Dr. Fauci's Mini-Me Gets Cancelled -- Libs Are So Triggered..LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Dr. Lee Norman, who led Kansas through the coronavirus pandemic until his abrupt departure last month, has said in an interview that he was “Fauci’d” out by COVID-19 politics. In an interview with Kansas News Service published Tuesday, Norman said he resigned because he was asked to. He cited constant friction between the governor and the Republican-led legislature. Norman said, “To be honest with you, I think I was Fauci’d.”

Conflicts with the public and elected leaders at the municipal and county level have resulted in the firings and resignations of many public health leaders across the U.S. Norman reiterated that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and offer the best defense against current and future variants of the virus. “The brain drain out of public health puts us in peril going forward,” he said."

He should not only have resigned...he should have been fired and locked up in prison for pushing this Fauci created hoax and poisonous vaccines on people....not to mention the total removal of people's liberty and freedom....This racist moron also had the audacity to put together this chart as a claim that masking works more than non-masking....using data and math.....yea, whatever......it is bad data and bad math....
Chart3_Kansas_v2.jpg

Just because infections rates went down in the counties with mask mandates doesn't mean it was due to masking...it could very well be that those counties fudged the numbers to make the other counties look bad....These people have serious blood on their hands....and any politician, doctor, nurse or any other person who pushed wearing masks, who pushed this Satanic vaccine, who pushed this Communist social distancing crap -- claiming they were doing it to save lives -- all of them should be in prison....even if these people are your neighbors, family members, friends -- doesn't matter...lock em up....Stop just calling them "the left" or even "they" -- name them...we know who "they" are....how are you going to fight the enemy if you are afraid to confront them and punish them??

Science is flailing on the floor, gasping for air. If someone doesn't come along and give it CPR, it's a goner.

Scientism is the new religion.

I'm glad I won't be around to see the end result of what the left has done to this world.

Science is flailing on the floor, gasping for air. If someone doesn't come along and give it CPR, it's a goner.

Scientism is the new religion.

I'm glad I won't be around to see the end result of what the left has done to this world.
Well the science tells us that Moderna should not be given to young men because it causes inflammation of the heart

In fact, many countries have banned it for younger men because of the science

But not everyone follows the science

1639056687237.png

Like I said from the Start.. It's ALL Something the NWO is using
it's a Tool For them to Attempt to Gain MORE Control
Why didn't trump stop them??

He is the one who rushed a vaccine to market..and even wanted the vaccine to be named after him.....he really was wanting full credit for it

Why was he so weak that he would participate in something this evil??

He is the one who rushed a vaccine to market..and even wanted the vaccine to be named after him.....he really was wanting full credit for it

Good Question.. I don't have an Answer

Good Question.. I don't have an Answer
Don't worry about that.....

When Trump is Speaker Of The House -- he will finally be powerful enough to put a stop to all of this....

Being president didn't quite give him the power he needed.....everyone knew Pelosi was more powerful than he was

Unless those "stats" are ones you agree with. Like, say, the number of people who've successfully recovered from Covid-19 by taking horse dewormer.

Most simpletons and partisan hacks just parrot derogatory terms, ie "horse de-wormer" that the mainstream media propaganda machine tells them. Just more misinfo and deception. In reality, ivermectin has saved millions of lives over the last few decades.

"Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"

At that time the general consensus was that vaccines were going to be our best way out of the pandemic. It sounded reasonable to me. But over time many questions have developed about side effects, efficacy, safety and how long they will last. And since you can't get any straight answers to those questions, everything is up in the air. I got the J&J in June because I was hearing we were going to need it to travel and go maskless. That all turned out to be bullshit. So while I'm happy that Trump developed the vaccine quickly, and I think the vaccines did get us over the hump physically and psychologically, I'm pretty sure I'm not getting the booster. I'd rather take my chances with one of the proven treatments.

Unless those "stats" are ones you agree with. Like, say, the number of people who've successfully recovered from Covid-19 by taking horse dewormer.
Uttar Pradesh has the stats for horsey cynics.

Forum List

Back