Duck Dynasty is indeed a D Y N A S T Y

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
The family is worth a reported $400M and Phil is the guy who started it and was smart enough to let the son with business sense run it. And there's a bunch of em. :cool:

rs_560x344-131219175530-560.duck-dynasty.cm.121913.jpg

The question now it seems is when did A&E become an "advocate" for queers and trannies? :confused: I thought their business was showing old movies and creating a series or two of their own on occasion? Has anybody asked them what their position is on Christian evangelicals? I guess now we know.

Bottom line is they have season 5 already in the can so they'll run it whether the family likes it or not. They'll have a MONSTER viewing audience from the controvery. Most series only run 5 years before they jump the shark and the series turns to crap. So A&E must have taken everything they've done into consideration.

The Robertsons won't film another episode without Phil, that's pretty clear. My bet is they shut up and let the dust settle. A&E will release them from their obligation 6 months after the last episode airs and the relationship with each other will end without anybody getting sued or boycotted. :popcorn:

Glenn Beck put out word he wants to do business with them if they leave A&E. His BLAZE media is growing. Smart guy.

• Banned
Glenn Beck put out word he wants to do business with them if they leave A&E. His BLAZE media is growing. Smart guy.

Oh yeah, there will be others interested in the franchise...not sure the family is interested in continuing or how successful a new version will be. This might have been enough for them. :eusa_hand:

They already have another show on the Outdoor Channel. Many other networks would be interested in the kind of money Duck Dynasty brings in.

Forum List

Back