Dr Fauci would have thought twice about a career in medicine - Had he known it meant someday talking to Jim Jordan!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:auiqs.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Friday that he would have “thought twice” about pursuing a career in medicine had he known that it would lead to his talking someday to Representative Jim Jordan.​
Speaking to reporters after his congressional testimony, Fauci said that, during his appearance in the hearing room, he had been revisiting the series of life choices that had resulted in his being forced to hear Jordan speak.​
“I could have done so many other things with my life,” the esteemed virologist said. “I could have been a firefighter. I was actually a pretty good dancer back in the day. I could have given that a shot.”​
Reflecting on those roads not taken, Fauci added, “Had I chosen any of those fields, you can bet your bottom dollar I wouldn’t have spent today having to listen to Jim Jordan. Those are minutes I’ll never get back.”​
Fauci clarified that he was “very grateful” for his career as an an epidemiologist but added, “Let’s not kid ourselves. If I were a professional dancer, there’s about a zero-per-cent chance I would ever be in the same room as Jim Jordan. Oh, well—it is what it is.”​

Say why isnt he berating all those oh so important folks who went to the John Lewis funeral who didnt have a mask on............

Say why isnt he berating all those oh so important folks who went to the John Lewis funeral who didnt have a mask on............

How is that related to the satire piece from Borowitz?
PS: They ALL had masks on when not speaking :rolleyes:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200727155107-13-john-lewis-memorial-0727.jpg

EeLu-YwXYA0vzZv.jpg

webRNS-Lewis-Funeral1-073020-1200x731.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Friday that he would have “thought twice” about pursuing a career in medicine had he known that it would lead to his talking someday to Representative Jim Jordan.​
Speaking to reporters after his congressional testimony, Fauci said that, during his appearance in the hearing room, he had been revisiting the series of life choices that had resulted in his being forced to hear Jordan speak.​
“I could have done so many other things with my life,” the esteemed virologist said. “I could have been a firefighter. I was actually a pretty good dancer back in the day. I could have given that a shot.”​
Reflecting on those roads not taken, Fauci added, “Had I chosen any of those fields, you can bet your bottom dollar I wouldn’t have spent today having to listen to Jim Jordan. Those are minutes I’ll never get back.”​
Fauci clarified that he was “very grateful” for his career as an an epidemiologist but added, “Let’s not kid ourselves. If I were a professional dancer, there’s about a zero-per-cent chance I would ever be in the same room as Jim Jordan. Oh, well—it is what it is.”​

it isnt his medical career that made him talk to jordan,,it was his choice to become a politician,,,

Fauci's feelings got hurt when he received the standard political hearing treatment?

That poor, stoic hero, beset upon all sides by the cruel darts of the wicked. Somebody get this guy a GQ photoshoot with accompanying fluff article immediately! If he breaks down and cries, his tears will be on all of your hands! TEARS ON YOUR HANDS! YOU MONSTERS!

Great find on this article. I can't stop laughing at the fact that somebody chose to document this in print.

Fauci's feelings got hurt when he received the standard political hearing treatment?

That poor, stoic hero, beset upon all sides by the cruel darts of the wicked. Somebody get this guy a GQ photoshoot with accompanying fluff article immediately! If he breaks down and cries, his tears will be on all of your hands! TEARS ON YOUR HANDS! YOU MONSTERS!

Great find on this article. I can't stop laughing at the fact that somebody chose to document this in print.
Jordan is being mocked. Borowitz is a famed satirical writer and comedian. The only people impressed with Jordan are dupes and child molesters.

Forum List

Back