"Drill, baby, Drill" (and fuck the environment)

Yes, studies have shown that oil rigs prevent a lot of oil that NATURALLY seeps from the earth from seeping because it was being collected by drilling. Is there an accident every 10-20 years? Yes, indeed. Show me one industrialized sector of our society that doesn't have really bad accidents???? (crickets chirping). Thats right.

Should we stopped flying airplanes because a plane crashes now and then? Stop using trains since a train derails occassionally? Stop using ships, since sometimes they sink? Hey, should we outlaw all flammable materials man produces or uses.....since a large fire can really harm the environment? Should we stop developing medicines, since they sometimes are tested on animals? Hey, lets ban fishing also, thats bad for the fish. And stop hunting deer. Because it's bad for the deer that die. Oh, and we should also stop building and driving cars, because if we scraped all the dead bugs off windshields, well, thats a trillion or so precious insects that die because we drive cars. Lets ban coal mining, since mines sometimes collapse.

And now lets ban oil, since drilling for it means a bad accident happens sometimes.

So, ANY liberal that confesses he or she still uses air conditioning, heating, drives a vehicle, uses plastic of any type (plastic is made from petroleum) or consumes anything that was transported to the place of purchase by a gasoline powered machine.

Hey, libbies, practice what you preach. Eliminate the reliance of oil in any way, shape or form from your life. Starting........................now. Oh, wait, you can't read this post or respond to it if you started now, since your computer is powered by electricity, which comes from coal plants, nuke plants, etc, which are staffed by men who drive to work. So........your mere presence on this message board means you are consuming unnecessary electricity, which puts more profit into the evil power companies pockets, which then employes more people, people who drive to work, using gas that comes from oil, oil that is drilled, which as we all know kills bambi, shamu and flipper all at the same time. You evil libs.

• Banned
Yes, studies have shown that oil rigs prevent a lot of oil that NATURALLY seeps from the earth from seeping because it was being collected by drilling. Is there an accident every 10-20 years? Yes, indeed. Show me one industrialized sector of our society that doesn't have really bad accidents???? (crickets chirping). Thats right.

Should we stopped flying airplanes because a plane crashes now and then? Stop using trains since a train derails occassionally? Stop using ships, since sometimes they sink? Hey, should we outlaw all flammable materials man produces or uses.....since a large fire can really harm the environment? Should we stop developing medicines, since they sometimes are tested on animals? Hey, lets ban fishing also, thats bad for the fish. And stop hunting deer. Because it's bad for the deer that die. Oh, and we should also stop building and driving cars, because if we scraped all the dead bugs off windshields, well, thats a trillion or so precious insects that die because we drive cars. Lets ban coal mining, since mines sometimes collapse.

And now lets ban oil, since drilling for it means a bad accident happens sometimes.

So, ANY liberal that confesses he or she still uses air conditioning, heating, drives a vehicle, uses plastic of any type (plastic is made from petroleum) or consumes anything that was transported to the place of purchase by a gasoline powered machine.

Hey, libbies, practice what you preach. Eliminate the reliance of oil in any way, shape or form from your life. Starting........................now. Oh, wait, you can't read this post or respond to it if you started now, since your computer is powered by electricity, which comes from coal plants, nuke plants, etc, which are staffed by men who drive to work. So........your mere presence on this message board means you are consuming unnecessary electricity, which puts more profit into the evil power companies pockets, which then employes more people, people who drive to work, using gas that comes from oil, oil that is drilled, which as we all know kills bambi, shamu and flipper all at the same time. You evil libs.

IRONY, an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
So, thanks for proving you (a RW troll) really don't give a shit about the working men and women whose lives have been destroyed by BP. What the fuck, there just the hoi polloi.

So, thanks for proving you (a RW troll) really don't give a shit about the working men and women whose lives have been destroyed by BP. What the fuck, there just the hoi polloi.

Can you name some people who were killed because of this oil spill? (Not talking the initial explosion, but the oil itself).

I suppose there's a bit of irony here, but what the hell, only working people are screwed - RW pols won't give a damn. Right Sarah?

Oddly enough, Caribou Barbie's Facebook page has been blank on the oil spill. Is anyone shocked by this?

