DRUDGE Goes Full-on Never-Trump — Loses One-Fifth of Audience

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Let's see if we can make him a 50% loser...used to look at him a few times a day....he has chaced me away with his SUDDENLY BEING BOUGHT OFF insane subversive propaganda!

For the past week The Drudge Report has posted screaming headlines pushing President Trump’s impeachment!

At the same time Drudge has ignored President Trump’s 50% Rasmussen approval rating — 5 points higher than Barack Obama at the same time in his presidency.

This downward spiral has been happening since 2017.

In May 2017 at his peak, the Drudge Report had over one billion views!

In July the Drudge Report dropped below 800,000,000 views.

That’s a drop of 200,000,000 million monthly readers!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

Let's see if we can make him a 50% loser...used to look at him a few times a day....he has chaced me away with his SUDDENLY BEING BOUGHT OFF insane subversive propaganda!

For the past week The Drudge Report has posted screaming headlines pushing President Trump’s impeachment!

At the same time Drudge has ignored President Trump’s 50% Rasmussen approval rating — 5 points higher than Barack Obama at the same time in his presidency.

I deleted Drudge from my favorites list YESTERDAY! Now it's just trash from the NYTimes and the rest of the Rat Media. I reckon ol Matt is going for a nice retirement nestegg....fuck him and his anti-Trump crusade.

I stopped going to Drudge as well

Not sure WTF happened over there

Aaaaaaaaaaand not to be outdone by himself ThePuke secures his place in the pantheon of propaganda pissants by playing Can You Top This in a smooth move from "Shoes" to Mark Dice to "Alpha News" all the way down to Jim Fucking Hoft.

Drudge has always been a swamp boi...sucking up to whoever was in power in the establishment...he is giving his ear to the wrong people and I find his site to be quite boring and predictable because of that....we are right in the midst of a national movement to get rid of Trump before the election...every anti Trump man and women in DC are in the fight...including Drudge....we have got to keep fighting back and remember whats at stake.....

upload_2019-10-18_8-27-23.jpeg

I deleted Drudge from my favorites list YESTERDAY! Now it's just trash from the NYTimes and the rest of the Rat Media. I reckon ol Matt is going for a nice retirement nestegg....fuck him and his anti-Trump crusade.

I used to have Drudge as my start up page replacing the far left MSN propaganda page. I deleted it several weeks ago when I noticed it was just a mainstream media click bait SELL OUT. I hope they are losing money now. Hypocrites.

I used to have Drudge as my start up page replacing the far left MSN propaganda page. I deleted it several weeks ago when I noticed it was just a mainstream media click bait SELL OUT. I hope they are losing money now. Hypocrites.

I gave his site the acid test yesterday afternoon.....in the morning it was all negative. So I waited to see if they headlined the cease-fire in Syria over an hour after it was announced....nothing....permanent delete.

Don't care. I don't base my opinions on what others tell me, no less Matt Drudge. Rarely read him, don't care who he supports, he can take a flying leap for all I care, his rantings nor anyone else's influence my own views.

:lalala: OW! OW! DEADLY RAYS!! All eyes wide SHUT!. RED ALERT

Hey pussy....going to cry to the mods again if your widdle feelings get hurt? punk.

Perish the thought. This is pure entertainmentf, watching y'all desperately run away from info that might poison your prejudices. It's a psychological HOOT.

I literally cannot imagine shutting myself off from some source just because I might read something I'd rather not face. That's absurd, and it's cowardice, and it speaks volumes that you can.

As far as mods, you try editing my posts again and you'll be eating them.

Last edited:

I gave his site the acid test yesterday afternoon.....in the morning it was all negative. So I waited to see if they headlined the cease-fire in Syria over an hour after it was announced....nothing....permanent delete.

"Negative" huh. And yet Drudgerists continually preach to us that all he does is list headlines and not write stories. Now suddenly it has "slant".

Oooooooooooooooooooooooops. :dig:

Having it both ways ---- Priceless.

Last edited:

Oh dear. The Orange Cult is upset.

Orange cultists on the march!

Oh dear. The Orange Cult is upset.

Apparently tissues weren't enough, now they need these

images

What fucking wimps.
Whelp --- we needn't be surprised, this is how they got where they are in the first place.

:lalala: OW! OW! DEADLY RAYS!! All eyes wide SHUT!. RED ALERT

Hey pussy....going to cry to the mods again if your widdle feelings get hurt? punk.

Perish the thought. This is pure entertainmentf, watching y'all desperately run away from info that might poison your prejudices. It's a psychological HOOT.

I literally cannot imagine shutting myself off from some source just because I might read something I'd rather not face. That's absurd, and it's cowardice, and it speaks volumes that you can.

As far as mods, you try editing my posts again and you'll be eating them.
Black thug making INTERNET THREATS....ROTFLMFAO!!!....The Pog comes out swinging. ..OMG...THE INSANITY!

Orange cultists on the march!
1aomanbad-jpg.270822

Forum List

Back