Dr. Fraudulent says it may not be any NFL or College Football this season

No way in hell am I watching football this year,, maybe hockey, if I see one knee.. see ya

why u dont like kneeling
It’s disrespectful to the country,, they are doing it to puss ppl off not make Change
Uh no it’s not,the country is run by a facist ditatership corrupt government,they are disrespecting a corrupt government we have that DESERVES that disrespect,,they arent disrespecting the Country in the least,just our corrupt government who wants to kill us all off.therefore I stand with the kneelers :thup:

that’s a fact the sheep around here don’t get.

Has the NFL ruined itself? For me, I have reduced sports watching to mostly competitive teams the decade or more and Football as the favorite sport to watch. And there is still channel surfing when I watch many games. Let the sports leagues collapse. The people actually missing sports are not as many as we may think. But many of them will still consider going to games when that starts up again. The new normal we are being told is not good for the old way of living. Perhaps new industries will start up. Sports collapsing will lower the prices for a lot of other things.
I think you’re 100 percent wrong. In every way. Once sports come back the entire economy will boom.

Oh well

the article only says if there is a second wave of a virus.currently as it stands now,they are going to go ahead with it.Now when the second wave comes in the fall as they are expecting,i find it hard to believe they would continue then. if the NFL has to suffer as all the other sports have,that will be too awesome.:yes_text12::up::banana::dance:

I thought you liked the NFL
Wow dude you really don’t know me like most posters here do.most everybody here knows that while I LOVE the sports of baseball and footballl having played them both from childhood all the way through high school I HATE the NFL and MLB. The owners from both sports have really ruined these great games.i won’t go into MLB since you don’t have an interest in them but for the nfl? Here goes.

I have hated the NFL ever since 1995 when the Rams left LA for stank louis. :adoreheart: That was the most depressing moment in my life.next one,second most depressing moment was when they won the Super Bowl,there,getting there was bad enough,I rooted against them each Sunday when they were in stank louis.but Winning it all? That was the ultimate dagger in the heart for me :(

For the past 20 years or so I dreamed of having the Rams come back to LA.I thought once they did,I would get excited about the nfl again. But the game is far more corrupt now than it was back in 95 before the Rams left LA I have had it with the NFL now.:adoreheart:

it used to be growing up,I did not care who was on Monday night football,I always watched it.these last few years though with the rams back in La,I started watching football again but ONLY if it was the RAms,nobody else.

Now though I am so sick of the NFL though. I have not watched a Super Bowl since the Seahawks,/patriots one,never will again either,not live.

The way that phony fraud team the cheatriots and shady Brady and bill belicheat the most overrated clown coach and quarterback ever to play the game,not even in the top ten greatest the fact they are cheaters that have tainted a great sport,the way they get away with scandal after scandal and the other owners don’t do a damn thing about it,proves how corrupt the nfl is,all the owners are all part of it.

they have tainted the NFL:adoreheart: these playoff games are as much a phony dog and pony show as elections are with the games scripted in advance same as them.

plus i am so sick of all these nfl teams hopping from one city to another like musical chairs having their priority’s be about stadiums instead of tradition.:adoreheart: Rams coming back to LA the exception of course,why do you think my user name is LA Ram fan? It used to be something else,I only changed it to that once the Rams came back to LA:thup::cool:

but even with my nightmare over and the Rams are FINALLY back in LA where they belong,I Still can’t get excited about the NFL anymore for those reasons so fuck the NFL.,the no fan loyalty league.

frankly,because of those two valid reasons I posted why I am sick of the NFL,I can’t understand WHY you or anybody else here for that matter,still,watch the game at all quite frankly.:wtf:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back