dumb journalist

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

now look at this argument form this article:

“The Taser issue is a red herring, and if you see the video, he grabs the Taser but he releases it multiple times,

lol lol dumbest argument i ever saw. he released it multiple times because he grabbed it multiple and and didn't not comply. You can not let go of it multiple times if you have not grabbed it multiple times. some black dude must have write this and yeah he tried to taser the cop he grabbed it pressed trigger but was not turned around far to land the shot. you can here the taser go off in the video. justified this black dude put the cop in danger. and then these dumb journalists make it worse.

now look at this argument form this article:

“The Taser issue is a red herring, and if you see the video, he grabs the Taser but he releases it multiple times,

lol lol dumbest argument i ever saw. he released it multiple times because he grabbed it multiple and and didn't not comply. You can not let go of it multiple times if you have not grabbed it multiple times. some black dude must have write this and yeah he tried to taser the cop he grabbed it pressed trigger but was not turned around far to land the shot. you can here the taser go off in the video. justified this black dude put the cop in danger. and then these dumb journalists make it worse.
Tried to watch it but couldn't. Would not open up. Did the officer try to handcuff him? What is so hard in handcuffing people? It's not that difficult to do. Heck, punch the dude in the back of the head and knock him out, hand cuff him and arrest him. Why go for the gun? You have other things on you to whack him and knock him out.

Tried to watch it but couldn't. Would not open up. Did the officer try to handcuff him? What is so hard in handcuffing people? It's not that difficult to do. Heck, punch the dude in the back of the head and knock him out, hand cuff him and arrest him. Why go for the gun? You have other things on you to whack him and knock him out.
he was trying to handcuff him , he has pin him down cause he kept trying to get away and thrn grabbed taser. cop had no choice but to shoot.

he was trying to handcuff him , he has pin him down cause he kept trying to get away and thrn grabbed taser. cop had no choice but to shoot.
I kind of disagree if the officer was on top of him and in control of him. Like I said, take out the pepper spray and baton and whack him into submission. But to shoot? Heck, a good jab in the back of the neck or head would get him to stop and then he could handcuff the perp.

I kind of disagree if the officer was on top of him and in control of him. Like I said, take out the pepper spray and baton and whack him into submission. But to shoot? Heck, a good jab in the back of the neck or head would get him to stop and then he could handcuff the perp.
he was trying to get control. the black hood kept fighting and even tried to tase him. he to dump to know he wasnt in the postion too. justified.

he was trying to get control. the black hood kept fighting and even tried to tase him. he to dump to know he wasnt in the postion too. justified.
Why did the officer put the taser down by his the perps head? Mistake number one. Number two, just clobber the guy on the back of the head or neck and lights out. Heck, when he had his gun out, he could have used the butt of the gun to knock him out but not kill him. When I went through police science in college, officers who would do the self-defense training could take this guy down easy and get the handcuffs on. What has happened to our training? Whack him in the back of the head first instead of shooting him. And, what does being black have to do with being a hood? Come on...

Why did the officer put the taser down by his the perps head? Mistake number one. Number two, just clobber the guy on the back of the head or neck and lights out. Heck, when he had his gun out, he could have used the butt of the gun to knock him out but not kill him. When I went through police science in college, officers who would do the self-defense training could take this guy down easy and get the handcuffs on. What has happened to our training? Whack him in the back of the head first instead of shooting him. And, what does being black have to do with being a hood? Come on...
some how he lost it trying to control them man. the cop was still justified in shooting him

some how he lost it trying to control them man. the cop was still justified in shooting him
Well, maybe that is how it will come down. But, if I'm on top of the dude, I'm not letting my tazer be next to his head. And, if he starts struggling, I'll hammer fist him in the back of the head and handcuff him. Here is another perfect example too that if choke holds weren't eliminated, the guy would still be alive.

Well, maybe that is how it will come down. But, if I'm on top of the dude, I'm not letting my tazer be next to his head. And, if he starts struggling, I'll hammer fist him in the back of the head and handcuff him. Here is another perfect example too that if choke holds weren't eliminated, the guy would still be alive.
you never know how these things will go and you got seconds to make a decision if your a cop.

If he was in control of him, the guy wouldnt have been able to take his gun. Also, top control can be easily lost and reversed. It only takes a moment.

The problem is that in todays America, if you hammer fist a protected person YOU will go to jail. Shooting him will bring less of a response.

If the perp is black and thus protected you may NOT use any force at all.

If he kills you, that's really not a problem, but after Floyd police may NEVER strike the preferred race.

Only black lives matter.

you never know how these things will go and you got seconds to make a decision if your a cop.
Ever been in fights? The more you have the more you react the same way and know what to do. All cops should be working to get their black belts in some form of martial arts. I know the police organizations in our areas have highly proficient martial artists who train their people. The problem is, they teach them just enough to get themselves into trouble. Like I said, they should become proficient and get their black belts. Lots of sparing and going over these types of situations.
Maybe they do train. But maybe also officers are afraid to hit and choke these goons for fear of retribution. But, what's worse, knocking a guy out by hitting him in the back of the head or shooting him in the back of the head?

If he was in control of him, the guy wouldnt have been able to take his gun. Also, top control can be easily lost and reversed. It only takes a moment.
Then hit him. This isn't a MMA competition. I've seen mall cops get their pepper spray out so quick to stop several gang members fighting. You are on top and you feel threatened enough to take out a gun and have the time to get your gun out, you have time to bash him in the back of the head once or twice.

The problem is that in todays America, if you hammer fist a protected person YOU will go to jail. Shooting him will bring less of a response.

If the perp is black and thus protected you may NOT use any force at all.

If he kills you, that's really not a problem, but after Floyd police may NEVER strike the preferred race.

Only black lives matter.
I made that point earlier with another person. It seems better to knock him out than to blow his brains out. Naw, the officer would be fine if he pepper sprayed him or knocked him out. Walker Texas Ranger style. What happened to the good old days.

Ever been in fights? The more you have the more you react the same way and know what to do. All cops should be working to get their black belts in some form of martial arts. I know the police organizations in our areas have highly proficient martial artists who train their people. The problem is, they teach them just enough to get themselves into trouble. Like I said, they should become proficient and get their black belts. Lots of sparing and going over these types of situations.
Maybe they do train. But maybe also officers are afraid to hit and choke these goons for fear of retribution. But, what's worse, knocking a guy out by hitting him in the back of the head or shooting him in the back of the head?
karatie is nothing to a gun

karatie is nothing to a gun
The perp didn't have a gun. He's laying on his belly with the officer on top of him. The question is what should the officer do? Hit him in the back of the head or shoot him in the back of the head? If you have training and lots of it, you would hit him first and knock him out, handcuff him and put him in the squad car. Instead, the officer had to call for the coroner.

The perp didn't have a gun. He's laying on his belly with the officer on top of him. The question is what should the officer do? Hit him in the back of the head or shoot him in the back of the head? If you have training and lots of it, you would hit him first and knock him out, handcuff him and put him in the squad car. Instead, the officer had to call for the coroner.
he had tazer and tried to get the cops with it. home many times does the cop say drop it before he listens?

Then hit him. This isn't a MMA competition. I've seen mall cops get their pepper spray out so quick to stop several gang members fighting. You are on top and you feel threatened enough to take out a gun and have the time to get your gun out, you have time to bash him in the back of the head once or twice.
Is it an MMA competition where you hit people? Our cops are supposed to be pro fighters now? Youre asking them to bet their life on whether or not they can win a fight?

Forum List

Back