Dr. Oz reports on cure for chinese virus

If it was old man Joe Biden, then he'd be saying the FDA would have to approve it first and we would still be waiting. Instead, we got Trump and he put media pressure on the FDA to act instead of sitting on their hands.

The study was done in France and Dr. Oz he would not be reluctant to take it if catches the virus.

If they need a Brand Name for this new miracle drug cocktail, may I suggest that it be marketed as "Trumpicillin"?

The study was done in France and Dr. Oz he would not be reluctant to take it if catches the virus.

Dr. Oz is a muslim....he can't be trusted...

This may be a trap
[/QUOTE
For what it's worth....................Oz identifies himself as a Muslim and says that he has been influenced by the mysticism of Sufi Muslims from Central Turkey, as well as the ideas of Emanuel Swedenborg, the 18th-century Swedish theologian, scientist, philosopher, revelator and mystic. Oz is a practitioner of transcendental meditation.

Not your typical muslim.

This may be a trap

I agree with President Trump that islam is a tremendous religion.

BTW, a lot of prominent muslims support Trump including Iron Mike Tyson. Last year during Ramadam , the President roasted an iftar on the WH lawn for his islamic fans.

This may be a trap

BTW, a lot of prominent muslims support Trump including Iron Mike Tyson. Last year during Ramadam , the President roasted an iftar on the WH lawn for his islamic fans.
Honoring muslim holidays in the white house is what a terrorist sympathizer would do......next you are going to be cheering for Sharia Law...

Muslims are evil and must be destroyed....

This may be a trap

Mike Tyson, really?

This may be a trap
[/QUOTE
For what it's worth....................Oz identifies himself as a Muslim and says that he has been influenced by the mysticism of Sufi Muslims from Central Turkey, as well as the ideas of Emanuel Swedenborg, the 18th-century Swedish theologian, scientist, philosopher, revelator and mystic. Oz is a practitioner of transcendental meditation.

Not your typical muslim.
There is no "typical muslim" -- Islam is evil and must be destroyed........the only good muslim is a dead one

This may be a trap

Mike Tyson, really?
Mike Tyson
Shaquille O'Neal
Dave Chapelle
Cat Stevens
Iman
and this guy from the Waltons...
8-05-07.jpg

This may be a trap

Mike Tyson, really?

Oh yes. Tyson and Trump are fellow members of the WWE Hall of Fame you know.

This may be a trap

Mike Tyson, really?

Oh yes. Tyson and Trump are fellow members of the WWE Hall of Fame you know.

Forum List

Back