Duh!!! Any correlation between population density and COVID-19 cases?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I know this should be common sense ..BUT the biased MSM leading the way in FEAR... they don't seem to see the correlation between the higher the population density per square mile and the number of COVID-19 cases.
SO to prove here are the FACTS:
Most of the cases are in states with higher number of people per mile.
Now I know that seems obvious...DUH!!! So why is there a NATIONAL movement for a NATIONAL quarantine?
Why do ALL states have to follow a national order to "social distancing"?
Or why do all STATES have to follow national order to close ALL but "essential" businesses?
All of the answers are directly based on % of cases per population/square mile!

%ofPop_density.png

I know this should be common sense ..BUT the biased MSM leading the way in FEAR... they don't seem to see the correlation between the higher the population density per square mile and the number of COVID-19 cases.
Now I know that seems obvious...DUH!!! So why is there a NATIONAL movement for a NATIONAL quarantine?
Or why do all STATES have to follow national order to close ALL but "essential" businesses?

View attachment 321615
You realize you just repeated what Democrats have been saying all along and completely undermined your conservitard brethren's attempts to say this is the Democrat's fault, right?

View attachment 321615
You realize you just repeated what Democrats have been saying all along and completely undermined your conservitard brethren's attempts to say this is the Democrat's fault, right?
So you are saying that conservatives are in FAVOR of a national quarantine vs letting states determine?

View attachment 321615
So you are saying that conservatives are in FAVOR of a national quarantine vs letting states determine?
Nope. I'm saying they've been blaming "Democratic shitholes" and we've been telling them "population density".

There should have been a national shutdown back in February or so. Unfortunately that would have required the ability to see the future and the current administration has problems just seeing the present so mid March is about the best we could have hoped for. Neither one happened.

View attachment 321615
Nope. I'm saying they've been blaming "Democratic shitholes" and we've been telling them "population density".

There should have been a national shutdown back in February or so. Unfortunately that would have required the ability to see the future and the current administration has problems just seeing the present so mid March is about the best we could have hoped for. Neither one happened.
The reason you have population densities is debatable.
One of the reasons could be the fact that you've pumped so many illegals into your sanctuary cities. This is really the case in CA and NY.
Another is many of the folks born in those states can't afford to move....so they just stay there and collect welfare.
If you want to get rid of all of the extra folks just cut off their welfare and they'll leave in droves.

There may be some calls for a national lock down, but most states are doing by choice. which makes the discussion pretty pointless.

View attachment 321615

The reason you have population densities is debatable.
One of the reasons could be the fact that you've pumped so many illegals into your sanctuary cities. This is really the case in CA and NY.
Another is many of the folks born in those states can't afford to move....so they just stay there and collect welfare.
If you want to get rid of all of the extra folks just cut off their welfare and they'll leave in droves.

2uA1.gif

View attachment 321615

The only problem with the New York report is that the population density within the state is far different than the population density of New York City and it's five boroughs. There I'm sure that the population density is above 25,000 per sq. mile.

Democrats: BUT BUT BUT IT HAS TO BE RACISM! How can we promise them something in 2020???

View attachment 321615

The only problem with the New York report is that the population density within the state is far different than the population density of New York City and it's five boroughs. There I'm sure that the population density is above 25,000 per sq. mile.

View attachment 321615

Yes this is where I got the FACTS..
NYC 27,788 people per square mile.

View attachment 321615

Well I for one live in Texas and the Governor hasn't declared a STATE shut down and for good cause!
Only the major cities, Houston, DFW, San Antonio, Ft. Worth have experienced any real effects. So there was no need for a
STATE wide.. and that's the state's prerogative.

View attachment 321615

Well I for one live in Texas and the Governor hasn't declared a STATE shut down and for good cause!
Only the major cities, Houston, DFW, San Antonio, Ft. Worth have experienced any real effects. So there was no need for a
Whatever kiddo. Remember rural Texas is pretty much solid red. Meaning very few state hospitals and virtually no private ones. Also minimal services of all sorts. When this does get there you guys are gonna be in deep shit. Fortunately for you we Democratic types will step in and save you.

