Drunk white people

Three drugged out teens got the shit kicked out of them. Good.

Where is the shooting and looting?

I'm ashamed to admit it, but that could of been me 15 years ago.

I worked the graveyard shift at a 7-11 for a year when I was working my way through college. Here is my favorite 7-11 drunk story.

A guy walks in at 1:55 am and heads straight to the beer cooler and grabs a six-pack. In CA all alcohol sales ceased at 2:00 am, then are re-opened at 6:00 am. The guy looked fairly drunk, but he was able to walk mostly ok. I rang up the beer and told him how much. Then he proceeds to rummage through every pocket in his pants and coat looking for his money. As he's trying to find his money he's talking to me. Did I say talking? More like slurring, this guy walked mostly ok, but he is shit-faced drunk. He rummages through every pocket again, and can't find his money. Then he tells me his money is in his car. He heads to his car and pokes around for a bit. While he is outside, the clock hits 2:00 am. I cancel the sale and put the beer behind the counter. He finally comes back into the store with a $10 bill in his hand. I tell him It is now past 2:00, I can't sell him any beer. He tries to argue with me that since it was before 2:00 when he showed up, I have to sell it to him. I told him the cash register transactions have a time stamp on them, and I would get fired if I completed the transaction (all true). He half-heartedly tries to argue some more, but he's not violant or angry (lucky me). I tell him he's drunk enough, just go home and pass out. He leaves the store, climbs into his car, starts the car and immediately passes out. His car is running. Now, at that moment, I didn't know he was passed out and I didn't know his car was running.

Here is where it becomes my favorite,

Less than two minutes after this guy got into his car, a cop pulls up right next to him. These two cars are right at the front doors. The cop gets out of the car, looks over and he is the one that notices the guy is passed out. I recognize the cop, he's a regular patrol for this neighborhood on the night shift. It's not uncommon for him to stop here, get some coffee and maybe chat for a few minutes. The cop comes into the store and asks me how long that guy had been out there. I tell him the guy was trying to buy beer, it was after 2:00 am so I wouldn't sell it and it was less than two mintes after he left that you showed up. The cop asked me if the man appeared drunk and I confirmed that he appeared drunk. The cop tells me the car is running and the guy is passed out. As per standard procedure in our town, the cop calls for backup (requesting no lights or siren). Then he goes outside and stands next to the drivers door. The second cop shows up and parks his car behind the drunk passed out guys car. He gets out and the two officers exchange some conversation and I'm just standing at the counter watching all of it. Cop two leans into his car and turns on the Christmas lights. No reaction from drunk guy. Then he turns on his siren, cop one is still standing next to the drivers door, and still no reaction from drunk guy. Cop two walks up and they open the drivers door and shake the guy to waken him. I can only imagine that must be a shitty way to be roused from a drunken passed out state, lights, siren and two cops. They arrested him for DUI. Technically, in CA, sitting in a running vehicle while drunk is DUI. It was quite entertaining, for me.

Cop two hauled the guy off to jail and cop one asked me a few more questions. I asked him if they could move the car since it was right at the front door. No can do, the car wasn't a road hazard, so they couldn't move it. It was 3 days before the car was gone.

About two weeks ago a guy passed out in front of me while we were in the drive through.

Three drugged out teens got the shit kicked out of them. Good.

Where is the shooting and looting?

No shooting and looting...these are white people...
So what?

Is this the first time you ever saw drug-addicts before?

I see them every day. They are like the walking dead along Wilshire. That's why it was so good seeing them get their asses kicked. Although no one kicked the slut in the head when she was crawling around.

Forum List

Back