Drudge Replacement

Drudge is the website that still carries headlines that I seldom see elsewhere.

Yes, he is publishing news that is negative about President Trump.

Maybe he feels that he has to publish the truth, no matter how much it negatively impacts President Trump.

Hopefully, he will also publish the truth about the Biden-Harris administration.

A news source is only useful if it has a reputation for credibility.

Maybe he feels that he has to publish the truth, no matter how much it negatively impacts President Trump.
Hopefully, he will also publish the truth about the Biden-Harris administration.
Bingo.

Unfortunately, we're living in a moment where there are literally two different "news" and "information" universes, so there are many who simply don't want to be exposed to anything else.

And as a result, of course, the country continues to come apart. Predictably.

"I just hate seeing stuff I don't like! This isn't usually allowed in my universe!"

You should check out drudge. It's for snowflakes like you nowadays.
Doesn't OAN have a website? They're very obedient.

I'm not saying I need kool aid. But I sure as hell don't go to Drudge for liberal spin / deluge.
For instance, they've featured multiple headline stories saying Trump won't leave office maybe if he loses.
The story is the mail ballot fraud though You'd never know it though.

They're also hyping the COVID hysteria and not calling out the wankers perpetrating the scam. Etc.

I'll still hit it up for that variety. But the page is reading like a liberal tear rag more and more.
I get the feeling that dude has been leveraged. That or he has a bad case of TDS in his own right.

"I just hate seeing stuff I don't like! This isn't usually allowed in my universe!"

I'm not saying I need kool aid. But I sure as hell don't go to Drudge for liberal spin / deluge.
For instance, they've featured multiple headline stories saying Trump won't leave office maybe if he loses.

They're also hyping the COVID hysteria and not calling out the wankers perpetrating the scam. Etc.
Well, it's up to you. It may be that if you read something that comes from a different perspective you'll notice something that might alter your opinion on something. Or maybe you'll see something you hadn't seen from your regular sources. Or you'll discover a reasonable point of view that had not occurred to you.

A different perspective isn't necessarily a lie or hysteria. It's just a different perspective. Maybe there is some helpful value there.

Life isn't binary, it's not one or the other.

Well, it's up to you. It may be that if you read something that comes from a different perspective you'll notice something that might alter your opinion on something. Or maybe you'll see something you hadn't seen from your regular sources. Or you'll discover a reasonable point of view that had not occurred to you.

A different perspective isn't necessarily a lie or hysteria. It's just a different perspective. Maybe there is some helpful value there.

Life is probably not even very binary for you. Your news basically comes from the wellspring of the same conglomerate.
If you're not getting your info from something Google or FB or Twitter are trying to censor, demonitize, shadowban, inhibit, etc., then you're undoubtedly not understanding what is going on in the world today.

Life is probably not even very binary for you. Your news basically comes from the wellspring of the same conglomerate.
If you're not getting your info from something Google or FB or Twitter aren't trying to censor, demonitize, shadowban, inhibit, etc., then you're undoubtedly not understanding what is going on in the world today.
And you do, by avoiding contrary news and opinion?

Trump’s base continues to narrow. Right wing now means Trump sycophant and left wing means one is critical of Trump. Never thought I’d see the day that the Drudge Report is considered a left wing rag - we don’t want him BTW.

Trump has utterly broken the right and united the left. He is actually been better for Democrats than Obama!!

Yes, I don't see why people should keep going to news site that spread fake news and opinion pieces. News sites are for facts, not for displays of TDS.

Trump’s base continues to narrow. Right wing now means Trump sycophant and left wing means one is critical of Trump. Never thought I’d see the day that the Drudge Report is considered a left wing rag - we don’t want him BTW.

Trump has utterly broken the right and united the left. He is actually been better for Democrats than Obama!!

The left is so united that they are burning down their own cities. Just because you are united on hating the greatest American president means nothing, what a non-issue. Keep burning down your cities and believing that feminists and Muslims can ever be united. The rest of us will keep distancing ourselves from your cult and be united in... AMERICANISM.

Right = United in Americanism.
Left = "United" in neo-Satanism.

So you watch Fox News all day, huh?
Not all day, no. But I do watch it. I do listen to Rush and Sean. And Tucker. And I'll swing by OAN now and then. I expose myself regularly to ideology across the board. I want to know what people are thinking.

That's because I'm curious, and willing to learn and grow.

Someone like you wouldn't understand.

Forum List

Back