Draining the Swamp

Again, going third party or writing someone in will just allow the Democratic Party to have full control and you know this, so those voting for the GOP will go with their swamp creatures over what the Democratic Party is offering...
If its practicality over principle...they should stop talking about principles then. Agreed?

Also let me ask you do you truly believe Pelosi is serving the American people or even her district or serving the special inter groups that have kept her in power this long?

The best answer to this issue is term limits for all politicians on every level of government...

No.

Term limits tell me who I can't vote for. I reject them on principle even though it would likely benefit democrats long-term. We desperately need to re-engineer how we draw congressional districts.

I think you're new here so I'll bore you with my idea (LOL).

Take the zip codes in a state. For the ease of the math, lets say there are 100 zip codes and you have 10 congressional districts. Divide the zip codes into 5 categories by population. So you end up with 20 zip codes per category based on population. Category A has the most, category B has the second most, category c has the 3rd most and so on. Then have the elected officials draw two A's, 2 B's, 2 C's etc... until they each have 20 zip codes. Boom. That is their district. Clearly the district draw-ers don't care about geography so we should stop pretending that they be contiguous landmasses. Pelosi could represent zip codes along the southern border with Mexico, parts of Orange County, parts of Oakland, etc... No more safe "democrat" or "republican" districts. In reality, states may have a thousand zip codes so this would be done by computer but you get the gist. Stop relying on partisan map drawers and start relying on the incredibly apolitical zip codes or something similar.

But term limits? No. I reject it on principle and I also reject that you'll get someone a lot different than Pelosi or Jim Jordan because the districts are drawn to produce that sort of political animal.

Again, going third party or writing someone in will just allow the Democratic Party to have full control and you know this, so those voting for the GOP will go with their swamp creatures over what the Democratic Party is offering...
If its practicality over principle...they should stop talking about principles then. Agreed?

Also let me ask you do you truly believe Pelosi is serving the American people or even her district or serving the special inter groups that have kept her in power this long?

The best answer to this issue is term limits for all politicians on every level of government...

No.

Term limits tell me who I can't vote for. I reject them on principle even though it would likely benefit democrats long-term. We desperately need to re-engineer how we draw congressional districts.

Take the zip codes in a state. For the ease of the math, lets say there are 100 zip codes and you have 10 congressional districts. Divide the zip codes into 5 categories by population. So you end up with 20 zip codes per category based on population. Category A has the most, category B has the second most, category c has the 3rd most and so on. Then have the elected officials draw two A's, 2 B's, 2 C's etc... until they each have 20 zip codes. Boom. That is their district. Clearly the district draw-ers don't care about geography so we should stop pretending that they be contiguous landmasses. Pelosi could represent zip codes along the southern border with Mexico, parts of Orange County, parts of Oakland, etc... No more safe "democrat" or "republican" districts. In reality, states may have a thousand zip codes so this would be done by computer but you get the gist. Stop relying on partisan map drawers and start relying on the incredibly apolitical zip codes or something similar.

But term limits? No. I reject it on principle and I also reject that you'll get someone a lot different than Pelosi or Jim Jordan because the districts are drawn to produce that sort of political animal.

I am not new here and I have a thread by me in the Announcement section of this board...

Also you want people to stop writing about draining the swamp because they understand the choice is either what the GOP pimp is peddling or the Democratic Party Pimp is peddling are just swamp creatures and nothing will be done to stop this, well I disagree and people should write and talk about it.

Term limits is the better solution because the limit the amount of times a candidate can run and even though that candidate could groom someone to replace them there is that chance the next in line is rejected.

Those like Pelosi, McConnell and so on do not serve this Country or the State or District they come from but they serve to special interest groups that bought their souls...

So term limits and getting special interest money out of politics is the way to go but as anyone can see many will reject this idea...

No.

I am not new here and I have a thread by me in the Announcement section of this board...

Also you want people to stop writing about draining the swamp because they understand the choice is either what the GOP pimp is peddling or the Democratic Party Pimp is peddling are just swamp creatures and nothing will be done to stop this, well I disagree and people should write and talk about it.

Term limits is the better solution because the limit the amount of times a candidate can run and even though that candidate could groom someone to replace them there is that chance the next in line is rejected.

Those like Pelosi, McConnell and so on do not serve this Country or the State or District they come from but they serve to special interest groups that bought their souls...

So term limits and getting special interest money out of politics is the way to go but as anyone can see many will reject this idea...

My mistake about your longevity. I apologize.

People can blow all the smoke they want on a message board...but if when it comes time to man up and vote your principles...you decide that it's party over principles...I'm sorry but your principles are not that strong. Keep in mind...someone had to have voted for Nancy and Mitch in the primaries to. Who did that? In Mitch's case...someone who was screaming about "Draining the swamp" most likely.

Say...what do you think is going to happen to the people who take Pelosi and McConnell's places? The defense contractors and big pharma are not going to worry about lobbying them...right?

I sense candycorn is anticipating extreme butthurtness. "Truth over fact" Biden is one of the most obvious Swamp creatures who will lose after the dust settles with the democrat voter fraud cases.

But some swamp creatures are less harmful than others.
There are swamp creatures that are dangerous who never put their lives on the line for their beliefs. Prog females galore.

No.

Nancy Pelosi is Satan's Whore and you love her.

If Republicans wanted to drain the swamp...why did they re-elect so many career politicians?

What does a swamp creature do? It tries to rig elections. It abuses women. It pays hush money to shut victims up. It doesn't pay it's fair share of taxes. It hires "fixers" like Michael Cohen and Anthony Pellicano to break the law for them. They have charities and business' that are scams. They use the court system with their high priced lawyers who pay guys like Michael Cohen and Anthony Pellicano to do their dirty work.

And it's funny that Trump and his supporters use on any victim who steps forward. The classic defense that "they just want money". Trump supporters are just like Michael Jackson defenders.

I saw a documentary on Anthony Pellicano. All the swamp creatures in LA use this "fixer". No different than Michael Cohen. He is not lying about Mr. Trump. If Michael Cohen broke the law in the Stormy Daniels trial of course he did it for Trump. Let's not be stupid here. Let's drain the swamp.

And you'll make the same mistake 80-90 percent of the time in 2024, 2026, 2028.... nobody lies to republicans voters more than republicans voters themselves.

They even know right wing media is lying to them. Fox news got caught in the Dominion lawsuit. Their private text messages with corporate phones became evidence. We know that truthfully Fox news thinks their viewers are cousin f'ers.

A former producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson made his contempt clear for the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” audience after he referred to those who falsely believed the 2020 presidential election was stolen as “terrorists” and incestuous.
“Like negotiating with terrorists,” former producer Alex Pfeiffer said in a text, “but especially dumb ones. Cousin fucking types, not saudi [sic] royalty.”

Remember Republicans were so offended Hillary called them deplorables? Do they give Fox a pass?

Forum List

Back