Drudge Replacement

Trump’s base continues to narrow. Right wing now means Trump sycophant and left wing means one is critical of Trump. Never thought I’d see the day that the Drudge Report is considered a left wing rag...
And they're proud of it. Look at the posts here. If it doesn't neatly fit with their dogma, it's literally fake news. It has zero validity, it is a total lie, and avoiding it is perfectly defensible. It must be shunned.

To me, the most destructive force inherent in this kind of ideology is that it literally removes any intellectual curiosity that a person may have. They literally don't want to be exposed to thinking that doesn't comport neatly and cleanly with theirs. They literally don't want to know. If they are accidentally exposed to it in some way, they attack it as false with zero (0) analysis.

How does a person grow, in that condition?

"I just hate seeing stuff I don't like! This isn't usually allowed in my universe!"

So you watch Fox News all day, huh?
Not all day, no. But I do watch it. I do listen to Rush and Sean. And Tucker. And I'll swing by OAN now and then. I expose myself regularly to ideology across the board. I want to know what people are thinking.

That's because I'm curious, and willing to learn and grow.

Someone like you wouldn't understand.

First of all that contradicts your post then where he said he wants news other than just TDS news. You just argued we should listen to other sources.

Second, you're full of shit. I've always listened to all sides. And how butt stupid are you that you think a libertarian would just want to listen to Republican news. It's what happens when people as bigoted and dumb as you are reach for the insult

"I just hate seeing stuff I don't like! This isn't usually allowed in my universe!"

Not all day, no. But I do watch it. I do listen to Rush and Sean. And Tucker. And I'll swing by OAN now and then. I expose myself regularly to ideology across the board. I want to know what people are thinking.

First of all that contradicts your post then where he said he wants news other than just TDS news. You just argued we should listen to other sources.

Second, you're full of shit. I've always listened to all sides. And how butt stupid are you that you think a libertarian would just want to listen to Republican news. It's what happens when people as bigoted and dumb as you are reach for the insult
You asked a question, I answered it.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

You answered it by contradicting yourself and claiming you can read minds

You're welcome.

You answered it by contradicting yourself and claiming you can read minds
Sure, okay.

Trump’s base continues to narrow. Right wing now means Trump sycophant and left wing means one is critical of Trump. Never thought I’d see the day that the Drudge Report is considered a left wing rag...
And they're proud of it. Look at the posts here. If it doesn't neatly fit with their dogma, it's literally fake news. It has zero validity, it is a total lie, and avoiding it is perfectly defensible. It must be shunned.

To me, the most destructive force inherent in this kind of ideology is that it literally removes any intellectual curiosity that a person may have. They literally don't want to be exposed to thinking that doesn't comport neatly and cleanly with theirs. They literally don't want to know. If they are accidentally exposed to it in some way, they attack it as false with zero (0) analysis.

False. Those outlets actually are fake news and Mac knows it very well. Stop lying and spreading bullshit, you are sounding like them, which has the side effect of total loss of credibility. Not that there was much credibility to begin with.

This guy is pretending that fake news are not real in the middle of fake news induced race riots. The fake news outlets have brainwashed people to think that every day cops are hunting down unarmed black people, when the facts are that about 20 unarmed black people die in a year in the hands of the cops (and they are mostly criminals). It's ludicrous and pathetic that someone is so insane as to believe this nonsense, and be proud of it.

False. Those outlets actually are fake news and Mac knows it very well. Stop lying and spreading bullshit, you are sounding like them, which has the side effect of total loss of credibility. Not that there was much credibility to begin with.

This guy is pretending that fake news is not real in the middle of fake news induced race riots. The fake news has actually brainwashed people to think that every day cops are hunting down unarmed black people, when the facts are about 20 people die in a year that way (and they are mostly criminals). It's ludicrous and pathetic.
And a beautiful illustration of my point.

