thing you've ever heard, then you don't get around much. I can think of quite a few Dumber & Dumberest things such as:

"The Debate is over on (regarding global warming)."

"It depends upon what the meaning of is is."

"(paraphrased) The government should fill out tax returns for people"

This is fun!

Add some more of your own!

Snowman, I think boedicca may have a point.

How about instead of taking money out of politics, you take the corrupt SoBs in office out and replace them with good and decent people?

Forum List

Back