"Drain the swamp" and put in a low-life like this guy?

Trump nominee: Same-sex marriage could lead to legalizing pedophilia

President Trump's nominee for the top science position at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has argued that the legalization of same-sex marriage could lead to legalized pedophilia, CNN's KFile reported on Monday.

Sam Clovis made the comments on his conservative radio show and in an op-ed in a conservative blog in separate incidents ranging from 2011 to 2015, according to the news network's investigative unit.

"If we protect LGBT behavior, what other behaviors are we going to protect? Are we going to protect pedophilia?" he asked in a video uncovered by the CNN team. "We're not thinking the consequences of these decisions through."

When told his opinions were "extreme," Clovis said that he believes they are "logical."

"I think it's a logical extension of thought. And if you cannot follow the logic, then you're denying you're in denial."

Questioned by CNN about Clovis's comments, a USDA spokeswoman referred to the 2015 Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage in all 50 states.

"The Supreme Court settled the issue in 2015," the spokeswoman said.

CNN also found that Clovis repeatedly argued that being a member of the LGBT population is a "choice."

"The science on this issue seems to be uncertain, and if one followed the arguments from plaintiffs, the issue argued was that these individuals, because of 'love,' should be allowed to marry just like opposite-sex couples," he said in 2011, for example.

Clovis has made a number of controversial statements in the past, including his suggestion that former President Obama wanted to "enslave" his opponents and that Obama was happy after the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

Reports surfaced after Clovis's nomination that he was a climate change denier who holds no science degree.

Such is the reprehensible, bigoted right.

"I think it's a logical extension of thought. And if you cannot follow the logic, then you're denying you're in denial."

Wrong.

It has nothing to do with ‘logic’ – it in fact fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

That most conservatives are in capable of critical thinking comes as no surprise.

Another nat4900 gets mocked thread LOL
Mock everyone but the ah who deserves to be mocked The Dump

:eusa_clap: President Trump :eusa_clap:
Yes blues to our dismay and disgust Tell me he isn't revolting

President Trump was elected president by the American people, Hillary was rejected.
A very iffy election No?? Majority of the people voting for Hill and Russian involvement at least questionable? And while he is president has any president in your memory been such a raging AH?
No.

Libs are already pushing for legalizing pedophilia and having sex and marrying your dog or horse.
bathroom.jpg

President Trump's nominee for the top science position at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has argued that the legalization of same-sex marriage could lead to legalized pedophilia, CNN's KFile reported on Monday.

Sam Clovis made the comments on his conservative radio show and in an op-ed in a conservative blog in separate incidents ranging from 2011 to 2015, according to the news network's investigative unit.

"If we protect LGBT behavior, what other behaviors are we going to protect? Are we going to protect pedophilia?" he asked in a video uncovered by the CNN team. "We're not thinking the consequences of these decisions through."

When told his opinions were "extreme," Clovis said that he believes they are "logical."

Questioned by CNN about Clovis's comments, a USDA spokeswoman referred to the 2015 Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage in all 50 states.

CNN also found that Clovis repeatedly argued that being a member of the LGBT population is a "choice."

"The science on this issue seems to be uncertain, and if one followed the arguments from plaintiffs, the issue argued was that these individuals, because of 'love,' should be allowed to marry just like opposite-sex couples," he said in 2011, for example.

Clovis has made a number of controversial statements in the past, including his suggestion that former President Obama wanted to "enslave" his opponents and that Obama was happy after the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

Reports surfaced after Clovis's nomination that he was a climate change denier who holds no science degree.

Out of curiosity, what are the specific concerns regarding how this guy's opinions on same sex marriage are going to inform his decisions as the scientific head of the department of agriculture?

Out of curiosity, what are the specific concerns regarding how this guy's opinions on same sex marriage are going to inform his decisions as the scientific head of the department of agriculture?

An idiot is STILL an idiot regardless of what you put the idiot in charge of doing.

BTW, climate change deniers should be EXCLUDED from any posts that require critical thinking........

Hope the above helps....if not, try an enema.

