Drunk guy ACCIDENTALLY leaves baby in oven overnight

JW Frogen

Gold Member
Reaction score
As a loving drunk father I can tell you this is all about cooking time.

Moderate, womb-like temp, no problem.

Turkey during Thanksgiving and maybe there is an issue here.

Conspiracist

Snuggle weather rocks!
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like he even tried to add any trimmings. You can't bake a baby without potatoes, carrots, cabbage and mushrooms!

And you're right Xot, anything over an hour and you're talkin tough as hell!

OP
xotoxi

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like he even tried to add any trimmings. You can't bake a baby without potatoes, carrots, cabbage and mushrooms!

And you're right Xot, anything over an hour and you're talkin tough as hell!

A 14 month old should be cooked one would cook veal.

Reaction score
I can't find my phone this morning.

And I was sober last night

I bet you'll find it after you take your morning shit.

No, that was hours ago.

I got a phone call. It was under some laundry.

Old family story, my grand dad was born six weeks premature, back in the day when that was 90% fatal (roughly 1895 or so) The old fashioned wood stoves had a warming oven over the stove where you could keep stuff warm as the rest of the dinner cooked. It was about three feet over the stove and was heated by the exhaust pipe which passed through it. They put my grandpa in there and kept him warm until he was strong enough to be outside.

The family doctor wrote an article about it for the medical journals of the time, so my grandpa was famous before he was a year old.

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score
OP
xotoxi

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got a phone call. It was under some laundry.

Old family story, my grand dad was born six weeks premature...

I thought you were going to say that your premature grandfather was lost in the laundry.

OP
xotoxi

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ooops!!!

Being drunk and stoned makes you forgetful...like where you left the keys, the remote, the baby, etc.

Drunk, high dad leaves baby in oven overnight, police say - CNN.com

I consider myself a responsible person. I NEVER leave my child in the oven for more than an hour.

I usually joke around a lot, but if I were the judge in this case I would recommend putting bullet in this guy's head.
But the child wasn't hurt.

I'm thinking sterilization would be more appropriate: sledgehammer to the nutsack.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ooops!!!

Being drunk and stoned makes you forgetful...like where you left the keys, the remote, the baby, etc.

I consider myself a responsible person. I NEVER leave my child in the oven for more than an hour.

I usually joke around a lot, but if I were the judge in this case I would recommend putting bullet in this guy's head.

I'm thinking sterilization would be more appropriate: sledgehammer to the nutsack.

Use the old Roman method - two flat rocks as cymbals with the nut sack as music maker.

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ooops!!!

from reading the article, it sounds like he tried to check himself into a psych hospital. i've got to give him a little credit for that.

give him some novacaine first.

OP
xotoxi

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fskGXc6EQIw]YouTube - Tekscan's F-Scan® Measures Impact of Groin Kick on Sport Science[/ame]

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List