Dr Oz for Senate?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Had to learn this thru tiktok.
Seems like he's got his mind right. I'd support him if he were running in Michigan. Good luck Dr Oz.

In particular, the weight-loss products he hawks promise absurdly positive results, verging on the 'lose ugly fat overnight' ruse.

An irritated McCaskill snapped, "I don’t get why you need to say this stuff because you know it’s not true," as Oz listened with the expression of a chastened but resentful schoolboy.

Attempting to use his 'passion' for helping people lose weight as his excuse for misleading his audience, Oz was scolded further by McCaskill.

"No one is telling you not to use passion, but passion in connection with the words ‘miracle,’ ‘weight loss’ and ‘pill’ is a recipe for disaster in this environment in terms of the people looking for an easy fix," she said.

In particular, the weight-loss products he hawks promise absurdly positive results, verging on the 'lose ugly fat overnight' ruse.

An irritated McCaskill snapped, "I don’t get why you need to say this stuff because you know it’s not true," as Oz listened with the expression of a chastened but resentful schoolboy.

Attempting to use his 'passion' for helping people lose weight as his excuse for misleading his audience, Oz was scolded further by McCaskill.

"No one is telling you not to use passion, but passion in connection with the words ‘miracle,’ ‘weight loss’ and ‘pill’ is a recipe for disaster in this environment in terms of the people looking for an easy fix," she said.

The guy is an outright hack so of course, and not surprisingly, the wingers here will cheer the guy on.

I'm not so sure he's a real Republican. Getting rid of the RINOs does no good if we elect more RINOs.

I did not even know if he was a Democrat or Republican but I knew I liked the guy and I would vote for him and then would ya look at it, he’s a Republican!!

He's thin, healthy and fit.
She's.....
WireAP_05c544dba24646b3874ac72586d7ff1a_4x5_992.jpg

okfine Yes we like to vote for intelligent real Americans, not Muslims who hate America.
Sure, you vote for people who love Muslims.

Trump's first visit to a foreign country as president? Saudi.
Trump redirects US troops to Saudi, to protect THEIR oil.

May 24 2019
The Trump administration on Friday said it would sell $8 billion-worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates with getting congressional approval, citing Iran as an urgent threat.

The move has sparked bipartisan outrage on Capitol Hill, where lawmakers are promising to block the sales and calling out Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for what they see as an illegal maneuver made in a shady manner.

In 1991, when Trump was $900 million in debt, he was bailed out by a member of the Saudi royal family, who purchased his 281-foot yacht, Trump Princess. Trump’s other princess, Ivanka, is married to Jared Kushner, who has deep ties to the crown prince.
In 2015, when asked about his relationship with the Saudis, Trump said: “I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

As recently as December 2016, Trump owned companies in Saudi Arabia, as he sought to build a hotel there. Three days after Trump’s inauguration, lobbyists working for the Saudi government funneled $270,000 directly to the Trump Organization by booking rooms at his Washington hotel. More recently, Trump’s flagging Manhattan hotel got bailed out thanks to a lucrative visit from none other than the Saudi crown prince.

New Topics

Forum List

Back