This guy is pretending that fake news is not real in the middle of fake news induced race riots. The fake news has actually brainwashed people to think that every day cops are hunting down unarmed black people, when the facts are about 20 people die in a year that way (and they are mostly criminals). It's ludicrous and pathetic.
And a beautiful illustration of my point.

It's nothing of the kind. It's an illustration of your lies, which are constant and rampant.

Credible news sources are worthy of a search. This has nothing to do with your TDS and idiocy. Everyone prefers good news sources. Only you believe being lied to is an acceptable standard, because Orange Man Bad.

Answer the damn question or go away, no one is interested in your lies and bullshit.

Anyone got one? Tired of going there and seeing all the lefty BS and TDS nonsense.
Something is way off on that site nowadays.
News...pretty much in order of reading.

The last is President Trump on Twitter from the web...no Twitter or Facebook for me other than this.

Screenshot_2020-09-26-09-31-33.png

Screenshot_2020-09-26-09-32-13.png

With all of this modern social media and sites out of the wazoo, we should all be better then this. Depending on your political views, 95% of TV/Movies is Prog promotion whether very obvious or subtle in nature.

Everybody ditched Drudge a couple years ago. Rumor is he sold the site, but no matter, it went from zero to huffpo runny shit over the course of a day or so.

citizenfreepress.... it's called "the new drudge"

You should check out drudge. It's for snowflakes like you nowadays.
Doesn't OAN have a website? They're very obedient.

I'm not saying I need kool aid. But I sure as hell don't go to Drudge for liberal spin / deluge.
For instance, they've featured multiple headline stories saying Trump won't leave office maybe if he loses.
The story is the mail ballot fraud though You'd never know it though.

They're also hyping the COVID hysteria and not calling out the wankers perpetrating the scam. Etc.
Well, it's up to you. It may be that if you read something that comes from a different perspective you'll notice something that might alter your opinion on something. Or maybe you'll see something you hadn't seen from your regular sources. Or you'll discover a reasonable point of view that had not occurred to you.

A different perspective isn't necessarily a lie or hysteria. It's just a different perspective. Maybe there is some helpful value there.

Life isn't binary, it's not one or the other.
Why don't you give it a try yourself, douchebag. The left is 100 times more prone to the behaviors you describe than the right. Just consider all those morons yelling at people in restaurants and burning down cities.

You yourself are a great example. Just how fucking blind are you?

You should check out drudge. It's for snowflakes like you nowadays.
Doesn't OAN have a website? They're very obedient.

I'm not saying I need kool aid. But I sure as hell don't go to Drudge for liberal spin / deluge.
For instance, they've featured multiple headline stories saying Trump won't leave office maybe if he loses.
The story is the mail ballot fraud though You'd never know it though.

They're also hyping the COVID hysteria and not calling out the wankers perpetrating the scam. Etc.
Well, it's up to you. It may be that if you read something that comes from a different perspective you'll notice something that might alter your opinion on something. Or maybe you'll see something you hadn't seen from your regular sources. Or you'll discover a reasonable point of view that had not occurred to you.

A different perspective isn't necessarily a lie or hysteria. It's just a different perspective. Maybe there is some helpful value there.

Life isn't binary, it's not one or the other.
Why don't you give it a try yourself, douchebag. The left is 100 times more prone to the behaviors you describe than the right. Just consider all those morons yelling at people in restaurants and burning down cities.

You yourself are a great example. Just how fucking blind are you?
:itsok:

Anyone got one? Tired of going there and seeing all the lefty BS and TDS nonsense.
Something is way off on that site nowadays.
Geeze, you just admitted being a closed minded dupe.

If I was a close minded dupe, I'd just go sit in from of MSNBC and CNN and veg out to their latest CIA streamed story funneled through NYT or WP like you do. Don't even front on me, guy. I barely come to USMB politics any more; and it's cos I had no use for sh** takes from fools like you. Go get your fix somewhere else.

Forum List

Back