You don't honestly expect me to believe that you visit her facebook page do you?

Are you listed as a friend of "Caribou Barbie?"

Does she even have a facebook page? If so, I do you know it is really her that monitors it?

Immie

I suppose there's a bit of irony here, but what the hell, only working people are screwed - RW pols won't give a damn. Right Sarah?

Oddly enough, Caribou Barbie's Facebook page has been blank on the oil spill. Is anyone shocked by this?

You don't honestly expect me to believe that you visit her facebook page do you?

Does she even have a facebook page? If so, I do you know it is really her that monitors it?

Immie

No. I rely on our resident PDS patient, US Army Retarded to keep me up to date with Palin's Facebook crap.

Immie

No. I rely on our resident PDS patient, US Army Retarded to keep me up to date with Palin's Facebook crap.

I was honestly hoping you'd link me to the page. :lol:

I have never gotten involved with Facebook and thought maybe I'd actually get a link to the page without having to set up an account.

Immie

So, thanks for proving you (a RW troll) really don't give a shit about the working men and women whose lives have been destroyed by BP. What the fuck, there just the hoi polloi.[/qu

Can you name some people who were killed because of this oil spill? (Not talking the initial explosion, but the oil itself).

Nope, but people don't need to die to have their life destoyed. And I suspect there will be loss of life do to the nature and scope of this man-made disaster and extensive clean-up.

So, thanks for proving you (a RW troll) really don't give a shit about the working men and women whose lives have been destroyed by BP. What the fuck, there just the hoi polloi.[/qu

Nope, but people don't need to die to have their life destoyed. And I suspect there will be loss of life do to the nature and scope of this man-made disaster and extensive clean-up.

Would you care to characterize the loss of life you expect?

Are we talking people here or fish that would have been killed anyway to be eaten?

Yeah they do. Because if you are still alive, unless you are in some sort of coma, you can still be the person you choose to be.

I'm not sure how you've arrived at point B from point A.
Ya' gotta-get-outhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exxon_Valdez_oil_spill, more...........

exxonvaldez2.jpg

Last edited:
Where is St Sarah these days?

She's been rather uncharacteristically quiet of late.

Yeah they do. Because if you are still alive, unless you are in some sort of coma, you can still be the person you choose to be.

You really are a moron, and a jerk.
The RW Fringer take on the issue of BP F'n up the Gulf Coast: "It's all about personal responsibility shrimpboat man. Pay your F'n debt on the shrimpboat that won't fish, pay the dock fees and your home mortagage, feed your kids, gas the car and go on to your job a McDonals. Don't expect help from the gubmint boy, y'all ain't entitled to nothing."

Now now...

One of the things that society has elected to do is pretend that there is no past.

Hence when an event like this one proves that millions of Americans were dead wrong, it is STILL considered bad form to remind people how utterly stupid they were.

Like for two examples...reminding people that Clinton put the final nail in the coffin of Glass Steagall act which might have prevented this economic meltdown

Or like, for example, remeinding people that Bush II took this nation to war (that cost, so far, $1.05 TRILLION dollars) based on a lie.

While both of those things are obvious, partisans of both parties just HATE it when you point out how foolish they are to BE cluelsss partisans.

Last edited:
Is there an accident every 10-20 years? Yes, indeed. Show me one industrialized sector of our society that doesn't have really bad accidents.....
That's the whole point of having back-up plans/standards to deal with those accidents....

:rolleyes:

"The initial exploration plan for the Macondo well now pouring crude into the Gulf of Mexico notes that a site-specific oil spill response plan wasn't required for the project because of its location in the Central Planning Area of the Gulf of Mexico, one of the areas that was exempted under the 2008 MMS filing called a Notice to Lessees."

Gee.....makes ya' wonder how such a company could manage to get a pass, for such a critical-operation/pursuit!!

300.gif

I think Priorty 1 (for her) is still Russia.

:rolleyes:

(...Or, maybe she's goin'-thru her notes....tryin' to figure-out how her scriptwriter spelled Drill the last-time.)​

Last edited:

I think "conservatives" are more-preferential of slow-death....so they have plenty-o'-time to get-outta-town (before the-shit-hits-the-fan); kinda like the Bush Admin.

Forum List

Back