Drop Acid!

It seems to me that many of the people on this board really ought to take LSD. Your minds are closed. You need to open them. LSD could change your life. Unfortunately, these days I can't help you obtain any acid. But if you can get any, please let me know!
NO THANKS.
You don't know what you're missing.
Strychnine poisoning. Next!
That's why those in the know prefer windowpane.
I know that you know that I know that you know you're in the know.
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together!

So that’s what happened to you. It makes complete sense now
And by the way, you still misspell "taze."
He does that ON PURPOSE. Thank you.
You're damn right I do it on purpose.
HE spells "tase" wrong PURPOSELY.
Think he can spell hallucinogenics? :auiqs.jpg:
Actually, I prefer the term "psychedelics" which means "mind-manifesting." In addition to LSD, I have taken belladonna (only once!), and that is a TRUE hallucinogen. I saw people and objects that weren't ther
Prolly a little mescaline, too? ( a naturally occurring psychedelic)
No, mescaline is almost impossible to get. I had some alleged mescaline once, but it was crap. Mescaline is the active ingredient in the peyote cactus, and I think it's hard to synthesize. The cactus itself takes a long time to grow, and it may even be endangered now, due to over-harvesting. But I did take psilocybin once, and I think it was genuine, because it was a mellower trip than LSD usually was. Psilocybin is from a mushroom that grows on cow pies (among other things), and it's much easier to cultivate than peyote, and it grows faster.
I'd be willing to try mushrooms, but the only time the opportunity ever presented itself, I was armed and had no place or way to secure my firearm other than keeping it with me. And taking 'shrooms while I had a gun on me just seemed like a bad idea.
I'm glad that you declined to indulge at that time! Guns plus any kind of intoxicant is a bad combination. But I would encourage you to try them if a better opportunity comes up.

Actually, I prefer the term "psychedelics" which means "mind-manifesting." In addition to LSD, I have taken belladonna (only once!), and that is a TRUE hallucinogen. I saw people and objects that weren't ther
No, mescaline is almost impossible to get. I had some alleged mescaline once, but it was crap. Mescaline is the active ingredient in the peyote cactus, and I think it's hard to synthesize. The cactus itself takes a long time to grow, and it may even be endangered now, due to over-harvesting. But I did take psilocybin once, and I think it was genuine, because it was a mellower trip than LSD usually was. Psilocybin is from a mushroom that grows on cow pies (among other things), and it's much easier to cultivate than peyote, and it grows faster.
I'd be willing to try mushrooms, but the only time the opportunity ever presented itself, I was armed and had no place or way to secure my firearm other than keeping it with me. And taking 'shrooms while I had a gun on me just seemed like a bad idea.
I'm glad that you declined to indulge at that time! Guns plus any kind of intoxicant is a bad combination. But I would encourage you to try them if a better opportunity comes up.
One problem with being a biker is that when you stop to have a beer, there's no secure place to leave your pistol (or pistols). The latest place I have been patronizing recognizes this and has a discreet storage spot for folks they know. And a barmaid who likes to hug me to ensure I comply, lol.

I chewed mescaline back when it was readily available. It is the most bitter god awful tasting stuff imaginable, but what a fun trip.
I tried it once. It was fun, except for the puking my guts out part. But after that it was cool.

Hey one night, me and like 14 other other people tripped. I led them on on a safe excursion through the trails in the cool, quiet woods that i knew, and then we went back and drank a few beers when we got back. A good time was had by everybody! I led them through the woods like a ..o dammit! Just ..it's a party line.. we did it at the Adventure Island staff Oh! Conga line. :D
I knew them woods inside and out. We had all kindsa people that night.
I know everybody had a good time, because I talked to a girly friend years later and she remembered.
Other people that aren't dead do, too. It was just a night for peace, love, and happiness. :)
I put away some rivalry to do that.
I led everybody to this clearing..we drank 1 case of beer, then went back to the house.
There were doobs and cigarrettes, too.

Last edited:
It seems to me that many of the people on this board really ought to take LSD. Your minds are closed. You need to open them. LSD could change your life. Unfortunately, these days I can't help you obtain any acid. But if you can get any, please let me know!
NO THANKS.
You don't know what you're missing.
Strychnine poisoning. Next!
That's why those in the know prefer windowpane.
I know that you know that I know that you know you're in the know.
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together!
Is you the eggman, or the walrus? :wtf:

I'm curious about something... Is it just me and my lifestyle for the last 40 years or has LSD lost its popularity it once had back in the 70's... I don't get around very much anymore and the folks I have had any dealings with mostly were selling pot... Raising kids and working for a living and being married kind draws the damper down to one's partying...
Is there really still LSD to be consumed? Oh yea what happened to the stuff they used to do at raves? Can't remember the name of it now...

I quit acid when I had worked all week, and me and my boy split half a flying saucer at a friend's house on Friday poker night.
No room at the table for me when it started, so..being tired from the week's work, I fell asleep on the couch. Then the acid kicked in, and I was stuck in between asleep and awake for about an hour or maybe 2. That's freakout worthy.
I eventually came out of that haze and won all teh money that night. I think it was dime or quarter poker. Probably quarter.
Me likey teh poker.

