Drone footage shows giant trench

I know Lucy it's kind of weird, I went to Denny's last night to eat, and not a person there except a waitress and a cook.

I could only order and take it to go

It's still too dangerous to do that. Eventually, we will start doing that again, but maybe with a plastic shield across patrons sitting at the table.

That is the crazy thing about this, liberal politicians for years wanted to get rid of bullet proof glass in the bad sides of US cities and now every liberal wants now is polypropylene in every restaurant and gas stations across America.

Guess they don't think its racist now.

Being used to bury victims of the chinese virus.

They are in New York City burying their victims in mass graves. Following China. History gets ready to repeat itself IF the MASS POPULATION of this planet does NOT get off their buttocks and say NO. They can LITERALLY kill you off, they can give you a test and say you have COVID-19 and NOBODY ever sees you again. Be warned. This is a warning. Do not go gentle into that dark night.

^^^^ This:

View attachment 321707
View attachment 321708
View attachment 321709

^^^^ The question is do you want to believe this that there SO MANY peoples who have been victim of COVID-19 that have NO Next-of-Kin, have NO family that they literally are so MASSIVE in numbers they have to be thrown into MASS GRAVES. VERY suspicious of the narrative when they begin throwing their victims into MASS GRAVES.

This:

View attachment 321710

^^^^ Oh so New York City ADMIT they have no idea how many do NOT have a Next-of-Kin, but they are just throwing them into MASS GRAVES regardless, hmmmm, would not be surprised then if their family members are not going to be joining them in those graves when they begin asking "where is X from my family?" "Y has disappeared where is he and/or she?"

We have seen this film before, the POTENTIAL to just remove those in the community who are old and of no use or those guilty of Wrong Think is going to be very tempting to these ghouls. Not immediately but say in 5 years, they can soon just open up the mass graves and throw more in or dig some new mass graves and throw them in that one.

Unfortunately Lucy they can do this in the United states, when my separated wife died, I got a phone call asking me to release the body to her family, if I didn't she would end up thrown in a a dump somewhere in Chicago ( paupers grave, think I spelled it right)

I'm sorry bear, how evil this is.

In the months and several years to come MANY things are going to happen in America that the American peoples will say "that would NEVER happen in America" well you wait and watch as it does. The population of a nation CAN prevent these things from happening, they just have to stop living in FEAR of what will happen IF they take measures collectively to prevent these things.

For those Americans who say "that would NEVER happen in America" well you NEVER thought that America would be put on a lockdown and all your main businesses ordered to close and all your sports events told that they are cancelled and that within 4 weeks you would DOUBLE your unemployment level and Economically be put back more than 40 years....and THAT ALL happened in America in the space of just 4 weeks. And for ALL that Regression to happen in just 4 weeks ALL they needed was to USE a virus that has a 97% Recovery Rate to put you on the road to ruin. Shocking. Sad.
My little rural community in CA has been hit hard. No, not by the virus but by the hysteria stirred up by our Governor and the MSM. I needed to buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol the other day.....just 1 bottle...A woman was in line with at least 8 bottles of alcohol in her basket. I found 1 way back on the shelf apparently she was too fat to stoop and find. TP is always running out as well. Some people are running around looking like masked desperadoes. Hand sanitizer?.....forget it. Sold out weeks ago (not that I ever really used it anyway). You are correct Lucy, this is the proverbial frog in the pot scenario.

I know Lucy it's kind of weird, I went to Denny's last night to eat, and not a person there except a waitress and a cook.

I could only order and take it to go

It's still too dangerous to do that. Eventually, we will start doing that again, but maybe with a plastic shield across patrons sitting at the table.
Until they find solutions that can effectively combat and beat these beasts that have been loosed on society people need to be as cautious as possible.

Do you really think google earth come from satellites?

It comes from airplanes and such.
Actually, it comes from both.

Sure now before it became popular, I had that on CD disk only in 1994, paid like $50 bucks for the information

8,000 people die every day in America. I want to know if there was ANY uptick in that number in April or if they're just reorganizing the "cause of death"
So that you can then accuse everyone of being liars and of cooking the books, when the data doesn't align with your Trump cultism.

I was asking in another topic about how many homeless people have died in NY because the Corona virus. If the picture from the first message was taken from NY, then my question won't receive an accurate answer because will be "concealed".

Hope that picture was taken from somewhere else.

Forum List

Back