Due to new government regulations, we are no longer able to sell candy on the school

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
"Due to new government regulations, we are no longer able to sell candy on the school's website."

I wonder what that's all about?...

It's an Option for making a Contribution to my Nephew's School, but when you click it you get that.

Is this one of Michelle's things?...

They Concerned about being Sued for making kids Fat through Fundraisers?...

Seriously?

:)

peace...

Talk about micromanagement.

Whats next??

If your TP isn't soft enough you might scratch your ass??

Gotta watch those pesky kids with their candy drives and lemonade stands. Some think they are skirting the tax laws, you know, like GE.

I wish they would have some other fundraiser thing. My boy's band is always up to something, but the candy is the big producer. Which is why they do so much of it.

I think it is probably something to do with nut allergies. Not wanting to get sued and all

And don't forget, it's not you that took your kid to McDonald's constantly and let them snack on chips and candy instead of fruits and vegitables that made him Fat...

It's Evil Conservative Corprations that did. :thup:

peace...

My kid is weird. He doesn't like pizza at all and is kind of blah about most fast food in general.

What he likes is fresh vegetables. And Chinese. He loves broccoli beef. It must be one of those adolescent rebellion things. I can't stand the stuff.

"Due to new government regulations, we are no longer able to sell candy on the school's website."

I wonder what that's all about?...

It's an Option for making a Contribution to my Nephew's School, but when you click it you get that.

Is this one of Michelle's things?...

They Concerned about being Sued for making kids Fat through Fundraisers?...

Seriously?

peace...
20,000+ posts and no link?:cuckoo:

The Obamacrats are creating the Great Depression regulatory environment. "Two men walking down the street at the start of 1933 — one with a gold coin in his pocket and the other with a bottle of whiskey in his coat — the man with the coin would be an upstanding citizen and the man with the whiskey would be the outlaw. A year later, precisely the reverse was true."

Forum List

Back