Dr. Joe sez maybe 250,000 more Covid deaths THIS MONTH!!!

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Part-time scientist and lifetime bullshit artist Joe "Boogeyman" Biden said: “We’re likely to lose another 250,000 people dead between now and January,” while speaking during an event to name his economic team on Tuesday.

In other words, the entire 10-month cumulative coronavirus death rate might double in one single month.

Let me translate that to plain American-Speak: "You people better hurry up. Donald Trump already killed 200,000 in ten months., He might kill another 200,000 in one month if you don't hurry up and turn this country over to us."

"During a virtual roundtable Wednesday with small business owners, Biden warned December could be the hardest time of the pandemic yet.

“We’re likely to lose another 250,000 people dead between now and January,” Biden said."

Biden Predicts 250,000 More Coronavirus Deaths, Urges Americans To Stay Home Over Holidays

Last edited:
That would not be surprising considering that they don’t delineate between deaths WITH the coronavirus and deaths FROM the coronavirus, coupled with more testing and you have an increase in deaths.

Perhaps when Groping Joe and his hoe take over, they will start only counting deaths FROM COVID and call it a decrease in deaths due to Biden’s leadership.

Part-time scientist and lifetime bullshit artist Joe "Boogeyman" Biden said: “We’re likely to lose another 250,000 people dead between now and January,” while speaking during an event to name his economic team on Tuesday.

In other words, the entire 10-month cumulative coronavirus death rate might double in one single month.

Let me translate that to plain American-Speak: "You people better hurry up. Donald Trump already killed 200,000 in ten months., He might kill another 200,000 in one month if you don't hurry up and turn this country over to us."

"During a virtual roundtable Wednesday with small business owners, Biden warned December could be the hardest time of the pandemic yet.

“We’re likely to lose another 250,000 people dead between now and January,” Biden said."

Biden Predicts 250,000 More Coronavirus Deaths, Urges Americans To Stay Home Over Holidays

No surprise there.

Americans know these are the same people told us the following lies:

1. we could keep our doctor if we liked them,
2. we could keep our healthcare plan if we liked it,
3. a $1500 reduction in annual healthcare premiums,
4. and "u didn build at".

Republicans, led by their great dunce, Trump, told us that covid would magically disappear right after the elections.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

It will, thanks to the TRUMP VACCINES.

Republicans, led by their great dunce, Trump, told us that covid would magically disappear right after the elections.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
It did disappear.

I mean, where is it? I don't see it anywhere, do you?

We lost more Americans yesterday than we did on 911. 250,000 more this month seems a little high. But the loss of American lives is skyrocketing.

We lost more Americans yesterday than we did on 911. 250,000 more this month seems a little high. But the loss of American lives is skyrocketing.

The rest of the world doesn't revolve around us, it's spiking globally. Mexico and Italy has surpassed us in the number of daily deaths. But don't worry. I'm sure the incoming Biden administration is working on getting our death count up so America's #1 again.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 65,198,478 Cases and 1,505,977 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Yup, the guy's fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

They aren't making their quota, so now they have to make fake ballots, err fake cases.

The rest of the world doesn't revolve around us, it's spiking globally. Mexico and Italy has surpassed us in the number of daily deaths. But don't worry. I'm sure the incoming Biden administration is working on getting our death count up so America's #1 again.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 65,198,478 Cases and 1,505,977 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

I don't think you actually looked at the number of daily deaths on your own source.

1607024441244.png

Yesterday Mexico had 825 deaths. We had 2833.

Yesterday Italy had 684 deaths. We lost more Americans yesterday than died on 911. And our death per day are skyrocketing:

1607024478090.png

That was our highly death total of the entire pandemic. We have a very, very serious problem.

Forum List

Back