Dr Oz closed the gap from 15 points to a dead heat focusing "on kitchen table issues", while soft-on-crime John Fetterman wants heroin injection sites

As the RNC post said, Fetterman has spoken in support of “safe injection sites.” In his 2018 online interview, Fetterman said (starting at the 8:13 mark), “I think it’s important that we as a society get in front of it. I think it’s important that we as a society have all the options on the table, including needle exchange, which is only technically legal in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, and even safe injection sites that are being considered like, say, in Philadelphia, where, like, you have tens of thousands of people dying across this country and when you have these kind of things and in this kind of crisis, you have to have everything on the table that has a chance of making it better, in my opinion.”
snip
The Oz ads say Fetterman’s position on eliminating mandatory life sentences without parole for second-degree murder “mak[es] us less safe.” However, the Sentencing Project says, “Felony murder laws have not significantly reduced felonies nor lowered the number of felonies that become deadly” and that they adversely impact “people of color, young people, and women.”

The USA has a drug problem.
A problem needs fixing, not enabling. Injection sites makes it worse.

Am I missing something?

You're promoting Oz because he's a rich carpetbagger

Actually, Uncle Festerman is the "rich carpetbagger". He isn't from Braddock, PA at all, but moved there with his parents' money just to rule of the town (which he made a mess of, but I digress)

That's what makes the left's attacks on Doc Oz so absurd.

Actually, Uncle Festerman is the "rich carpetbagger". He isn't from Braddock, PA at all, but moved there with his parents' money just to rule of the town (which he made a mess of, but I digress)

That's what makes the left's attacks on Doc Oz so absurd.
Fetterman is a native of PA. Oz is a native of NJ

Nice fail

Fetterman is a native of PA. Oz is a native of NJ

Nice fail

Not a native of the city of Braddock, over which he ruled for a decade.

Doc Oz is actually a native of Ohio and was born there. Much like myself. Plenty of people move from state to state.

Not a native of the city of Braddock, over which he ruled for a decade.

Doc Oz is actually a native of Ohio and was born there. Much like myself. Plenty of people move from state to state.
Wait...look at what you posted. Oz moved "from state to state" (he "moved" to PA a year ago just to make this Senate run and may not even actually live there even now) and that's fine...but Fetterman moving within the state is bad?

Not too partisan are ya...and pretty desperate making a stupid argument like that

Forum List

Back