Dr Oz closed the gap from 15 points to a dead heat focusing "on kitchen table issues", while soft-on-crime John Fetterman wants heroin injection sites

As the RNC post said, Fetterman has spoken in support of “safe injection sites.” In his 2018 online interview, Fetterman said (starting at the 8:13 mark), “I think it’s important that we as a society get in front of it. I think it’s important that we as a society have all the options on the table, including needle exchange, which is only technically legal in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, and even safe injection sites that are being considered like, say, in Philadelphia, where, like, you have tens of thousands of people dying across this country and when you have these kind of things and in this kind of crisis, you have to have everything on the table that has a chance of making it better, in my opinion.”
snip
The Oz ads say Fetterman’s position on eliminating mandatory life sentences without parole for second-degree murder “mak[es] us less safe.” However, the Sentencing Project says, “Felony murder laws have not significantly reduced felonies nor lowered the number of felonies that become deadly” and that they adversely impact “people of color, young people, and women.”

The USA has a drug problem.

Last edited:
if you wanna be a US Senator, you can't be having a stroke and not answer question from voters. Fetterman hasn't answered a single question from anyone for the entire campaign. he will lose in a blowout

Had a stroke (which is very sad, honestly. He should be in rehab, not trying to run)

Can't make a single coherent sentence

Has VERY dubious political positions

Wears a hoodie to hide a huge growth on neck

Geez, PA. Really?

Had a stroke (which is very sad, honestly. He should be in rehab, not trying to run)

Can't make a single coherent sentence

Has VERY dubious political positions

Wears a hoodie to hide a huge growth on neck

Geez, PA. Really?

Even beyond that, if you look at Mr. Fetterman's handiwork in the city of Braddock PA, it is clearly not the way reasonable people would want the whole state to look like. The place is in tremendous decline, especially since he took over.

As the RNC post said, Fetterman has spoken in support of “safe injection sites.” In his 2018 online interview, Fetterman said (starting at the 8:13 mark), “I think it’s important that we as a society get in front of it. I think it’s important that we as a society have all the options on the table, including needle exchange, which is only technically legal in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, and even safe injection sites that are being considered like, say, in Philadelphia, where, like, you have tens of thousands of people dying across this country and when you have these kind of things and in this kind of crisis, you have to have everything on the table that has a chance of making it better, in my opinion.”
snip
The Oz ads say Fetterman’s position on eliminating mandatory life sentences without parole for second-degree murder “mak[es] us less safe.” However, the Sentencing Project says, “Felony murder laws have not significantly reduced felonies nor lowered the number of felonies that become deadly” and that they adversely impact “people of color, young people, and women.”

The idea of government sponsored "safe injection sites" would help promote the use of injectable drugs. A lot of people don't try Smack because they are afraid of getting disease from needles. This will allow them to try it without fear.

As far as legalizing and freeing 2nd degree murderers, that would increase the number of people willing to risk it. Now, criminals know if someone dies during one of their crime sprees- even "accidentally" or even one of their criminal cohorts if the victim defends himself- its life imprisonment or the electric chair no questions asked. Uncle Festerman would make crime a lot more attractive and reducing the price would increase it exponentially like it has in his City of Braddock.

snip

Is Fetterman a DOCTOR?

I live in western PA. With just a minimum amount of research you can see how unqualified for office Fetterman is. Anybody that votes for him has been groomed to believe a vote for anybody but a democrat is the devil. There’s just not enough of those kooks for him to win. Anything less than an OZ blowout and we know the steal is in full force.

I live in western PA. With just a minimum amount of research you can see how unqualified for office Fetterman is. Anybody that votes for him has been groomed to believe a vote for anybody but a democrat is the devil. There’s just not enough of those kooks for him to win. Anything less than an OZ blowout and we know the steal is in full force.

The population of Braddock PA has plummeted more than 40% during the 2 censuses of Fetterman's reign there.

Not a sign of "success" at all.

I guess he is hoping to get those residents back by having them released from the penitentiary

Well in Schuylkill county where I'm living, I see plenty of Oz and Mastriano signs, but if you go to Sunbury, Harrisburg or Gettysburg, it's quite concerning.
There is a percentage of the people who will never learn, or it is going to take it hitting home for them to wise up. However, there are those where it hit home and moved to another one at a distance to start the same craziness over that caused them to leave.

Crudités at “Werner’s” is kitchen table issues?

Crudités at “Werner’s” is kitchen table issues?

"Crudites" is what Ivy educated people like Doc Oz call cut up vegetables.

Oz is being true to himself, not pretending to be someone other than what he is.

Forum List

Back