Dr. Jill Biden?

Dr. Biden is marking territory in preparation for having a strong influence in education on a national level. She is establishing her credentials as an upper-echelon professional in education.

And republicans will worship any republican politicians no matter what. Bush lied us into Iraq, republicans voted for him in 2004. Candidate trump in 2015 said bush lied us into Iraq, there were no wmds, and they knew it. They lied, and republicans voted for him.

The establishment republicans foisted him on America....yet now even democrats love him.

No one foisted him. Republicans voted him into office. That's you guys, if you voted Republican.

Many folks were led to believe that Jill was a real doctor as in the media constantly referred to her as a doctor.

Now we are see many finding out she is not a real doctor....oh she has a phd from school in delaware.....yet how many with a Phd demand they be called doctor? I know a few and none of them are referred to as a doctor nor do they demand they be referred to as a doctor,

It is a insult to the medical community to call Jill a doctor.

You guys really are deplorable. Did we go after melania for being a prostitute? What education does melania have?
Donā€™t ā€œyou guysā€ this.
If you hadnā€™t noticed, there are people on here defending her and saying this is wrong.
And by calling her a prostitute, youā€™re lowering yourself.
FYI... marrying an older man is hardly prostitution.
And last I checked, melanoma speaks what, 4 languages? 5?
Hardly stupid.
What 5 languages? Have you ever heard her speak a third language?

Melania is basically pretty woman. Julia Roberts character.

Bitter, hypocrite democrat AGAIN.
You know who pisses me off? My 27 year old Belarus girlfriend. Someone got a hold of her and turned her into a Trump supporter. She's so clearly been brainwashed. The other day she sends me a GoFundMe for her sister who came here with a husband 2 July's ago and they split up and now she's taking advantage of every fucking social program available to her.

My girl doesn't like illegal aliens because she had to do it legally and she doesn't like them taking cuts in front of her in line or skirting the process.

I want to tell her sooo badly that he piece of shit sister with two kids and a husband who's not paying child support. They may have come here legally but under false pretenses. She knew they were going to split up before they came here. So they knew they were going to be taking advantage of the system.

And I believe this is chain migration. She got to come here because her sister and mom are here. But she has no way to support herself. She has to go to school here to be a nail tech. So she just does nails on the side and shows very little income, and gets welfare, cheap day care, foodstamps.

I do not want to help pay for her new car. I think it's bullshit. But, I like getting laid so I'll give her $50 but no Xmas present this year. The gofundme she can consider her xmas gift.

Many folks were led to believe that Jill was a real doctor as in the media constantly referred to her as a doctor.

Now we are see many finding out she is not a real doctor....oh she has a phd from school in delaware.....yet how many with a Phd demand they be called doctor? I know a few and none of them are referred to as a doctor nor do they demand they be referred to as a doctor,

You guys really are deplorable. Did we go after melania for being a prostitute? What education does melania have?
If you hadnā€™t noticed, there are people on here defending her and saying this is wrong.
Hardly stupid.

Iā€™m sorry, according to google its 6 languages.
Iā€™ve heard her speak English and I believe one other language, damned if I know what it was.
A beautiful woman who made good money modeling, who speaks multiple languages, and by all accounts is a kind human being and a good mother.
There is no reason to speak Ill of her.
And letā€™s be honest, if she was tye wife of a democrat president we would have been bombarded with Melanie magazine covers, interviews, tv interviews, stories about ā€œthe new Camelotā€ and constant Jackie-o comparisons, etc.
Look at the constant praise heaped on Michelle Obama. Fitness articles, fashion, etc. And again, letā€™s be honest... Michelle Obama is nothing to look at.

Dr Biden has a doctorate. Melania claims, without proving, she speaks 6 languages. That's a lie. Just as much a lie as when Hillary said she was under sniper fire.

I want to see Melania communicate in 6 different languages. But like Trump's taxes, we will never see this.

Hardly stupid.

You know who pisses me off? My 27 year old Belarus girlfriend. Someone got a hold of her and turned her into a Trump supporter. She's so clearly been brainwashed. The other day she sends me a GoFundMe for her sister who came here with a husband 2 July's ago and they split up and now she's taking advantage of every fucking social program available to her.

My girl doesn't like illegal aliens because she had to do it legally and she doesn't like them taking cuts in front of her in line or skirting the process.

I want to tell her sooo badly that he piece of shit sister with two kids and a husband who's not paying child support. They may have come here legally but under false pretenses. She knew they were going to split up before they came here. So they knew they were going to be taking advantage of the system.

And I believe this is chain migration. She got to come here because her sister and mom are here. But she has no way to support herself. She has to go to school here to be a nail tech. So she just does nails on the side and shows very little income, and gets welfare, cheap day care, foodstamps.

I do not want to help pay for her new car. I think it's bullshit. But, I like getting laid so I'll give her $50 but no Xmas present this year. The gofundme she can consider her xmas gift.
The sister situation sucks. Just imagine how much cash it takes to support her, and then think about the millions like her.
Fuck.
Hope you donā€™t marry this chick and make them in laws.

Hardly stupid.

The sister situation sucks. Just imagine how much cash it takes to support her, and then think about the millions like her.
Fuck.
No way. My girl is super beautiful but I canā€™t and donā€™t want to buy the cow. I just like drinking the milk.

Ill give her sister $50. She cleans my place for $100 Once a month and does my feet for $50. Thatā€™s $1800 a year from just me. I buy her two kids Xmas and bdays. So $200 a year on the kids. Holy shit I just realized I pay her sister $2000 a year. Lol. I never did the math.

You want to hear another thing that will piss you off? Her sister is the caregiver for a few people on disability. Sheā€™s supposed to drive them and clean their places. But she doesnā€™t do anything. Instead she gives the person on disability half the money and she keeps half. So this person really doesnā€™t need a caregiver.

What pisses me off is these people are trump supporters sucking off the government they hate tits

Hardly stupid.

Fuck.
No way. My girl is super beautiful but I canā€™t and donā€™t want to buy the cow. I just like drinking the milk.

Ill give her sister $50. She cleans my place for $100 Once a month and does my feet for $50. Thatā€™s $1800 a year from just me. I buy her two kids Xmas and bdays. So $200 a year on the kids. Holy shit I just realized I pay her sister $2000 a year. Lol. I never did the math.

You want to hear another thing that will piss you off? Her sister is the caregiver for a few people on disability. Sheā€™s supposed to drive them and clean their places. But she doesnā€™t do anything. Instead she gives the person on disability half the money and she keeps half. So this person really doesnā€™t need a caregiver.

What pisses me off is these people are trump supporters sucking off the government they hate tits
Report them all.
Iā€™ve done it.

Forum List

Back