Drew Brees shows us all how Conservatives have lost their country to the progressive commie-lites

The flag was a stable symbol that united people regardless of race, personal beliefs or income level. Kind of hard to buy the left wanting to unit the country when they are unwilling to hold the US flag as unifying symbol.
That flag was used to justify genocide, chattel slavery, and Jim Crow.
Leftists were capable of separating the flag's positive symbolism from white supremacy which is something many conservatives continue to support.
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-white-supremacy-immigration-latin-americans-1329058
I could show you a hundred images of American soldiers fighting in combat proudly displaying the Stars and Bars

they died for you to have the freedom to hate

View attachment 346602
Ahhh....The battle flag of the Dixiecrat Democrats.
The battle flag of brave men

Sounds like you're sick and tired of winning. :lol:
False conflation but that’s par for the course for you.

So what? I am having a bit of fun with a proud racist, retard, and, a chap that thinks Hitler was onto something.

If this is the person you want to white knight for, be my guest.
So nothing. So you're perfect? Zero prejudices?

I am far from perfect and never claimed to be, but at least I now know you'll cuck yourself out for any old dipshit here. Sad.

Sounds like you're sick and tired of winning. :lol:
False conflation but that’s par for the course for you.

So what? I am having a bit of fun with a proud racist, retard, and, a chap that thinks Hitler was onto something.

If this is the person you want to white knight for, be my guest.
So nothing. So you're perfect? Zero prejudices?

I am far from perfect and never claimed to be, but at least I now know you'll cuck yourself out for any old dipshit here. Sad.
^^^Triggered^^^

The flag was a stable symbol that united people regardless of race, personal beliefs or income level. Kind of hard to buy the left wanting to unit the country when they are unwilling to hold the US flag as unifying symbol.
Leftists were capable of separating the flag's positive symbolism from white supremacy which is something many conservatives continue to support.
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-white-supremacy-immigration-latin-americans-1329058
I could show you a hundred images of American soldiers fighting in combat proudly displaying the Stars and Bars

View attachment 346602
Considering the era that, that battle flag was the part of a rebel government, when you look at your average soldier, as well as the officers in front of them, standing shoulder to shoulder and marching forward toward their opponent, you cannot ignore the courage it took to just walk towards a wall of musket balls flying in your direction. This is true of both sides of that conflict.
Those twentieth-century individuals who fought for the US, while waving the old Confederate battle flag on their vehicles, may be fighting for the US, but not representative of the it. They are "individuals" not THE government.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 346602
Considering the era that, that battle flag was the part of a rebel government, when you look at your average soldier, as well as the officers in front of them, standing shoulder to shoulder and marching forward toward their opponent, you cannot ignore the courage it took to just walk towards a wall of musket balls flying in your direction. This is true of both sides of that conflict.
Those twentieth-century individuals who fought for the US, while waving the old Confederate battle flag on their vehicles, may be fighting for the US, but not representative of the it. They are "individuals" not THE government.
We the people are the government

the fact is Confederates and descendants of Confederates fought and died for the US as well as being proud of their heritage

BTW, many of the same people preaching hate toward the rebal flag will just as easily attack the Stars and Stripes when they feel like it

what will you say then?

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 346602

the fact is Confederates and descendants of Confederates fought and died for the US as well as being proud of their heritage

BTW, many of the same people preaching hate toward the rebal flag will just as easily attack the Stars and Stripes when they feel like it

what will you say then?
The Confederates fought to keep their slaves as they were Southern White Democraps. Today any well respecting citizen is just plain stupid to use that Democrap battle standard as a representative of their past.. I was born in the south and am glad i moved to the north, to really understand how the Demoncraps have done a big switch on US to fool a bunch of people into thinking they have changed...

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 346602

what will you say then?
Those who attack the stars and stripes would be the ones waving a red flag with the hammer and sickle in gold on it, or a red flag with a gold star in the corner on it.

The Confederates fought to keep their slaves as they were Southern White Democraps.
There were slaveholders on the Union side also

I know you are trying to pin the tail on the donkey - i.e. the democrat party - and hold them accountable for a past they would rather forget

but we have to accept the good with the bad

after the war there was much bitterness and injustice on both sides

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 346602

what will you say then?
Those who attack the stars and stripes would be the ones waving a red flag with the hammer and sickle in gold on it, or a red flag with a gold star in the corner on it.
Many snowflakes in ANTIFA and BLM would proudly call themselves communist today

The Confederates fought to keep their slaves as they were Southern White Democraps.

I know you are trying to pin the tail on the donkey - i.e. the democrat party - and hold them accountable for a past they would rather forget

No, there were not Northern Slave holders before the Civil War started. By then all the northern states had no need for enslaved black people as their means of manufacturing was industrialized. The south didnt want this because it was more important for the Demoncraps to keep colored people in chains. Stop lying about what you dont know..

Slavery in America
Slavery itself was never widespread in the North, though many of the region’s businessmen grew rich on the slave trade and investments in southern plantations. Between 1774 and 1804, all of the northern states abolished slavery, but the so-called “peculiar institution” of slavery remained absolutely vital to the South.
Now i will say that Northern Democraps were just as nasty to black people as those in the south, for if a northern Democrap happened upon an escaped slave, that Demoncrap would send it back to the south for a good beating...

