Dreaded QAnon March 4 Uprising Fails to Materialize in the Capitol

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Dreaded QAnon March 4 Uprising Fails to Materialize in the Capitol - American Greatness (amgreatness.com)
5 Mar 2021 ~~ By Debra Heine
A right-wing plot to storm the Capitol and remove lawmakers did not materialize on Thursday, after the FBI, DHS, and Capitol Police issued bulletins warning that they had intelligence identifying “credible threats” to that effect.

U.S. intelligence analysts apparently came to this conclusion after perusing QAnon message boards, where true-believers theorized that former president Trump would retake office on March 4, the country’s original Inauguration Day.
In dozens of reports, the corporate media hyped the “potential threat” of a QAnon uprising in our nation’s Capitol.
In response, the House of Representatives suspended its Thursday session and Capitol Police and National Guard troops went on “high alert.”
The Senate bravely convened on March 4, amid the “credible threat” that a QAnon mob could potentially attack lawmakers.
Journalists covered the Capitol on Thursday like reporters embedded in a foreign war zone.
Christal Hayes on Twitter: "I’m here at the U.S. Capitol today where lots of National Guard troops are guarding the building amid a possible plot to breach the Capitol again. The House cancelled its session today amid the threats MORE https://t.co/Oi5p3FmvSv @USATODAY https://t.co/1YnVr6G9fd" / Twitter

According to new reports, two upcoming dates could potentially inspire “right-wing extremists” to to storm the Capitol again: March 20, when the Republican party was founded, and April 15, federal income tax day.
Capitol Police have now asked for the National Guard’s “mission” to be extended by two more months. About 5,200 guardsmen remain on duty in Washington, costing U.S. taxpayers $2 million per week.

Comment:
I would like to know the source of these rumors of threats.
Indeed, DHS and the FBI thought they were not rumors but real.. Although I suspect the human sources are likely left-wing rumor-mongers posing as Q-anon or conservatives, the true source is more likely the "Father of Lies," to whom the leftists wittingly or unwittingly pledge allegiance. He (and they) want to keep Americans in a state of perpetual fear: we're more easily controlled that way.
Fort Pelosi has been established to discourage the citizens of the USA from bothering their rulers. Pelosi and her ilk have no respect for citizens and have no intention of actually listening to them. Tragically, for the USA, liberals and Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are happy to have Republicans and conservatives shut out of the public forum. So happy are they, that they haven't noticed the public forum is shut down for everyone. They think they're special, and that it is only the 74 million Trump voters who are being suppressed. But if they didn't need us ... we don't need them.
Now the Dems are claiming that there may be attack later in the month or April... No such thing will happen.
We Deplorable Neanderthals have other methods rather than violence that is used liberally by the Marxist Left.

Dreaded QAnon March 4 Uprising Fails to Materialize in the Capitol - American Greatness (amgreatness.com)
A right-wing plot to storm the Capitol and remove lawmakers did not materialize on Thursday, after the FBI, DHS, and Capitol Police issued bulletins warning that they had intelligence identifying “credible threats” to that effect.

U.S. intelligence analysts apparently came to this conclusion after perusing QAnon message boards, where true-believers theorized that former president Trump would retake office on March 4, the country’s original Inauguration Day.
In dozens of reports, the corporate media hyped the “potential threat” of a QAnon uprising in our nation’s Capitol.
In response, the House of Representatives suspended its Thursday session and Capitol Police and National Guard troops went on “high alert.”
The Senate bravely convened on March 4, amid the “credible threat” that a QAnon mob could potentially attack lawmakers.
Journalists covered the Capitol on Thursday like reporters embedded in a foreign war zone.
Christal Hayes on Twitter: "I’m here at the U.S. Capitol today where lots of National Guard troops are guarding the building amid a possible plot to breach the Capitol again. The House cancelled its session today amid the threats MORE https://t.co/Oi5p3FmvSv @USATODAY https://t.co/1YnVr6G9fd" / Twitter

According to new reports, two upcoming dates could potentially inspire “right-wing extremists” to to storm the Capitol again: March 20, when the Republican party was founded, and April 15, federal income tax day.
Capitol Police have now asked for the National Guard’s “mission” to be extended by two more months. About 5,200 guardsmen remain on duty in Washington, costing U.S. taxpayers $2 million per week.

Comment:
Indeed, DHS and the FBI thought they were not rumors but real.. Although I suspect the human sources are likely left-wing rumor-mongers posing as Q-anon or conservatives, the true source is more likely the "Father of Lies," to whom the leftists wittingly or unwittingly pledge allegiance. He (and they) want to keep Americans in a state of perpetual fear: we're more easily controlled that way.
Fort Pelosi has been established to discourage the citizens of the USA from bothering their rulers. Pelosi and her ilk have no respect for citizens and have no intention of actually listening to them. Tragically, for the USA, liberals and Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are happy to have Republicans and conservatives shut out of the public forum. So happy are they, that they haven't noticed the public forum is shut down for everyone. They think they're special, and that it is only the 74 million Trump voters who are being suppressed. But if they didn't need us ... we don't need them.
Now the Dems are claiming that there may be attack later in the month or April... No such thing will happen.
We Deplorable Neanderthals have other methods rather than violence that is used liberally by the Marxist Left.

As already correct noted: rightwing terrorists will plot to commit acts of terror when least expected.

Comment:

As already correct noted: rightwing terrorists will plot to commit acts of terror when least expected.

The only terrorists are Black Thugs. People who have not been victims of these unpersons are just FUTURE victims. It ain't Why Me. It is "When Me".

Comment:

LOL list all the right wing terror attacks in the last 4 years.

Comment:

This is the same FBI that pushed the Steele Dossier and that operates as the democrat Party Waffen SS and Secret Police

Oh...shit...my alarm didn't go off...let me get my gun...wait its over?...is it really March 4th already?....oh shit....well I'm going to raise hell at my next Qanon meeting....
Damn I missed the capitol insurrection...why didn't you guys wake me up?....

This was the first sane thing the Q idiots have done. After seeing the precautions taken, they decided they didn't stand a chance against our military, and chickened out of their plans.

Oh...shit...my alarm didn't go off...let me get my gun...wait its over?...is it really March 4th already?....oh shit....well I'm going to raise hell at my next Qanon meeting....
Damn I missed the capitol insurrection...why didn't you guys wake me up?....

This was the first sane thing the Q idiots have done. After seeing the precautions taken, they decided they didn't stand a chance against our military, and chickened out of their plans.
sure thing it couldn't have been a blatant lie by the agencies claiming it.

Forum List

Back