Dreaded QAnon March 4 Uprising Fails to Materialize in the Capitol

Oh...shit...my alarm didn't go off...let me get my gun...wait its over?...is it really March 4th already?....oh shit....well I'm going to raise hell at my next Qanon meeting....
Damn I missed the capitol insurrection...why didn't you guys wake me up?....

This was the first sane thing the Q idiots have done. After seeing the precautions taken, they decided they didn't stand a chance against our military, and chickened out of their plans.

You don't even know what Q is, besides what the MSM propagandized about it. Somebody is very afraid of Q since the MSM made a big deal out of it and is constantly spreading fear about Q. This is the same thing the CIA did when people started asking questions about the murder of JFK. So you can plainly see this is all a psyops. But I don't think you would know anything about that.

Just another day of the failure of leftism. Ignore legitimate warnings then blame the other side for the failure to prepare then realize they can use it as a crisis for political scare tactics. Their supporters are too dumb to figure it out

Q....BOO!

Another false flag by the Biden klan to keep the troops and fence there in DC.
Thats exactly what is happening at the capital, as long as there is whacky Qanon and white supremacist's we will guard the capital and the WH.

Just another day of the failure of leftism. Ignore legitimate warnings then blame the other side for the failure to prepare then realize they can use it as a crisis for political scare tactics. Their supporters are too dumb to figure it out

Q....BOO!

They can say whatever they want about Q but atleast we didn't vote for Biden! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Thats exactly what is happening at the capital, as long as there is whacky Qanon and white supremacist's we will guard the capital and the WH.

Oo my Oo my!! White supremacist's everywhere, around every corner.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If you believe that garbage, you are surly lost Penelope.

Oo my Oo my!! White supremacist's everywhere, around every corner.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes I believe evil aka white supremacists and Qanon freaks are everywhere. We even have 1 in our congress, maybe 2 or 3 or 4.

I know there are white supremacists on the republican congress side. I can name them Ron Johnson, Jim Jordan, Josh Hawley, Cruz, Gaetz among many others.

Dreaded QAnon March 4 Uprising Fails to Materialize in the Capitol - American Greatness (amgreatness.com)
5 Mar 2021 ~~ By Debra Heine
A right-wing plot to storm the Capitol and remove lawmakers did not materialize on Thursday, after the FBI, DHS, and Capitol Police issued bulletins warning that they had intelligence identifying “credible threats” to that effect.

U.S. intelligence analysts apparently came to this conclusion after perusing QAnon message boards, where true-believers theorized that former president Trump would retake office on March 4, the country’s original Inauguration Day.
In dozens of reports, the corporate media hyped the “potential threat” of a QAnon uprising in our nation’s Capitol.
In response, the House of Representatives suspended its Thursday session and Capitol Police and National Guard troops went on “high alert.”
The Senate bravely convened on March 4, amid the “credible threat” that a QAnon mob could potentially attack lawmakers.
Journalists covered the Capitol on Thursday like reporters embedded in a foreign war zone.
Christal Hayes on Twitter: "I’m here at the U.S. Capitol today where lots of National Guard troops are guarding the building amid a possible plot to breach the Capitol again. The House cancelled its session today amid the threats MORE https://t.co/Oi5p3FmvSv @USATODAY https://t.co/1YnVr6G9fd" / Twitter

According to new reports, two upcoming dates could potentially inspire “right-wing extremists” to to storm the Capitol again: March 20, when the Republican party was founded, and April 15, federal income tax day.
Capitol Police have now asked for the National Guard’s “mission” to be extended by two more months. About 5,200 guardsmen remain on duty in Washington, costing U.S. taxpayers $2 million per week.

Comment:
I would like to know the source of these rumors of threats.
Indeed, DHS and the FBI thought they were not rumors but real.. Although I suspect the human sources are likely left-wing rumor-mongers posing as Q-anon or conservatives, the true source is more likely the "Father of Lies," to whom the leftists wittingly or unwittingly pledge allegiance. He (and they) want to keep Americans in a state of perpetual fear: we're more easily controlled that way.
Fort Pelosi has been established to discourage the citizens of the USA from bothering their rulers. Pelosi and her ilk have no respect for citizens and have no intention of actually listening to them. Tragically, for the USA, liberals and Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are happy to have Republicans and conservatives shut out of the public forum. So happy are they, that they haven't noticed the public forum is shut down for everyone. They think they're special, and that it is only the 74 million Trump voters who are being suppressed. But if they didn't need us ... we don't need them.
Now the Dems are claiming that there may be attack later in the month or April... No such thing will happen.
We Deplorable Neanderthals have other methods rather than violence that is used liberally by the Marxist Left.

I think when they chased off the Viking and shot dead the unarmed woman people kind of got the idea to stay away from Never land.

Oh...shit...my alarm didn't go off...let me get my gun...wait its over?...is it really March 4th already?....oh shit....well I'm going to raise hell at my next Qanon meeting....

This was the first sane thing the Q idiots have done. After seeing the precautions taken, they decided they didn't stand a chance against our military, and chickened out of their plans.
You're as fucking clueless as a miniature toy poodle who thinks he's a fearsome beast because he presumes that he chases away the mailman every day.

Last edited:

Yes I believe evil aka white supremacists and Qanon freaks are everywhere. We even have 1 in our congress, maybe 2 or 3 or 4.

