Due to Trump, the Left Aren't Having Sex Anymore

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Salon interrupts its normal broadcast of telling its readers how evil white people are to inform us that the Left just can't have good sex anymore not that Trump is POTUS.

"Trump’s assault on the country’s mental health is part of a much larger pattern: the Republican Party and the conservative movement have, for decades, advanced an agenda which has hurt the overall health and well-being of most Americans."

I do have to agree that many on the Left are now psychopathic. We have seen what just the mere thought of Trump does - results in alcoholism, divorces, the stalking of ex-boyfriends, obsessing about Trump, and sessions with psychiatrists - tend to belong to a fairly specific demographic. One that, oddly enough, includes readers of Leftist rags like Salon.

"Donald Trump’s negative impact on mental health extends to the intimate sexual lives of many people as well."

Salon’s politics staff writer attempts to bolster his claims by wheeling out some niche expertise:

"I recently spoke with Dr Susan Block. “Dr Suzy” is the founder and director of the Dr Susan Block Institute for the Erotic Arts & Sciences."

Okay, then. Dr Suzy, our high priestess of the erotic arts and sciences, promptly informs us:

"Trump’s campaign and presidency has created a type of PTSD — what I call “Post-Trump Sex Disorder.” Trump has created feelings of fear, loathing, and nausea. People just don’t want to have sex."

Uh.

"We also cannot forget all of the “ammosexuals” who substitute their favourite guns for a working penis."

No, of course. We mustn’t forget those. However, as Dr Suzy explains, it’s not all bad news:

"But for some people they are turned on and titillated by Donald Trump"

Oh, there’s no backing out now. We’re just getting started, baby.

"Both men and women really do find Trump to be an appealing “bad boy” and “evil daddy” who’s really hot."

An evil daddy.

"And of course, evil can be very sexy. Evil is fascinating."

This, um, tangent continues for several paragraphs. Apparently, Dr Suzy is in her wheelhouse, her realm of arcane knowledge:

"Donald Trump embodies the symbolic cultural role as the “Big Mean Sexy Daddy.”"

Such is the febrile erotic atmosphere, the writer at Salon gets excited too:

"Donald Trump leads a political cult whose members want to literally be inside of him, to become him, to have a libidinal relationship with the Great Leader. This includes both men and women. The fascist aesthetic can be very erotic for the followers."

Now beaded with sweat and not to be outdone, Dr Suzy replies:

"Trump’s supporters want to be spanked by him."

If anyone’s touching themselves right now, I’m going to flick the lights on and off.

Has Trump wrecked our sex life? "Post-Trump Sex Disorder" is real, says sex therapist

Considering most of the left winger females are purple haired land whales, is it any wonder they can’t find a man?

What’s even more pathetic are the beta cucks that try to impress them, and the feminists still don’t want them.

I find Trumpers to be a crazy lot. You come out with the strangest articles by some unknown, where do you get this stuff from and then all the Trumpers follow with liberal slang language. How disgusting and ignorant Trumpers sound.

Considering most of the left winger females are purple haired land whales, is it any wonder they can’t find a man?

What’s even more pathetic are the beta cucks that try to impress them, and the feminists still don’t want them.
Hard to believe they can't have sex anymore.
larsson_portratt+kopia.JPG

pajamaboy.jpg

I find Trumpers to be a crazy lot. You come out with the strangest articles by some unknown, where do you get this stuff from and then all the Trumpers follow with liberal slang language. How disgusting and ignorant Trumpers sound.
HOW DARE A NON LEFTARD QUOTE THE HOLY SCRIPTURE OF SALON!

Shouldn't you be making breakfast for a man right about now? You don't need to worry your pretty, little head on topics like this. I'll take my eggs over-medium.

HOW DARE A NON LEFTARD QUOTE THE HOLY SCRIPTURE OF SALON!

Are you admitting nothing in the OP is from you?? I can't tell where the article starts and your opinion of it, you might want to check that.

Is there any other way that they could sound? They should all have to wear those idiotic red hats so normal people could avoid them in public.

Salon interrupts its normal broadcast of telling its readers how evil white people are to inform us that the Left just can't have good sex anymore not that Trump is POTUS.

"Trump’s assault on the country’s mental health is part of a much larger pattern: the Republican Party and the conservative movement have, for decades, advanced an agenda which has hurt the overall health and well-being of most Americans."

I do have to agree that many on the Left are now psychopathic. We have seen what just the mere thought of Trump does - results in alcoholism, divorces, the stalking of ex-boyfriends, obsessing about Trump, and sessions with psychiatrists - tend to belong to a fairly specific demographic. One that, oddly enough, includes readers of Leftist rags like Salon.

"Donald Trump’s negative impact on mental health extends to the intimate sexual lives of many people as well."

Salon’s politics staff writer attempts to bolster his claims by wheeling out some niche expertise:

"I recently spoke with Dr Susan Block. “Dr Suzy” is the founder and director of the Dr Susan Block Institute for the Erotic Arts & Sciences."

Okay, then. Dr Suzy, our high priestess of the erotic arts and sciences, promptly informs us:

"Trump’s campaign and presidency has created a type of PTSD — what I call “Post-Trump Sex Disorder.” Trump has created feelings of fear, loathing, and nausea. People just don’t want to have sex."

Uh.

"We also cannot forget all of the “ammosexuals” who substitute their favourite guns for a working penis."

No, of course. We mustn’t forget those. However, as Dr Suzy explains, it’s not all bad news:

"Both men and women really do find Trump to be an appealing “bad boy” and “evil daddy” who’s really hot."

An evil daddy.

This, um, tangent continues for several paragraphs. Apparently, Dr Suzy is in her wheelhouse, her realm of arcane knowledge:

"Donald Trump embodies the symbolic cultural role as the “Big Mean Sexy Daddy.”"

"Donald Trump leads a political cult whose members want to literally be inside of him, to become him, to have a libidinal relationship with the Great Leader. This includes both men and women. The fascist aesthetic can be very erotic for the followers."

If anyone’s touching themselves right now, I’m going to flick the lights on and off.

Has Trump wrecked our sex life? "Post-Trump Sex Disorder" is real, says sex therapist

Dr.Suzy is who needs to see a Shrink

Hardly a Current Event but none the less a great laugh about how POTUS apologists gullibly believe literally anything. Just read the OP echo chamber.

A true conservative NEVER has sex because they want to be just like Jesus and never have sex to make it to Heaven...

Uh.

An evil daddy.

But If they don't have sex, how will they sacrifice their unborn to Lucifer?

Makes no sense.

Uh.

An evil daddy.

But If they don't have sex, how will they sacrifice their unborn to Lucifer?

Makes no sense.
I am sure the priest will still rape and sexually abuse those females..

Uh.

An evil daddy.

News to me.

Uh.

An evil daddy.

Those assholes not reproducing is GREAT NEWS!!!

Forum List

Back