Dude who wore horns, face paint, & bearskin headdress at the Capitol riots ARRESTED

Trump may leave sooner than later as with no tweeter account then he has nothing to do. Oh yeah there still is the pardon list. He must be checking it twice and trying to find out who is naughty or nice.

I wonder whose name is first on the list. That should be an easy one as he been nice all year. Check

Best chance, plead insanity.
Folks: Note who are the characters posting some sort of DEFENSE for these treasonous bastards.

Hint: The usual far rightwing, self-professed Conservative & Republican suspects of USMB.

But we are supposed to believe that the perpetrators were REALLY "ANIFA!" and/or #BlackLivesMatter you see.
You like calling people names, and charging them with treason....Now this is no defense for what a rioter did or didn't do, but what I'm doing is calling you out on your cheap hypocrisy. How can any of you act all fake outraged when you kept silent about the billion's of dollars in property damages, riots, anarchist, and occupying of government property, taking over city blocks, trying to create no go zones, beating, and killing of the innocent ?????

Unbelievable !!!!!!!

For the members here - The only time I was highly disappointed in Trump, was when he played politic's with the bullcrap riots and stuff over the summer, and he didn't declare "martial law" when he should have, and why he didn't send the troops in when he should have, otherwise in order to restore order in the nation's cities, and most recently in the nation's capital, uhhh I just couldn't figure it out.

I wonder if Trump was somehow compromised, and therefore couldn't actually do his job any longer ??? Did his re-election actually take on a life of it's own without him ???? I think that it did..... He was strangely absent during the last month, as if he could no longer represent the people (show his face much), possibly due to this compromise.

When the citizen's cried "lock them up, lock them up, he sort of shrugged and changed the subject.

yes, you are still quite insane.

You don't have to keep reminding me
You are yet another crooked cop who won't abide by the Constitution. Yes, it's the Constitution you are afraid of. Not "dogma."
I am not a cop, I have never indicated I was a Cop, and I do not plan on becoming a cop.

You are quite insane. Seek help.

Folks, we got eem...!

Unlike what many of our rightwing, self-professed Conservative and Republican posters have been posting, lying about really, he's not ANTIFA, he's qAnon aka rightwing/Republican.

Here's an interview on crazy Alex Jones' program...

And he broke no laws other than fashion laws----the police let him in.

Yet he is in jail lol

Best chance, plead insanity.
Folks: Note who are the characters posting some sort of DEFENSE for these treasonous bastards.

Hint: The usual far rightwing, self-professed Conservative & Republican suspects of USMB.

But we are supposed to believe that the perpetrators were REALLY "ANIFA!" and/or #BlackLivesMatter you see.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

We do not have to defend what is justified

Having AMPLE time to prepare for IN ADVANCE security and safe guards
FULLY AWARE of the situation, failed to do their job so they blame Trump
But we are supposed to believe the election was secure and safe guarded

We are supposed to believe that of all the days
and unlike ANY AND EVERY OTHER TIME
Antifa and BLM did not show up to counter Trump supporters

Not ONE clash between Trump supporters and Antifa/BLM

Furthermore, where were Biden/Harris supporters
Yet, we are supposed to believe 80 million people voted for them

No justice, No peace

Folks, we got eem...!

Unlike what many of our rightwing, self-professed Conservative and Republican posters have been posting, lying about really, he's not ANTIFA, he's qAnon aka rightwing/Republican.

And he broke no laws other than fashion laws----the police let him in.

There are video's of people breaking in and video's of people being let in. The defenses provided will be interesting.

Unless they have video of him breaking in--------they have no case other than the communist libs don't care about laws at all.

We are supposed to be INNOCENT until proven guilty....

It clearly looked like at some point they were letting people stroll through the capital from one entrance to another. They set up rope barriers in statue room and it looked like at least 100 people walked through. Complete with capability coverage from floor above. Something was fishy.

Folks, we got eem...!

You wuz scared!
You sound like a hysterical little girl.

Folks, we got eem...!

Attachments

• 1610303920344.png
    1610303920344.png
    371.5 KB · Views: 28
Folks, we got eem...!

Yeah for disorderly conduct, meanwhile you have people on the other side of the door there are politicians who comitted murder, abuse of power, treasonous coup, bribery, quid pro quos, violated privacy laws, violated campaign finance laws, violated insider trading laws, obstructed child abuse cases, spied, conspired with foreign agents, used foreign agents and dissinformation to manipulate the 2016 and 2018 elections and politicians who are illegitimate because of that.
4tcrff.jpg

i feel bad for qanon shaman

guy is saving children all over with his good vibes

Forum List

Back