Drexel professor wants to ‘vomit’ when troops given first-class seats on plane

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Drexel University professor says he wants to “vomit” when airline passengers give up first-class seats to U.S. troops.

George Ciccariello made national headlines in December when he tweeted “All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide.” The associate professor of political science made waves again on Sunday when he witnessed a civilian honor U.S. military service by trading away a first-class ticket.

“Some guy gave up his first class seat for a uniformed soldier. People are thanking him. I’m trying not to vomit or yell about Mosul,” Mr. Ciccariellowrote.

George Ciccariello, Drexel professor, wants to ‘vomit’ when troops given first-class seats on plane
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this panzy is just another perfect example of a communist C_______, this panzy would pass out being on the front lines. This is America's - useful idiots.

Reached on Monday by The Inquirer, Ciccariello-Maher offered a reaction to the reaction.

"On Christmas Eve, I sent a satirical tweet about an imaginary concept, 'white genocide,'" he said in an e-mail. 'For those who haven't bothered to do their research, 'white genocide' is an idea invented by white supremacists and used to denounce everything from interracial relationships to multicultural policies (and most recently, against a tweet by State Farm Insurance). It is a figment of the racist imagination, it should be mocked, and I'm glad to have mocked it."

He may have a twisted view of satire which the radical right reads literally

This man is just another leftist, anti-American zealot from the Ivory Tower. What a fucking disgraceful thing to say, very denigrating to the brave soldiers who serve in the U.S. military. The man who gave up his first-class seat for that soldier should be applauded—a simple fact evidently too hard for this boneheaded, America-hating "professor" to understand.

PS—The "White Genocide" post was very likely trolling for attention, as this professor is himself white.

A Drexel University professor says he wants to “vomit” when airline passengers give up first-class seats to U.S. troops.

George Ciccariello made national headlines in December when he tweeted “All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide.” The associate professor of political science made waves again on Sunday when he witnessed a civilian honor U.S. military service by trading away a first-class ticket.

“Some guy gave up his first class seat for a uniformed soldier. People are thanking him. I’m trying not to vomit or yell about Mosul,” Mr. Ciccariellowrote.

George Ciccariello, Drexel professor, wants to ‘vomit’ when troops given first-class seats on plane
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this panzy is just another perfect example of a communist C_______, this panzy would pass out being on the front lines. This is America's - useful idiots.
Gilded Goldbricks

Why did we allow the students of hissing academonic snakes like him to be exempted deferred from doing their military duty? You can't have it both ways; make everybody be draft eligible at age 18 or quit complaining about the "My life is worth more than yours" attitude of college students.

This man is just another leftist, anti-American zealot from the Ivory Tower. What a fucking disgraceful thing to say, very denigrating to the brave soldiers who serve in the U.S. military. The man who gave up his first-class seat for that soldier should be applauded—a simple fact evidently too hard for this boneheaded, America-hating "professor" to understand.

PS—The "White Genocide" post was very likely trolling for attention, as this professor is himself white.

Some folks have come to recognize that all we use our military for these days is pre-emptive aggression, occupation, and to further the interests of the corporate state “job creator” class.

The destruction of leftest thought and the democrat party marches on. No sane person can align them self with today's democrats any longer.

Some folks have come to recognize that all we use our military for these days is pre-emptive aggression, occupation, and to further the interests of the corporate state “job creator” class.

So, how long has it been since you suffered that traumatic brain injury?

How do they appreciate the troops in Communist countries?

article-2624164-1DADC56900000578-93_964x677.jpg

They let them eat.

There was nothing whatsoever satirical about the Tweet which he then made private. He's another far left Progressive who claims to support free speech. In fact, he does support free speech, just so long as it is he who decides what constitutes that speech. Despicable!

Reached on Monday by The Inquirer, Ciccariello-Maher offered a reaction to the reaction.

"On Christmas Eve, I sent a satirical tweet about an imaginary concept, 'white genocide,'" he said in an e-mail. 'For those who haven't bothered to do their research, 'white genocide' is an idea invented by white supremacists and used to denounce everything from interracial relationships to multicultural policies (and most recently, against a tweet by State Farm Insurance). It is a figment of the racist imagination, it should be mocked, and I'm glad to have mocked it."

Like when someone tells an off-color joke and remarks to those who are offended "Wassamatter? Can't take a joke?"

The destruction of leftest thought and the democrat party marches on. No sane person can align them self with today's democrats any longer.

To paraphrase an old Buick commercial, this is not your father’s Democrat Party. Today, unless you are a radical left Progressive, you are not welcome in the Democrat Party. Electing John F. Kennedy today would be impossible. He supported and ran on a stronger military; he launched us into the space race; and cut taxes to spur growth.

Forum List

Back