Dramatic reductions in USA deaths

Big barrier broken today as serious/critical cases now at lowest tally since they started keeping tabs, 1.48%. This means that for every 1.000 positive cases that 15 people have it so bad that death chance is 50/50. Sure does not seem like 330 million need draconian, unconstitutional freedom robbing stay home over that.
Also, today may be less than 700 deaths.
Watch out for tomorrow and Wednesday as the part time workers on this full time global travesty will get back to counting beans and gotta make up for 4 days off.
MSM coverage of these much improved numbers is zero as it does not bolster the agenda
Watch particularly for Maryland as they loosened up 11/12 days ago and the number have been the same or slightly lowered and that cannot be allowed to continue

USA 2Nd in death toll for 3rd day in a row and well under 1,000 again.
Where is the MSM who blared headlines unendingly as all of the numbers increased?? They will remain silent about the decreases as its not part of the agenda that they have conjured up(theres that witch hunt reference AGAIN.) Liberals just bitterly cling to it.
The news is not the news and in fact it’s no longer even opinion journalism anymore . It’s an arm of the DNC.

Numbers surging today exactly as I predicted. There is pent up numbers due to part time bean counters apparently being away Fri thru Tuesday
Maryland really surging today and as I predicted their low numbers after opening up 11/12 days ago Could Not be allowed to be counter to the Agenda and is suddenly doubling and maybe tripling today. Jesus folks if I can predict every single step of this farce then that’s strong indication of the hoax that it is.

They are sticking it to Maryland big time todayabsolutely just as I predicted over a week ago. Suddenly 2x-3X surge in cases just as two week anniversary of reopening some hits and governor about to give first speech in two weeks. The impertinent and unfeeling of that state to put snowflakes health at risk. Health, health health and Nothing Else Matters.
Folks if I can predict this retaliation hoax 7+ days in advance and nail it then that is sure fire proof of how rigged snd hoaxed this entire thing is.

Forum List

Back