Drag queen crowned prom king at Indiana high school

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

When the public can’t think they can’t think hard enough to realize as these trans take over , Your daughters are losing their rights in whatever , because the mentally ill fks have “ spical protection” for now they get to strip away all the rights your female born daughter has/have.

You pukes give up your rights so severely you denied your own and future grand kids over your ignorance.

Last edited:
  • Banned
What happens in Indiana is their business. Not mine.
True and not true, this is becoming so massive through out the country, ppl who don’t even have kids are rallying to stop this bs.

IT does take away from the real girls there is an attack upon our women and most can’t even see it their faces..

A lot of it isn’t our problem or on top of the list, but once you realize how severe it is, it seems there are MULTIPLE issues going on that need to be at the top.

Well take care and good luck out there.

• Banned
What happens in Indiana is their business. Not mine.

This is another reason to fight this

When the public can’t think they can’t think hard enough to realize as these trans take over , Your daughters are losing their rights in whatever , because the mentally ill fks have “ spical protection” for now they get to strip away all the rights your female born daughter has/have.

You pukes give up your rights so severely you denied your own and future grand kids over your ignorance.
He was prom KING, not queen, he wasn't taking anything away from the girls, and he was competing where he should be, with the guys.

Those girls are letting it happen. Until they step up and object … it will continue.

Those girls are letting it happen. Until they step up and object … it will continue.

I think I Have to agree with you until people start fighting back it will continue, just like the mask that were USELESS—- The jabs that are useless……..They lied and people died.

1652713081604.png

Fabulous! He'll be majoring in interior design, with a minor in butthole bleaching.

Dear mental fk
I know it was fucking KING, you are so gawd dam fucking dumb just like the rest of your leftist rejects…

THE POINT OF THIS IS THIS MALE DRESSED LIKE A FUCKING FEMALE HAS WHO HAS TAKEN AWAY THE ROLE OF THE STORNG MALES , so not only do we have the fake females taking away from the real males we have real women losing their places . ASS HAT.

The girls are losing their places as well !

LOL
WAIT UNTIL THEY LOCK YOU DUMB ASSES DOWN AGAIN, BHAHAAH…..
SO REALLY YOUR THE CONFUSED LITTLE SHIT STAIN…

Don't confuse a confused OP.

He was prom KING, not queen, he wasn't taking anything away from the girls, and he was competing where he should be, with the guys.

I know it was KING, y

THE POINT OF THIS IS, THIS MALE DRESSED LIKE A FEMALE HAS WHO HAS TAKEN AWAY THE ROLE OF THE STORNG MALES , so not only do we have the fake females taking away from the real males we have real women losing their places too. Both sides lose now. Unless your a trans of course.

Glad to see that sarcasm is alive and well.

Well since drag queens are just a fag or on the rare occasion a straight guy maybe, I guess it works since it's still a man that knows he is a man, he just chooses to dress up in overly exaggerated women's apparel.

Isn't like it was a woman pretending she is a man and winning king as if she were a man.

So while it's stupid, I can't find much overly wrong with it.

If the kids voted for those results then that's the way it goes. "Kay surah surah whatever will be will be.". No skin off my back.

Forum List

Back