Drug Users who never get high.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
This is strange but about 6 percent of drug users have no withdraw when they are taken off Opioids for some reason that the Medical people don't understand. Some people check in to rehabs and check out in about 5 days with no sign of withdraw. The Doctors have no idea on how this work. It could be DNA, or how their brain is made up.

There are some people that never have a craving for cigarettes. They can smoke with friends and never want one.

This is strange but about 6 percent of drug users have no withdraw when they are taken off Opioids for some reason that the Medical people don't understand. Some people check in to rehabs and check out in about 5 days with no sign of withdraw. The Doctors have no idea on how this work. It could be DNA, or how their brain is made up.
It could be that all the addiction experts and doctors who think that they should be the only ones to decide what drugs other people use have never known what the fuck they were talking about in the first place.

My mother had 4 inch bone spurs that effectively severed her sciatic nerve...In her 80s, her doctors don't like to prescribe pain meds to her lest she become *addicted*.

At 80 years old, seriously, who the fuck cares? If she wants to spend her final years doped up and n ot in pain, who are they to say no?

But she's never been addicted to anything in her life. She never abused her meds, she never took them unless she had to. She worked until she was 78.

Not everybody who uses drugs is a mindless addict. They never have been. And alcohol is the only drug whose withdrawals will kill you. Most of the others have only mild physical symptoms, which go away after a couple of days.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish I had a still, and laudanum was for sale over the counter. In a perfect world...

Forum List

Back