Draining the Swamp: Trump Fires 7 IG’s

My wife works for a little nondescript USDA federal office. Whenever a new president from a different party gets elected, the current higher ups lose their jobs and the president installs his people.

And this is for a little office in Wisconsin. Why Trump didn't do this sooner, I'll never know.

Mark

He's lazy and it's a lot of work replacing everyone.

Besides, an IG is not a political appointment. These are the watchdogs of the system. Trump's firing of IG's is absolutely NOT draining the swamp. It's removing oversight in his administration. In other words, he's putting more "yes men" into positions of power. Those who will do his bidding and not rat out his illegal actions and self dealing.

If true, Trump doesn’t want independent IGs. He wants sycophants and cronies. Trump wants the freedom to act just like the shithole dictators he so admires.

If true, Trump doesn’t want independent IGs.

What makes you think Obama appointed IGs are independent?
They weren’t all Obama appointees. Many served under multiple administrations.

What, specifically, did each do wrong to deserve firing?

Or are you just sheep, following your master’s lead?

What, specifically, did each do wrong to deserve firing?

Who said they did anything wrong? Specifically? Who said they had to do something wrong?
Ok. So they were fired for no reason. That makes no sense.

Ok. So they were fired for no reason.

No reason or any reason......

The Inspector General, who is appointed by the President subject to Senate confirmation, reports to the Attorney General and Congress.

That is true. I’ve noticed most presidents tend to keep on IG’s. They are supposed to be non-political and neutral. Given many of those fired served under multiple administrations, I suspect they did a good, apolitical job.
Do you think Trump’s new appointees will be apolitical?

Probably as apolitical as Obama's.

You know this how? Which IG’s acted in a partisan way that did not follow the law?

You know this how?

Feel free to prove me wrong. Or not. Meh.

Which IG’s acted in a partisan way that did not follow the law?

All of them? None of them?

s
So you can’t answer? You are just a sheep?

What are you, 12?

They are political appointees.
They can be fired for no reason at all.
Ever hear Trump say "I like acting... acting people in my administration" All appointed w/o nomination. All Yes men. Easy come, easy go and Fuck You.

Gosh, first time that ever happened in Washington, eh?

Alert the media. DURR.
You would be a perfect stooge in a con. Couldn't get out of your own way. Easily picked.

I'm shocked to find politics happening in DC!
You must have been a good little boy all your life. No action. Hiding from reality in a cruel world.

If true, Trump doesn’t want independent IGs. He wants sycophants and cronies. Trump wants the freedom to act just like the shithole dictators he so admires.
Tell us which shithole dictators Trump admires and emulates. I dare ya.
Putin
Kim Jong Un
Erdogan
Xi Jing ping

That was the easiest dare I ever had.
Are you and Coyote just total flaming asses or are you truly idiots as well? Saying something diplomatic for world leaders you hope to get or keep working relations with for future diplomacy is not "admiring" or emulating them, limpdick.
  • Trump beats dissidents publicly like Putin and makes his enemies disappear?
  • Trump starves, tortures and executes people he don't like and forces mothers to drown their own babies in death camps like Kim Jong Un?
  • Trump uses chemical warfare against dissidents like Erdogan, Pinheads?
  • Trump is compared to Mao Zedong like Xi Jinping?

Your ignorance is stunningly so noted.
You asked a question. I answered the question. You can’t revise Trump’s statements praising authoritarian leaders as much as you would like to. You also missed that I added Dutarte as well as el-Sissi to the list as well. Frankly, I find it funny that you are denying the obvious.
Frankly I find it funny that you think that you think at all. Still waiting for you to answer the question of how Trump has EMULATED any of these people? Or will you run like chickenshit on that as well. I've had better answers come out of my ass. There is no need to revise a single thing Trump has ever said, and good thing you don't judge a man by his actions rather than his words or you would think Obumma the Devil, Fool.

Whatcha gonna do when Biden's words start catching up to him this Fall, idiot? You'll do a 180 like all Tards and claim words don't mean a thing.
I love how when you are losing an argument you move the goal post. You asked to provide a list of dictators trump admires. I did that.
No, Shithead, YOU said that, not I.

View attachment 320484

You are too much of a clueless dreck to even keep THAT MUCH straight. I asked you how he emulated any of these people. You have yet to prove that Trump ADMIRES any of these people. Saying it does not make it true, Gumdrop. STILL waiting for you to tell us how Trump ACTS like any of the so-named dictators? Too funny that you even think you are IN this conversation much less that you WON it. :auiqs.jpg:
Check your BP, there Toobie.