An idiot is STILL an idiot regardless of what you put the idiot in charge of doing.

BTW, climate change deniers should be EXCLUDED from any posts that require critical thinking........

Hope the above helps....if not, try an enema.

This one shitty idea he has about how homosexuality relates to pedophilia makes him an idiot? I was unaware that your moral judgements on ideology were the sole determinant of IQ.

What's it like to be that narcissistic? Do you have a shrine to yourself set up somewhere, where you actually worship?

LWNJ's are allergic to the truth.

Legalized same sex marriage is leading to marriage with 3 or more people. It is leading to legalized marriage between siblings and parents. At some point it will lead to legalizing pedophilia/pederasty.

Why are you LWNJ's so blind to your own ideology? :cuckoo:

A whole lot of completely off topic posts have been removed from this thread. Let's discuss the TOPIC please. The election is OVER and it's not the topic.

For those who remain perpetually confused - refer to Post #1 for a clue.

This one shitty idea he has about how homosexuality relates to pedophilia makes him an idiot? I was unaware that your moral judgements on ideology were the sole determinant of IQ.

Obviously you have reading comprehension issues....Here is what the O/P ALSO stated about this charmer:

• .......being a member of the LGBT population is a "choice."
  • .......his suggestion that former President Obama wanted to "enslave" his opponents
  • .......that Obama was happy after the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya.
  • ......Clovis's a climate change denier who holds no science degree.

th

Obviously you have reading comprehension issues....Here is what the O/P ALSO stated about this charmer:

• .......his suggestion that former President Obama wanted to "enslave" his opponents
  • .......that Obama was happy after the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

These aren't things that hinge on IQ so much as they hinge on ideology. Believing that your political opponents are evil, and that the things which they present as scientific fact are manipulated to push their political agendas, isn't contingent on being stupid, it's contingent on being zealous about your own/your side's ideas. There are plenty of extremely intelligent and capable individuals out there who believe some ridiculous shit. My mechanic is a Chinese guy with a masters in Engineering who believes that if a person whistles at night, they inadvertently summon demons. Nevertheless, he's a fucking WHIZ when it comes to anything mechanical, because luckily his superstitions are unrelated to his occupation.

Thus, the question that remains pivotal here, and the one that you've thus far avoided answering, remains the same:

How is it, in particular, that I should be concerned about these opinions informing his decisions at the Department of Agriculture?

What a nutjob....

What a nutjob....

Somehow I'm reminded of what GWB told FEMA Director:
"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job."

I assume you disagree. Can you prove he's wrong about any of these?
My opinion is that anyone who still believes in the global warming hoax probably also believes in the Easter bunny and is unlikely to know truth from fiction.

Poor little snowflake, people disagree with you wanting to adopt the morality of Sodom and Gomorrah and you just can't understand why. LMAO

Moron........The fuck head that the orange fuck head is nominating is NOT just again same sex marriages........The stupid nitwit........like you, probably, contends that a gay person is also a pedophile......

Look up the definition of pedophile.....got much of an education in Texas???

"probably"? Once you start down the road of accepting aberrant behavior, where does it end? I think that is what his position is.

Consenting adults.

I want every dumbass right winger on this board to remember those two words, "Consenting Adults".

Will pedophilia be legal? No, because one of the two are not adults.
Will bestiality be legal? No, because animals cannot consent.
Will necrophilia be legal? No, because corpses cannot consent.
Is homosexual marriage legal and will remain legal? Yes, because both people are consenting adults.

Please let me know if that was too difficult to understand. I'll see if I can get Barney to sing it for you.

Imagine the horror if someone in 1950 said same sex marriage would be legal in the new century coming up. Would it be extreme thinking, or logical?

Will pedophilia be legal? No, because one of the two are not adults.
Will bestiality be legal? No, because animals cannot consent.
Will necrophilia be legal? No, because corpses cannot consent.
Is homosexual marriage legal and will remain legal? Yes, because both people are consenting adults.
EXCELLENT response. Thank you!

Forum List

Back