Last edited:

At the start of the Civil War the only a handful of republican politicians had slaves and released them. General Ulysses Grant's wife had a slave, which his wife brought with her when she married Grant, but by the time the Civil War started, he had switched to the Republican party and had freed the slave.
The Civil War was all about "economics," the economics of "slavery." "You work for nothing, we eat and profit." All nations had slavery in their past. Most slaves went to Brazil and Muslim nations.
This isn't about that though. That a few soldiers had a Civil War, pro-slavery battle flag on a pole, attached to a tank is irrelevant, it had nothing to do with the war they were involved with. Some idiot that was in charge of that unit, allowed it, that's all it meant.

No, there were not Northern Slave holders before the Civil War started. By then all the northern states had no need for enslaved black people as their means of manufacturing was industrialized. The south didnt want this because it was more important for the Demoncraps to keep colored people in chains. Stop lying about what you dont know..

Slavery in America
Slavery itself was never widespread in the North, though many of the region’s businessmen grew rich on the slave trade and investments in southern plantations. Between 1774 and 1804, all of the northern states abolished slavery, but the so-called “peculiar institution” of slavery remained absolutely vital to the South.
Now i will say that Northern Democraps were just as nasty to black people as those in the south, for if a northern Democrap happened upon an escaped slave, that Demoncrap would send it back to the south for a good beating...
there were two slave states that fought on the Union side during the Civil War

maryland and Delaware

This isn't about that though. That a few soldiers had a Civil War, pro-slavery battle flag on a pole, attached to a tank is irrelevant, it had nothing to do with the war they were involved with. Some idiot that was in charge of that unit, allowed it, that's all it meant.

I think previous generations of Americans were better educated about the Civil War.

yes slavery was an important issue

but if you think poor white farmers fought and died so that a handful of rich plantation owers could keep their slave you could not be more wrong

Conservatives can not utilize their first amendment right without being called out...AND when they are called out the nutless pussies walk back what was said and re-frame to fit the progressive FEELZ every time without fail. This is how progressives have controlled the narrative and empowered the Democrat Party and their twisted "CHANGE" agenda.
Conservatives can't get out of their own way on this issue....They absolutely refuse to take a stand every chance they get. They bow to the feet of progressives in every case and they wonder why they've all but lost their nation. Time to wake the fuck up

He has a left tackle, left guard, and RT, starting TE, starting RB, and wideouts who are black

Only guys in front of him who are white are his center and RG.

How the fuck is a guy who plays on squads like that gonna say some shit like this? Of all people? With riots goin on over the issue. Then invoked a time before the civil rights act to justify his position. It was fucking crazy.

There are a couple other quarterbacks that have been called out in the past few days and I was telling a friend that they all would be knocked out in the first game.

Slavery in America
there were two slave states that fought on the Union side during the Civil War

maryland and Delaware
Yes, and slavery ended with the enacting of the 13th Amendment, with the exception of those committed of crimes.

I think previous generations of Americans were better educated about the Civil War.

yes slavery was an important issue

but if you think poor white farmers fought and died so that a handful of rich plantation owers could keep their slave you could not be more wrong
The poor southerners fought because the well-to-do Southern Democrats told them that the Northerners were coming to take their lands. The poor white Southerners didn't care about blacks, one way or the other. They just bought into the claim about stealing their lands. Of course, once Lincoln's vice-president, Andrew Johnson, a Democrat, succeeded Lincoln, he let the old aristocracy in the south take back over their positions in local governments and the blacks suffered for it.
This is the twenty-first century and it's long overdue for people to stop the slavery blaming whites for a history of long ago. Everyone involved is long dead.
The trouble we really have now is a concerted effort by Marxists/Leninists to divide and conquer the US, as well as Islam's goal of world domination. This nation has for well over a century, been a beacon for those wanting to escape oppressive regimes, denying their people the right to live free and follow their own path in life. But, this isn't those times, as a species, we've been spitting out kids left and right to the point of actual overpopulation, so the number coming in must be controlled (personally, I'd end all immigration if it were in my power). There's only so much more pristine places left (National Parks, National Forests and Wildlife Refuges).
Sorry. I got off topic. Anyway, I've spent enough time on this one post. Usually, I say my piece on a post and move on, without looking back. So, I'm moving on.

The poor southerners fought because the well-to-do Southern Democrats told them that the Northerners were coming to take their lands.
Thats one way to describe patriotism I suppose

its not historically accurate however

southern soldiers fought for their family, their neighbors, and their state

Very few were willing to fight and kill their brother for the Union

here's Trump sounding off on Roger Badell. i wonder if Brees will kneel during the anthem?

" Could it be even remotely possible that in Roger Goodell’s rather interesting statement of peace and reconciliation, he was intimating that it would now be OK for the players to KNEEL, or not to stand, for the National Anthem, thereby disrespecting our Country & our Flag?"

Forum List

Back