Drag Queens.........REAL Drag Queens

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I'm going to post some videos of some REAL, TRUE Drag Queens on here, so you can see what a true drag artist does.

These people have absolutely NO interest in children. Most gay drag queens tend to not even like kids, much less want to be around them. Some do like kids, but not "that way". These drag artists work their drag and comedy routines for adults only, in their live productions. Who watches their Youtube videos, well, they don't have control over that, but they make them as clean as possible without compromising their drag characters.

TAKE THE TROLLING SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

This first couple is an actual couple. They are both men, and they both do drag for a living. They do have regular jobs, but their drag is their "work at home" job.
They do sometimes do drag in public ADULT ONLY functions, but it's rare they perform in public.
Even though they are gay, they aren't attempting to be women, they don't live as women, and they don't pretend they are women.
This is THE WAY THEY MAKE MONEY and vent their artistic natures.
River (Olympia) is Australian, but lives with Aaron (Nova) in Britain. They've been together for many years now.
River is the big comedian of the duo, and is quite the scatterbrained jokester.
Nova loves buying and testing toys as a hobby.
They both usually do drag in their videos, but sometimes they don't. They are still a hoot though.

Olympia does like to do parodies of some people he likes. So I will start with one of those.

Last edited:
This is Juno Birch, who is just batshit crazy, and I love her!
Yes, she IS male, but lives as a female, but IS a real drag queen.
And does NOT promote his/her personal life.

Drag is her job, not her politics. I just want to show you Juno, because she's a nut and has no interest in anything but clean entertainment for adults.

I'm going to post some videos of some REAL, TRUE Drag Queens on here, so you can see what a true drag artist does.

These people have absolutely NO interest in children. Most gay drag queens tend to not even like kids, much less want to be around them. Some do like kids, but not "that way". These drag artists work their drag and comedy routines for adults only, in their live productions. Who watches their Youtube videos, well, they don't have control over that, but they make them as clean as possible without compromising their drag characters.

TAKE THE TROLLING SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

This first couple is an actual couple. They are both men, and they both do drag for a living. They do have regular jobs, but their drag is their "work at home" job.
They do sometimes do drag in public ADULT ONLY functions, but it's rare they perform in public.
Even though they are gay, they aren't attempting to be women, they don't live as women, and they don't pretend they are women.
This is THE WAY THEY MAKE MONEY and vent their artistic natures.
River (Olympia) is Australian, but lives with Aaron (Nova) in Britain. They've been together for many years now.
River is the big comedian of the duo, and is quite the scatterbrained jokester.
Nova loves buying and testing toys as a hobby.
They both usually do drag in their videos, but sometimes they don't. They are still a hoot though.

Olympia does like to do parodies of some people he likes. So I will start with one of those.

As we always say, we don't care who you screw, so long as they are above the age of consent.

This is Juno Birch, who is just batshit crazy, and I love her!
Yes, she IS male, but lives as a female, but IS a real drag queen.
And does NOT promote his/her personal life.

Drag is her job, not her politics. I just want to show you Juno, because she's a nut and has no interest in anything but clean entertainment for adults.

lj1ow1i876da1.jpg

Forum List

Back