Dr. Who Plotehole

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Alright, so I'm not sure if there are any Whovians here, but if there are, remember when The Doctor turned into a human for a couple of episodes? If he loved Rose as much as he said he did (and I do believe that he did) then why couldn't he just become a human again for her?

He might can change himself for a short time, but his Time Lord DNA holds him to a certain biological shape until such time as his physical shape is damaged to the extent he has to progress into another form. And yes, they all look human.

I have a theory on WHO the Doctor REALLY is...............but I don't dare say it out loud.

Been doing the Who since 1977!!!

He might can change himself for a short time, but his Time Lord DNA holds him to a certain biological shape until such time as his physical shape is damaged to the extent he has to progress into another form. And yes, they all look human.

I have a theory on WHO the Doctor REALLY is...............but I don't dare say it out loud.

Been doing the Who since 1977!!!
I used to have this real crush on Karn Gillan, one of the Doctor's companions.

MV5BMTQwMDQ0NDk1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDcxOTExNg@@._V1_UY1200_CR98,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

But then she joined Marvel and that cured Me.

4-nebula-crop.jpg

:disbelief: :disbelief:

Sorry, I'm afraid that I don't know what you're saying.

The good doctor is half human, half extraterrestrial time traveller known as a Time Lord. Pure bred Time Lords can only regenarate 12 times before they die. Half breeds? Who knows.
yep, many fans did not like that when they decided this in that movie....

yep, many fans did not like that when they decided this in that movie....

Nature of the beast, especially science fiction. Fans don't like anything that doesn't comport with their all-knowingness. I learned not to discuss the original StarTrek series with people who watched every episode. I read just about every book which, in my opinion, were better reads than the original shows are to watch.

Nature of the beast, especially science fiction. Fans don't like anything that doesn't comport with their all-knowingness. I learned not to discuss the original StarTrek series with people who watched every episode. I read just about every book which, in my opinion, were better reads than the original shows are to watch.
i have also read just about every book in all the series...and yes they were much better stories than the shows...i have just started with the new Capt Pike series...

The good doctor is half human, half extraterrestrial time traveller known as a Time Lord. Pure bred Time Lords can only regenarate 12 times before they die. Half breeds? Who knows.

I know, I was referring to a certain episode.

Forum List

Back