Drill baby drill…

upload_2016-11-16_14-46-54.jpeg

I like the Irish... They're a little nuts but I still like them.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I'd like to see our govt. subsidize more oil production to kick OPEC's dick in the dirt..A little payback for the 1970's...

Honestly, I want the republican party to subsidize the drilling. We can call it drilling for the hell of it and fuck earth act.

Humanity deserves it.

Well soon kansas will be coastal and theyll finally vote democrat, you should be happy!

Donald Trump needs to write a executive ordering mass releases of Perfluorotributylamine Newly discovered greenhouse gas '7,000 times more powerful than CO2'
A new greenhouse gas that is 7,000 times more powerful than carbon dioxide at warming the Earth has been discovered by researchers in Toronto.

The newly discovered gas, perfluorotributylamine (PFTBA), has been in use by the electrical industry since the mid-20th century.

UhMerica exports oil. .. makes $$

opec exports oil makes $$

world market.

duuuuuhhhh

Good for us. Might be bad news for the coal miners and OPEC. The Permian Basin is the gift that keeps on giving.

An oil company might have just made one of the biggest energy discoveries in the past decade, finding a new field in West Texas that contains about three billion (yes, billion) barrels of oil and 75 trillion (yes, trillion) cubic feet of natural gas, according to the Houston Chronicle. Apparently, Houston-based Apache Corporation hit the jackpot in the western Permian Basin near the Davis Mountains. Apache is calling the new play “Alpine High.”

The State of Texas: A Major Oil Discovery In The Permian Basin

A hefty portion of that shale formation is covered by the southern reach of the Ogallala Aquifer! Yeah, that's a good plan...drill like a bitch, frack like a crazy fuck, foul the water and face the possibility of turning Lubbock to Midland into wasteland without the proper regulation it will never get in Texas or under the incoming administration. Sounds like a plan!

Honestly, I want the republican party to subsidize the drilling. We can call it drilling for the hell of it and fuck earth act.

Humanity deserves it.
ahh, look at little this little tyke:

skipping_girl.jpg

We the earth act, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck YEAH! Drill harder, DEEPER! Rape that shit until the Middle East runs out!

Donald Trump needs to write a executive ordering mass releases of Perfluorotributylamine Newly discovered greenhouse gas '7,000 times more powerful than CO2'
A new greenhouse gas that is 7,000 times more powerful than carbon dioxide at warming the Earth has been discovered by researchers in Toronto.

The newly discovered gas, perfluorotributylamine (PFTBA), has been in use by the electrical industry since the mid-20th century.
-myths

Why? Do you believe the green house effect and a large portion of physics is a myth?

Forum List

Back