Dumb ass sick man who poured boiling water on cat is Arrested...YEAH!!!

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Police: Man charged after pouring boiling water on cat

The kid was smirking in court..I hope they nail him..

As Antonietti described the allegations in court, Judge Peggy Chiampas berated a man in the galleys for breaking out into a grin.

“This is not funny to me,” the judge said. “I don’t know what you’re smiling about.”

Antonietti said when police came to Teague’s door, he told them he knew they were there because of a video.

Once inside, officers recognized the layout of the home from the video, Antonietti said. They also recognized Teague’s voice from the Facebook post, Antonietti said.

His father, Leon Teague, is raising hell on Facebook. He posted this.

"For all ya that got something to say bad about my son fuck all ya don't know what's going on in his life what if was your son I want say nothing bad I will try to give good input it's people who is doing things that are way worser N yet ya don't say shit don't try to go on my son"

"For all ya that got something to say bad about my son fuck all ya don't know what's going on in his life what if was your son I want say nothing bad I will try to give good input it's people who is doing things that are way worser N yet ya don't say shit don't try to go on my son"
This story gets sadder by the minute. The kids dad is clearly retarded.

Police: Man charged after pouring boiling water on cat

The kid was smirking in court..I hope they nail him..

As Antonietti described the allegations in court, Judge Peggy Chiampas berated a man in the galleys for breaking out into a grin.

“This is not funny to me,” the judge said. “I don’t know what you’re smiling about.”

Antonietti said when police came to Teague’s door, he told them he knew they were there because of a video.

Once inside, officers recognized the layout of the home from the video, Antonietti said. They also recognized Teague’s voice from the Facebook post, Antonietti said.

This sort should be executed. There is no excuse for such wickedness committed on a completely innocent creature. I cannot understand on any level, this sort of evil.

That this is a child, Psychiatrists will tell you, that 99.9% of serial killers, began as children torturing animals.

The father, as Americans say, should be taken into the woodshed.

Some people , like the psychopath who did that to that innocent creature, should have never been born.

May he burn in hell.

Forum List

Back