Drudge Replacement

Anyone got one? Tired of going there and seeing all the lefty BS and TDS nonsense.
Something is way off on that site nowadays.
Geeze, you just admitted being a closed minded dupe.

If I was a close minded dupe, I'd just go sit in from of MSNBC and CNN and veg out to their latest CIA streamed story funneled through NYT or WP like you do. Don't even front on me, guy. I barely come to USMB politics any more; and it's cos I had no use for sh** takes from fools like you. Go get your fix somewhere else.
Wrong. You have me completely wrong. I’m not a D. Stop thinking only in a binary way.

Anyone got one? Tired of going there and seeing all the lefty BS and TDS nonsense.

If I was a close minded dupe, I'd just go sit in from of MSNBC and CNN and veg out to their latest CIA streamed story funneled through NYT or WP like you do. Don't even front on me, guy. I barely come to USMB politics any more; and it's cos I had no use for sh** takes from fools like you. Go get your fix somewhere else.
Wrong. You have me completely wrong. I’m not a D. Stop thinking only in a binary way.

You're a lefty troll.

You're a lefty troll.
Yeah that’s what cons call me. Libs call me much worse names. I must be doing something right.

You damn wingers are nuts.

You're a lefty troll.
Yeah that’s what cons call me. Libs call me much worse names. I must be doing something right.

They call you that because you are one. No libertarian calls himself an anarchist. That's the hallmark of lefty goons. I been around. Don't even try to peddle your sh** to me, dude.

You're a lefty troll.

They call you that because you are one. No libertarian calls himself an anarchist. That's the hallmark of lefty goons. I been around. Don't even try to peddle your sh** to me, dude.
You clearly no nothing.

This guy took notice of Drudge turning to crap and took matters into his own hands.

You're a lefty troll.

You clearly no nothing.

I just sized you up. Nothing you can do about it other than to go find some idiot who will actually take you seriously.

OP, you're the definition of a snowflake.

LoLing @ Druge being "left wing"

GD snowflake you rightwingers are.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back