Dr. Steve Pieczenik - Hillary Clinton May Face Charges in Pedophilia Ring

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
First of all, for folks who think this is crazy, it is nothing new. Bill's trips to "orgy island" on a known and convicted pedophile's private jet not withstanding, let's not forget when:

And let's not forget the whole Franklin coverup that was exposed and written in depth about by Senator John Decamp.
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/...9/102-1734717-3423304?vi=glance&tag=ff0d01-20

With that in mind...

There is no doubt that we are dealing with very sick people.

Now any liberal jump in, why would the Hillary campaign go into this territory when they know we have nukes to combat them with.

Sweet Lord. Hillary's got that stupid Venezuelan chick who had sex NOT KIDDING on live televisionin Spain and her fiance dumped her as the face of the "woman candidate"?

First of all, for folks who think this is crazy, it is nothing new. Bill's trips to "orgy island" on a known and convicted pedophile's private jet not withstanding, let's not forget when:

And let's not forget the whole Franklin coverup that was exposed and written in depth about by Senator John Decamp.
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/...9/102-1734717-3423304?vi=glance&tag=ff0d01-20

With that in mind...

There is no doubt that we are dealing with very sick people.

Epstein is a Clinton Foundation Donor.

Wow, if true it would.explain their sick fealty to globalism.
:lol:

it's not true

What are you talking about? It is documented that Clinton took 26 trips on the Lolita Express. Now I know these people are scumbuckets. What I don't understand at all and you seem like the nicest person that I could hang out with and garden. Share seeds.

How the hell do you support them? I guess that's my biggest question. I don't get this at all.

“Put it all together and the situation is as clear as can be:
paedophilia and Satanism are the cement that hold the establishment control structure together in every country,
and these ‘national’ networks connect together to form a global network of paedophiles and Satanists
all watching each others’ backs …..”

JIMMY SAVILLE AND THE 9TH CIRCLE

Forum List

Back