Dr. Willard Water

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Have you ever tried Dr. Willard's water? I first used it about 15 years ago and find the product to be amazing. The testimonials are numerous and this morning I looked them up on Web MD and people are still reporting it is a great product. I have about a half gallon left and you dilute it so it lasts a very long time. You can use it on plants, your pets, burns to your skin, cuts, scrapes, dietary needs, skincare, you name it. Have you ever heard of it? I'll put some stories about it here because it has been reported that it is assisting cancer patients with getting greater benefits from their treatments too. It was quite an invention Dr. Willard came up with. I cannot say enough good things about it. Here is the web md comments on it.

WILLARD WATER User ratings for effectiveness side effects safety and interactions WebMD
Reviewer: AC, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Effectiveness

Current Rating: 5

Ease of Use

Satisfaction

Comment:
I Love, Love Willard Water ! At first was not consistent, and since I do not like water and knowing we have to drink so much each day, I found when I began drinking Willard Water, it seemed to make me have a desire to drink it, and I was pleasing thristy~~so that was a big change for me. (also- no taste) Whoo hoo !!:) Also, was so tired of popping so many supplements, and this was great, as it ha ... Show Full Comment

0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful? Yes | No

Report This Post
Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
9/28/2014 12:24:25 PM
Reviewer: Elizabeth, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Effectiveness

Ease of Use

Satisfaction

Comment:
I have been using Willard Water for over 20 yrs and can't say enough about it. From burns to sprains, to pain and swelling--it is truly, truly multi-faceted and predictably effective. I always travel with a little of the concentrate for immediate first aid, as needed. Wish l could give it 6 stars!

Last edited:
I use the clear Willards water. Haven't tried the dark. The clear you mix 1 ounce to a gallon of plain water. So a gallon of Willard's water will last you a very long time. Probably about 10 years.

I have a testimonial about Willards water I can share. My son was skateboarding behind a four wheeler years ago and hit the ashphalt pavement leaving quite a burn. I sprayed the Willards water on him and it removed the pain immediately. He healed up just fine. ( keep spraying it on to keep area wet ) Later working as a chef for some time he kept a bottle with him - if he ever got a burn? He put the Willards water on it and it healed and took the pain away. As you can see from the 60 minutes report there is nothing in it that can harm you. I wouldn't use anything else.

I have another testimonial about it. I wasn't going to share it but I think I should. I did something really dumb this morning! I had a pot of boiling water I over poured into a french press and pressed it down too soon and the boiling water spilled out over the inside of my arm - resulting in a bad burn. I went into my cabinet and found the Willards water - it had been so long since I mixed up a gallon I forgot the ratio and sprayed it on full strength. The pain left IMMEDIATELY. I then called the Willard co. to find out the diluting ratio - 1 ounce to a gallon - poured it into a bottle and am continuing to spray the area that was burned.

As long as I spray the Willards water on there? It does not have any burning sensation at all. I believe it will heal perfectly and from now on I'm keeping a gallon of it mixed up and on my shelf!

1 ounce is two tablespoons. ( I didn't know that! ) So add 2 tablespoons to a gallon of water and you are good to go. It will last a very long time!

This man is doing his own experiments with it and talks about people using Willard's Water. Very interesting video.

New Topics

Forum List

Back