A bumper sticker once seen on a shiny new BMW in Boston:
"LSD turned me into a business executive"

Hey one night, me and like 14 other other people tripped. I led them on on a safe excursion through the trails in the cool, quiet woods that i knew, and then we went back and drank a few beers when we got back. A good time was had by everybody! I led them through the woods like a ..o dammit! Just ..it's a party line.. we did it at the Adventure Island staff Oh! Conga line. :D
I know everybody had a good time, because I talked to a girly friend years later and she remembered.
Other people that aren't dead do, too. It was just a night for peace, love, and happiness. :)
I led everybody to this clearing..we drank 1 case of beer, then went back to the house.
So, Duke, what the hell happened? Back then, we might have tripped together. Why do you hate me now?

I'm curious about something... Is it just me and my lifestyle for the last 40 years or has LSD lost its popularity it once had back in the 70's... I don't get around very much anymore and the folks I have had any dealings with mostly were selling pot... Raising kids and working for a living and being married kind draws the damper down to one's partying...
Is there really still LSD to be consumed? Oh yea what happened to the stuff they used to do at raves? Can't remember the name of it now...
I think the rave drug you're talking about is Ecstasy. I assume that there's still LSD around, but I have no idea where. If you know, let me know! I'm retired now, so what the hell...

So, Duke, what the hell happened? Back then, we might have tripped together. Why do you hate me now?
It's the leftist faggot and unAmerican thing I can't quite embrace.
Something tells me not even the freakiest of the freaks back then would.
Not even the dude we found out was a homo and didn't give a fuck because we liked him just that much. I beat his brother's ass for stealing my bike! Yeah he can like dudes, but whatever..can't hate that guy. We all had fun that night. :dunno: Hey, he made a girly friend of mine happy, so yeah, I'm not going to be kicking his ass anytime soon.
For some reason, he brought my girly friend happiness. so.. yeah hands off on that guy.
She's dead now, for all I know he is too. That was then, this is now.

Last edited:
Not even the dude we found out was a homo and didn't give a fuck because we liked him just that much. I beat his brother's ass for stealing my bike!
So, you still hate gays? Why? What do you care? Do you think about the sex lives of your heterosexual friends very much? I don't -- I don't want to! But putting aside the "faggot" part for the moment, what do you mean by "leftist" and/or "unAmerican"? And I'm serious -- I really want to know what you mean by those terms. Yeah, I'll probably disagree with you, but I will listen to you.

Not even the dude we found out was a homo and didn't give a fuck because we liked him just that much. I beat his brother's ass for stealing my bike!
So, you still hate gays? Why? What do you care? Do you think about the sex lives of your heterosexual friends very much? I don't -- I don't want to! But putting aside the "faggot" part for the moment, what do you mean by "leftist" and/or "unAmerican"? And I'm serious -- I really want to know what you mean by those terms. Yeah, I'll probably disagree with you, but I will listen to you.
STFU UnAmerican faggot! I will kill you more for the unAmerican part than the faggot part.
Actually homos can be American, but fuck you! :fu:

I actually do not hate gays, one of my longtime friends is Big Gay Al the Butcher. I love him like family. He is like family.
Our mutual friends are like family, too. I've lived a blessed life. One where we've partied down with Big Gay Al.

Last edited:
Not even the dude we found out was a homo and didn't give a fuck because we liked him just that much. I beat his brother's ass for stealing my bike! Yeah he can like dudes, but whatever..can't hate that guy. We all had fun that night. :dunno: Hey, he made a girly friend of mine happy, so yeah, I'm not going to be kicking his ass anytime soon.
For some reason, he brought my girly friend happiness. so.. yeah hands off on that guy.
STFU UnAmerican faggot! I will kill you more for the unAmerican part than the faggot part.
Why the hostility? I asked you a pretty simple open-ended question, and you responded with insults and threats. Why? I'm trying to have a dialogue with you and you threaten to kill me. WTF?

I actually do not hate gays, one of my longtime friends is Big Gay Al the Butcher. I love him like family. He is like family.
Our mutual friends are like family, too. I've lived a blessed life.
I'm glad to hear that you don't hate gays. If you spoke to me in real life, maybe you wouldn't hate me, either.

Why the hostility? I asked you a pretty simple open-ended question, and you responded with insults and threats. Why? I'm trying to have a dialogue with you and you threaten to kill me. WTF?
Try not being an insufferable douchelord next time. ;)
Also, way to cop to being an unAmerican POS.
I don't like anti-American bullshit, sorry/not sorry.
If you're against the US? Fuck you! Seriously.
Die, Commie Scum!:Boom2:

Last edited:
Maybe if you would specify what you're objecting to, then I might be able to do something about it. But calling me "an insufferable douchelord" isn't terribly informative. And what did I say that makes you claim that I'm "an unAmerican POS"? It seems to me that you're avoiding having a dialogue. I asked you a simple question: What do you mean by "leftist" and/or "unAmerican"? But instead of giving me any kind of answer, you responded with insults and threats. I don't get it. What are you afraid of?

I don't like anti-American bullshit, sorry/not sorry.
If you're against the US? Fuck you! Seriously.
Die, Commie Scum!:Boom2:
What makes you think that I'm anti-American? Because I hate Trump? I would argue that that makes me pro-American! But seriously, why do you think that I'm anti-American? Because I know in my heart that I'm not.

Forum List

Back