Drowning In Her Troubles: Hillary Campaigns From A Bar This Morning In Miami

Ever been to Florida? There are LOTS of people in bars on Sunday afternoons. Some come to get settled in to watch football for the day, some come in just to drink, others come in to sit and watch the ocean, as many bars in FL overlook the water.

Matter of fact, go to Jacksonville Beach on any given Sunday around 11:00, and you'll see LOTS of people in the bars drinking.

She was up late last nite. I saw her campaigning on stage at a concert with some latino lady. Think the ladies name was J Lo or something like that. Big concert with lots people cheering for her. Maybe she went to the party after the concert and needed some hair of the dog.

She was up late last nite. I saw her campaigning on stage at a concert with some latino lady. Think the ladies name was J Lo or something like that. Big concert with lots people cheering for her. Maybe she went to the party after the concert and needed some hair of the dog.
I think that dog that bit her were one of those weiners.

Hair of the dog is an American slang expression that refers to consumption of an alcoholic beverage to relieve a hangover.

Hair of the dog is an American slang expression that refers to consumption of an alcoholic beverage to relieve a hangover.
Gee, thanks for clearing that up for kid. <how come there's no roll-eyes thngy?>

Let me help you, weiner dogs are dachshunds.

Forum List

Back