Dumb Mexicans duped by Obama

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
LOL! It just doesn't get any better than this!

1.4 million Obama amnesty applicants on deportation hit list

Some 1.4 million illegals who followed President Obama's request to sign up for two controversial amnesty programs could be among the first to face deportation under the new administration.

The reason: In exchange for getting into the two programs, they handed over their identities, home addresses, and admitted to being in the United States illegally, making them the easiest to find and legally deport.

"I was surprised anyone would be stupid enough to sign up for DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and DAPA (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans). Yet apparently hundreds of thousands of people did so anyway," said John Miano of the Center for Immigration Studies.

1.4 million Obama amnesty applicants on deportation hit list!

:party:

I really don't have that much fear of the Mexican illegals. I'm surrounded by em..
It's these terrorist country's that we gotta watch

• Banned
Many of them are coming in from Mexico. They look like Mexicans at first glance.

Some 1.4 million illegals who followed President Obama's request to sign up for two controversial amnesty programs could be among the first to face deportation under the new administration.

The reason: In exchange for getting into the two programs, they handed over their identities, home addresses, and admitted to being in the United States illegally, making them the easiest to find and legally deport.

"I was surprised anyone would be stupid enough to sign up for DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and DAPA (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans). Yet apparently hundreds of thousands of people did so anyway," said John Miano of the Center for Immigration Studies.

It's not going to work like that.

Never said it would.

Forum List

Back