Putin
Kim Jong Un
Erdogan
Xi Jing ping

Are you and Coyote just total flaming asses or are you truly idiots as well? Saying something diplomatic for world leaders you hope to get or keep working relations with for future diplomacy is not "admiring" or emulating them, limpdick.
  • Trump starves, tortures and executes people he don't like and forces mothers to drown their own babies in death camps like Kim Jong Un?

You asked a question. I answered the question. You can’t revise Trump’s statements praising authoritarian leaders as much as you would like to. You also missed that I added Dutarte as well as el-Sissi to the list as well. Frankly, I find it funny that you are denying the obvious.
Frankly I find it funny that you think that you think at all. Still waiting for you to answer the question of how Trump has EMULATED any of these people? Or will you run like chickenshit on that as well. I've had better answers come out of my ass. There is no need to revise a single thing Trump has ever said, and good thing you don't judge a man by his actions rather than his words or you would think Obumma the Devil, Fool.

Whatcha gonna do when Biden's words start catching up to him this Fall, idiot? You'll do a 180 like all Tards and claim words don't mean a thing.
I love how when you are losing an argument you move the goal post. You asked to provide a list of dictators trump admires. I did that. Now for whatever reason you have decided to become a blabbering idiot bringing up Joe Biden. The fact that you can’t even admit that Trump has praised Putin or other authoritarian dictators when I have linked to Trump’s own words shows how divorced from reality you are.
Get back to me when Trump secretly flies pallets of cash in the middle of the night to the Number 1 State Sponsor of terrorism.
WINNER.png

Putin
Kim Jong Un
Erdogan
Xi Jing ping

I love how when you are losing an argument you move the goal post. You asked to provide a list of dictators trump admires. I did that.

View attachment 320484

You are too much of a clueless dreck to even keep THAT MUCH straight. I asked you how he emulated any of these people. You have yet to prove that Trump ADMIRES any of these people. Saying it does not make it true, Gumdrop. STILL waiting for you to tell us how Trump ACTS like any of the so-named dictators? Too funny that you even think you are IN this conversation much less that you WON it. :auiqs.jpg:
Damn you are so lost you can’t even remember the question you asked me. It is not worth debating you. You are so intellectually dishonest or so incapable of remaining on point that it is a total waste of time to discuss anything with you. You are also so clueless that the you don’t even see that you are moving the goal post again. You are like a flailing fish on land, I swear. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
My wife works for a little nondescript USDA federal office. Whenever a new president from a different party gets elected, the current higher ups lose their jobs and the president installs his people.

And this is for a little office in Wisconsin. Why Trump didn't do this sooner, I'll never know.

Mark

He's lazy and it's a lot of work replacing everyone.

Besides, an IG is not a political appointment. These are the watchdogs of the system. Trump's firing of IG's is absolutely NOT draining the swamp. It's removing oversight in his administration. In other words, he's putting more "yes men" into positions of power. Those who will do his bidding and not rat out his illegal actions and self dealing.
It is a political appointment, moron.

Do you even know the names of the replacements yet? Yes or no?

The IG's were sycophants and cronies of Obama.

Putin
Kim Jong Un
Erdogan
Xi Jing ping

View attachment 320484

Damn you are so lost you can’t even remember the question you asked me. It is not worth debating you. You are so intellectually dishonest or so incapable of remaining on point that it is a total waste of time to discuss anything with you. You are also so clueless that the you don’t even see that you are moving the goal post again. You are like a flailing fish on land, I swear. Stop embarrassing yourself.
ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION YOU CHARGED, ASSHOLE! HOW IS TRUMP ACTING LIKE ANY OF THE DICTATORS YOU NAMED? You are a fucking coward and bomb-thrower who is trying to run from your own words!

It's going to take quite a while to unfuck this country from Zero's destruction..... but running off 7 Kenyan.Kocksuckers is a good move, albeit quite tardy....

Better late than never!:biggrin:

It is a good thing that Trump is getting rid of some of that Obama scum that is still hanging around screwing up the country.
What specifically have the IG’s done to screwup the country?

For starters we saw that one IG asshole enabling the Democrat Dirty Tricks impeachment scam. The IG bitch the other day was putting out a report that Trump wasn't conducting enough virus test when Trump was working his ass off with industry to get the test on the streets.

Typical Obama Administration type stupidity, incompetency and hate.

Fuck that piece of shit Obama and fuck anybody that was so much of an asshole that worked in his administration. Fuck the shitheads that elected that worthless dullard American hating affirmative action dipshit into office. What the hell were those idiots thinking? Hope and Change?? How did that work out? LOL!

It is best just to get rid of any of the dickheads that worked for Obama at any job. That way they won't continue with Obama's anti American agenda of destruction.

Trump is doing a great job and the more of the butt pirates that Obama hired that gets canned the more the swamp is being drained.

Forum List

Back