Dream Act

No, it's not amnesty. It's the Dept of Homeland Security deciding to focus deportation efforts on those with criminal records. I see no problem with that, and I don't think any reasonable person should either.

Heaven forbid we should "focus our deportation efforts" on people that are here ILLEGALLY.

Yes, heaven forbid we give those here for legitimate reasons a chance to become citizens and contribute to our country. What's the world coming to? We should throw them all out, criminal record or not. It's not like this country was founded on immigrants, right?

What the hell does legitimate reason mean?. You are here legally or you are not.

This white house plans to go through with it regardless of it being voted down, just another violation of the constitution by this administration. In typical liberal fashion, if they cannot push their agenda through the house and senate they will have it legislated from the bench.
If this doesn't piss you off "No matter what side of the isle you're on, then something is wrong with you. It is a blatant slap in the face of every American for this white house to ignore the will of the people.
Obama Administration To Review All Deportation Cases, Apply DREAM Act-Style Criteria | FoxNews.com

Right.. will only deport the ones with a criminal record...

How about we start with the FACT that they are all criminals to start with by ILLEGALLY entering into this country.

No, it's not amnesty. It's the Dept of Homeland Security deciding to focus deportation efforts on those with criminal records. I see no problem with that, and I don't think any reasonable person should either.

Heaven forbid we should "focus our deportation efforts" on people that are here ILLEGALLY.

Yes, heaven forbid we give those here for legitimate reasons a chance to become citizens and contribute to our country. What's the world coming to? We should throw them all out, criminal record or not. It's not like this country was founded on immigrants, right?

Yes we are a country of immigrants. However, we have laws today and they are there for a reason. Tough shit if you don't like them. I don't like a certain stop sign near my house but if I ignore it I'll damned sure get a ticket. Being illegal is not being in the country for a legitimate purpose. It means that you broke our law that very first day. Hence all illegals are criminals.

Yes we are a country of immigrants. However, we have laws today and they are there for a reason. Tough shit if you don't like them. I don't like a certain stop sign near my house but if I ignore it I'll damned sure get a ticket. Being illegal is not being in the country for a legitimate purpose. It means that you broke our law that very first day. Hence all illegals are criminals.

:eusa_shhh: There still thinking. Quiet! :eusa_whistle:

Exactly. We have laws. And the Dept of Homeland Security has decided to focus deportation efforts on those with criminal records. They are allowed to do that. They're not breaking any laws. You don't like it? Tough shit.

This white house plans to go through with it regardless of it being voted down, just another violation of the constitution by this administration. In typical liberal fashion, if they cannot push their agenda through the house and senate they will have it legislated from the bench.
If this doesn't piss you off "No matter what side of the isle you're on, then something is wrong with you. It is a blatant slap in the face of every American for this white house to ignore the will of the people.
Obama Administration To Review All Deportation Cases, Apply DREAM Act-Style Criteria | FoxNews.com

I don't see a problem here. What's wrong with focusing on the ones who pose a threat?

DontBeStupid.

I don't see a problem here. What's wrong with focusing on the ones who pose a threat?

DontBeStupid.

I see what you did there...very clever!!

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes? Do you not understand that illegal is illegal. There is no way to be partially illegal. If you are an illegal immigrant in my country, get the fuck out. I don't give a rats ass if you are the reincarnation of Sister Teresa, or Florance Nightingale. Even if you happen to be the Pope himself..... If you have entered the USA illegally then you should be deported.

There are reports of Korans being found near the border, should we allow the illegal who lost one of these Holy books to stay in the country? I am in favor of illegals, in favor of deporting every last one of them back to where ever they came from.

This Dream act side step is simply another reason to get rid of the current administration as soon as possible.

Grow up Opie, leave the magical thinking behind and try to think through a problem.

I don't give a shit who sponsored it. Fact is the USA is the easiest country in the world to get into illegally. And that fact is going to end up hurting us someday...........

No shit Opie. But the maid at Holiday Inn, the Gardener cutting our lawns and the cook at the local diner aren't the threat. If you believe they are you are even dumber than I believe you are.

I don't give a shit who sponsored it. Fact is the USA is the easiest country in the world to get into illegally. And that fact is going to end up hurting us someday...........

No shit Opie. But the maid at Holiday Inn, the Gardener cutting our lawns and the cook at the local diner aren't the threat. If you believe they are you are even dumber than I believe you are.

Just think of all of the people on welfare who could have those jobs.

Opie? Now where have I been called that before?

NO Amnesty!

How do you break the law for legitimate reasons?

If I steal food because I'm hungry that makes it alright?
Can I steal a car if I need to get to work?
Can I stab someone because they're in line in front of me in the men's room?

These all sound like legitimate reasons to me.
What's your definition?

Exactly. We have laws. And the Dept of Homeland Security has decided to focus deportation efforts on those with criminal records. They are allowed to do that. They're not breaking any laws. You don't like it? Tough shit.

Bless your heart.....

I didn't realize that you were unaware that being in the country illegally was against the law.

I'm sorry

Actually the WH is complying with Constitutional case law, where in Plyler v. Doe (1982), the Court held that it was a violation of the 14th Amendment to disallow undocumented children access to public education:

This was another one of those erroneously-decided 5-4 decisions, wherein the court implicitly decided that the state has no vested interest in not letting tens of millions of illegal aliens overrun this country. It amazingly also stated the old illogic that the children shouldn't be "penalized" for the action of their parents, while failing to grasp that neither should the taxpaying citizens of the US.

Yes, heaven forbid we give those here for legitimate reasons a chance to become citizens and contribute to our country.

Correct.

Indeed, many of these children were brought to the US before the age of reason, they speak only English (in some cases better than ‘native-born’ Americans), know only the United States, and wouldn’t be able to survive in their birth countries accordingly.

This is an impeachable offense, and the republicans are on vacation.

When they come back to brag how they will save the economy

Dont let them speak, bang those teapots

Long and loud.

Either you are with the US, or against the US.

Simple as that.

This is an impeachable offense, and the republicans are on vacation.

When they come back to brag how they will save the economy

Dont let them speak, bang those teapots

Long and loud.

Either you are with the US, or against the US.

Simple as that.

Care to cite precedent, constitutional authority, or case law or just continue to talk out of your ass??

:cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back