I know there are white supremacists on the republican congress side. I can name them Ron Johnson, Jim Jordan, Josh Hawley, Cruz, Gaetz among many others.

Girl, do you know how many different gangs their are besides white supremacists? And their are gangs out their that kill on a dime. Your normal every day person is not a white supremacists. They just want you to believe that because they want to divide the country and put us at war with each other over the color of our skin. This is simple a dived and conquer tactic. Don't fall for the propaganda.

Dreaded QAnon March 4 Uprising Fails to Materialize in the Capitol - American Greatness (amgreatness.com)
A right-wing plot to storm the Capitol and remove lawmakers did not materialize on Thursday, after the FBI, DHS, and Capitol Police issued bulletins warning that they had intelligence identifying “credible threats” to that effect.

U.S. intelligence analysts apparently came to this conclusion after perusing QAnon message boards, where true-believers theorized that former president Trump would retake office on March 4, the country’s original Inauguration Day.
In dozens of reports, the corporate media hyped the “potential threat” of a QAnon uprising in our nation’s Capitol.
In response, the House of Representatives suspended its Thursday session and Capitol Police and National Guard troops went on “high alert.”
The Senate bravely convened on March 4, amid the “credible threat” that a QAnon mob could potentially attack lawmakers.
Journalists covered the Capitol on Thursday like reporters embedded in a foreign war zone.
Christal Hayes on Twitter: "I’m here at the U.S. Capitol today where lots of National Guard troops are guarding the building amid a possible plot to breach the Capitol again. The House cancelled its session today amid the threats MORE https://t.co/Oi5p3FmvSv @USATODAY https://t.co/1YnVr6G9fd" / Twitter

According to new reports, two upcoming dates could potentially inspire “right-wing extremists” to to storm the Capitol again: March 20, when the Republican party was founded, and April 15, federal income tax day.
Capitol Police have now asked for the National Guard’s “mission” to be extended by two more months. About 5,200 guardsmen remain on duty in Washington, costing U.S. taxpayers $2 million per week.

Comment:
Indeed, DHS and the FBI thought they were not rumors but real.. Although I suspect the human sources are likely left-wing rumor-mongers posing as Q-anon or conservatives, the true source is more likely the "Father of Lies," to whom the leftists wittingly or unwittingly pledge allegiance. He (and they) want to keep Americans in a state of perpetual fear: we're more easily controlled that way.
Fort Pelosi has been established to discourage the citizens of the USA from bothering their rulers. Pelosi and her ilk have no respect for citizens and have no intention of actually listening to them. Tragically, for the USA, liberals and Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are happy to have Republicans and conservatives shut out of the public forum. So happy are they, that they haven't noticed the public forum is shut down for everyone. They think they're special, and that it is only the 74 million Trump voters who are being suppressed. But if they didn't need us ... we don't need them.
Now the Dems are claiming that there may be attack later in the month or April... No such thing will happen.
We Deplorable Neanderthals have other methods rather than violence that is used liberally by the Marxist Left.

They think the founding of the republican party day would become a rallying cry to overthrow the government? Really? The FBI is just trying to justify spying on the opposition party since the whole russian collusion delusion has gone out the windon. Even they don't believe the nonsense.....they are using these made up fantasies to play in the FISA COURTS.

Up there it is...the RACE CARD-------
When you can't argue against political opponents---pull out the race card.
How pathetic--of you.

Up there it is...the RACE CARD-------
When you can't argue against political opponents---pull out the race card.
How pathetic--of you.

White supremacists make me sick.

Yeah. Me to. Someone should have woken my lazy ass. I had my shotgun ready to go. LOL

Just shows how out of touch the Fed is. An attack on DC?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Comment:

So now will their paranoia cease and will they send home the troop and tear down the walls? Make the Capital normal again!
BTW Q was a great character on Star Trek The Next Generation

I suspect that the Q/Trumpsters were so convinced that they were being brave patriots heading into Jan 6, that they didn't even realize what they were doing would be considered illegal. They thought they were being given orders by their cult leader President and followed them. They said so, many times, at the attack. The national reaction to their terrorist attack must have come as a surprise to them.

Why else would so many of them RECORD the fucking thing? After all, they were "saving the country" for us!

So now that they've put themselves on the DHS and FBI radar as the domestic terrorists that they are, they're less likely to repeat such attacks. The dangerous thing here is that this may inspire them to launch future attacks at soft targets.

The very same concern, of course, we have about their Jihadi brethren.

Last edited:
I suspect that the Q/Trumpsters were so convinced that they were being brave patriots heading into Jan 6, that they didn't even realize what they were doing would be considered illegal. They thought they were being given orders by their cult leader President and followed them. They said so, many times, at the attack. The national reaction to their terrorist attack must have come as a surprise to them.

Why else would so many of them RECORD the fucking thing? After all, they were "saving the country" for us!

So now that they've put themselves on the DHS and FBI radar as the domestic terrorists that they are, they're less likely to repeat such attacks. The dangerous thing here is that this may inspire them to launch future attacks at soft targets.

Future attacks....BOO!

Future attacks....BOO!
There's one now.

You don't even know what Q is, besides what the MSM propagandized about it. Somebody is very afraid of Q since the MSM made a big deal out of it and is constantly spreading fear about Q. This is the same thing the CIA did when people started asking questions about the murder of JFK. So you can plainly see this is all a psyops. But I don't think you would know anything about that.
Really. Tell us all about Q. You seem to have the inside scoop

Forum List

Back