As usual.

View attachment 321615

Whatever kiddo. Remember rural Texas is pretty much solid red. Meaning very few state hospitals and virtually no private ones. Also minimal services of all sorts. When this does get there you guys are gonna be in deep shit. Fortunately for you we Democratic types will step in and save you.

As usual.
Again... YOU have NO FACTS like I evidently have!
Texas has 602 hospitals with 76,110 beds. Source:American Hospital Directory - information about hospitals from public and private data sources including MedPAR, OPPS, hospital cost reports, and other CMS files.

So again without any facts you make some dumb ill-informed statement...
COVID-19 cases in Texas 11,671 cases 226 deaths... Recovered 1,366... So subtracting
total cases 11,671
total deaths 226
Recovered 1,366
Total hospitalized, self quarantined or otherwise...10,079!

FACTS are that ...according to the report, an estimated :
21% to 31% of U.S. COVID-19 patients between Feb. 12 and March 16 were hospitalized, with
5% to 12% admitted to an intensive care unit.
An estimated 1.8% to 3.4% of U.S. COVID-19 patients died over the period.
SO Texas with 10,079 unknown... assume 31% from above source hospitalized or 3,124. Compared to 76,110 BEDS!!!
Dummies like you don't seem to use the internet... YOU just GUESS!

View attachment 321615

As usual.
Texas has 602 hospitals with 76,110 beds. Source:American Hospital Directory - information about hospitals from public and private data sources including MedPAR, OPPS, hospital cost reports, and other CMS files.

COVID-19 cases in Texas 11,671 cases 226 deaths... Recovered 1,366... So subtracting
total cases 11,671
total deaths 226
Recovered 1,366

21% to 31% of U.S. COVID-19 patients between Feb. 12 and March 16 were hospitalized, with
SO Texas with 10,079 unknown... assume 31% from above source hospitalized or 3,124. Compared to 76,110 BEDS!!!
SMH.

Screenshot_20200410-174953.png

And that's the rosiest outlook available.

View attachment 321615

As usual.

total cases 11,671
total deaths 226
Recovered 1,366

SMH.

View attachment 321839

Wow... Total hospital beds at the 6,146 hospitals....924,107 BEDS!
Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 9.14.45 PM.png

View attachment 321615

As usual.

total cases 11,671
total deaths 226
Recovered 1,366

SMH.

View attachment 321839

View attachment 321915
Then why does the university of Washington think we have less by a factor of 10?

View attachment 321615

As usual.

total cases 11,671
total deaths 226
Recovered 1,366

SMH.

View attachment 321839

View attachment 321915
Then why does the university of Washington think we have less by a factor of 10?

Let's see... University of Washington VS American Hospital Association...hmmm.. which organization may have more
contact information? One organization deals primarily with multiple disciplines, health, law, etc. and is primarily interested in
promoting their state, the other, has "Hospitals" as it's middle name. Most likely knows all the 6,146 hospitals including how many
beds. Plus tell me what state you are in and I can tell you approximately how many hospital beds are in your state, if you'd like.

"Healthmyths" is not a whimsical name...as I have been involved in Health care for over 20 years.
Contrary to ..."Crepitus" an alleged Roman god of flatulence. Really?

By the way State of Washington has 109 hospitals and 13,512 beds. Source:American Hospital Directory - Advanced Search

Last edited:

View attachment 321615

Now that Illinois has passed Florida for #8 on the list...One thing not mentioned is the top 8 states have
Democratic Governors.

I understand the density part, to a point. In Florida, for an example, there aren't many folks living in the
Everglades and that encompasses a great deal of space. Try Central Florida or Miami Metro with theirhigh populations
combined with 100,000,000 tourists per year. How is that for density? (But, not computed)

State policies and TDS have destroyed these Liberal hotbeds, because they would not take any action when
the President sounded the alarm. New York was still saying that it was nothing to worry about in mid-March.
They're singing a different tune now...aren't they?

Forum List

Back