Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

What's amazing is today the left still treat blacks as though they're lessor humans and segregated too.
They are mostly still dreaming. Reality that black on black violence is the key to their extended penance. Not voting rights. Demofks must deceive to hold control

I grew up in the 60's and saw most of the Civil Rights movement. Like most Americans, I was outraged at the assasination of Dr King. When we talked about giving him a national holiday ten years later, I looked at it as a form of appeasement for outraged blacks.....a way of giving them their own holiday to quiet them down.

In reading about the Civil Rights movement in subsequent years, I realized what a great American Dr King was. Black Americans came back after WWII to find that despite fighting and dying in defense of their country, they were still treated like lesser Americans. They found they were not allowed to mingle with whites, were not welcome in much of the country they had fought for. Blacks were considered to be dirty, diseased and sub human. Some whites were outraged at the thought of eating with blacks, using the same restrooms, riding on public transportation with them.

As black Americans began to protest their treatment in their own country they were met with harsh resistance from both white militants and governments who swore to support inequal treatment. Blacks were denied the right to vote, to freely associate, rights to a fair trial. Those who resisted were met with terrorist attacks. Lynchings, bombings, arrest and assasination of their leaders.

Most of us faced with such horrific treatment in our own homeland would fight violence with violence. How would you react if someone spat on your child for trying to go to school?

When the courts did not protect blacks, armed conflict would seem a reasonable response. Dr King knew violence would only result in more violence against you. He modeled the Civil Rights movement around Gandhis peaceful resistance theories. By using cameras to document the treatment of peaceful protestors he saved this country from an armed violent protest that would have destroyed this country.

America returned from WWII as an economic and military superpower. But a country that does not treat its citizens with respect is not a moral superpower. By changing the way we treat our citizens, Dr King, more importantly, saved our soul. By forcing us to look in a mirror and see who we really are, he enabled us to become a truly great country.

On this Martin Luther King day I hope everyone can reflect on what a great American he was and how much better off we all are

Dr Martin Luther King saved this country​

No he didn’t.

Dr Martin Luther King saved this country​

No he didn’t.
He actually hurt blacks. 50 years since his death they are still dreaming rather than living. I bet today the phrase,’ I have a dream’ will be played most likely over 100 times

What's amazing is today the left still treat blacks as though they're lessor humans and segregated too.

Helping those who need help
Meanwhile, Republicans mock blacks as being on a “plantation”

Helping those who need help
Meanwhile, Republicans mock blacks as being on a “plantation”

Only those blacks who are actually on the plantation and continuing to support Biden, whose history of racism is well documented.

The idea is to encourage black people to free their minds and have the courage to support President Trump.

Only those blacks who are actually on the plantation and continuing to support Biden, whose history of racism is well documented.

The idea is to encourage black people to free their minds and have the courage to support President Trump.
They need to stop thinking they are equal. If they were, there’d be no Jesse Jackson, they would all have his money! They don’t, reality

Dr King saved this country from violent protest

Compare how Dr King protested to how Donald Trump protested on Jan 6

No he didn't. Apparently you are unfamiliar with the high number of violent protests that came down in the 1960's. Many of our nation's Urban Prairies were founded when protesters burned down buildings during the Race Riots, and they've never been rebuilt.

ILMAO at helping them. WRONG, your kind keeps them in place with excuses, while they throw them a bone on occasion to earn dependencies.

Lets see…

Liberal Policies that help blacks
Affirmative Action
Housing assistance
Minority small business loans
Educational assistance
Healthcare

Conservative Policies
More Prisons

No he didn't. Apparently you are unfamiliar with the high number of violent protests that came down in the 1960's. Many of our nation's Urban Prairies were founded when protesters burned down buildings during the Race Riots, and they've never been rebuilt.
AFTER the murder of Martin Luther King

BTW, black homeless man pushes Asian woman to her death into oncoming commuter train . No hate crime charges! People wake the fk up. The only hate is blacks hating

Lets see…

Affirmative Action
Housing assistance
Minority small business loans
Educational assistance
Healthcare

Conservative Policies
More Prisons

Affirmative Action Message is while you're less than you get the job anyway, rewarding people for being less to ensure the remain in their place------less. From conservative views people are rewarded for their efforts & abilities, not because they're less than.

Housing assistance Message is while you're less than you get the place anyway, rewarding people for being less to ensure the remain in their place------less. I wonder why the housing crash in 2007?

Minority small business loans Message is while you're less than you get the loan anyway, rewarding people for being less to ensure the remain in their place------less.

Educational assistance, being the school systems Democrats run? That's not assistance, that's insanity.

Healthcare, you mean like the COVID tests set aside for blacks because they're special?

Democrats = Segregation, you just said so.

ILMAO at helping them. WRONG, your kind keeps them in place with excuses, while they throw them a bone on occasion to earn dependencies.
Exactly, voting rights is the issue, not blacks killing blacks , no business in black neighborhoods, nope, voting rights! And blacks already voted for demofks, so what exactly is the issue with their voting?

Affirmative Action Message is while you're less than you get the job anyway, rewarding people for being less to ensure the remain in their place------less. From conservative views people are rewarded for their efforts & abilities, not because they're less than.

Prior to Affirmative Action, high paying career opportunities were available only to White Males

Women, blacks, minorities lacked the “essentials” to hold management and professional positions

Affirmative Action gave them a chance…it worked

rightwinger
I think MLK was a much better leader than the black clowns of today

unfortunately his message has been rejected and violence is the accepted protest today

protest based on lies BTW

Prior to Affirmative Action, high paying career opportunities were available only to White Males

Women, blacks, minorities lacked the “essentials” to hold management and professional positions

Affirmative Action gave them a chance…it worked

Ah that's bullshit. Their hard work worked. Excuses & rewards without merit only keeps them down.

Oh sure, I saw AA in action, they hired a black (a racist) for a position he couldn't handle. After years of entertaining the BS they walked him out the door.

its so funny watching this thread get trolled.

i think it's fair to say there was a lot of unrest.

but i guess people who think the civil rights act somehow infringes on our rights really aren't the proper judges of that.

If anyone wondered if Jillian is tarded, this comment was the 7th post and there's little or nothing above it that would lead anyone but the tarded to say "its so funny watching this thread get trolled."

Funny how people like you feel the need to think brainwashing ideas are accepted here! Nice try, facts are when Lincoln was killed demofks made out! Guess why?

Have no idea what you mean?
Care to be more specific?
Of course killing Lincoln helped democrats, since Lincoln has started the Republican party.
But the Republicans quickly changed.
Instead of being the progressive and liberal party that Lincoln stated, they because the corrupt party of the wealthy by 18880.
Teddy Roosevelt was the only Republican after that, to be progressive and liberal.

Forum List

Back