Dr. Fauci says YES you can vote in person!

Guys I’m down here in DC. Watching all the games transpire..

VOTE IN PERSON IF YOU DONT WANT BREAD LINES
Never axed for his permission, but good to know the leftist god approves.

If you can go to busy Walmart, you can vote in person (unless you're a leftist. The riots need you there.

If the queen had balls, she would be king. Most of the Trump supporters do not follow social guidelines like the simple
guideline of wearing a mask. There is also the possibility of virus germs in the air. Sounds like Fauci is placating Trump
for a change to keep his job.
Search Results
Web results

Fauci says there is 'no reason' Americans can't vote in person ...
www.foxnews.com › politics › fauci-no-reason-americans...

Fauci says there is 'no reason' Americans can't vote in person in November ... “If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don't have a crowded situation, there's no reason why shouldn't be able to do that. ... are not interested in physically going to the polls on Election Day, can use mail-in voting.

Last edited:

Or by mail too.

If the queen had balls, she would be king. Most of the Trump supporters do not follow social guidelines like the simple
guideline of wearing a mask. There is also the possibility of virus germs in the air. Sounds like Fauci is placating Trump
for a change to keep his job.
Search Results
Web results
Fauci says there is 'no reason' Americans can't vote in person ...
www.foxnews.com › politics › fauci-no-reason-americans...

Fauci says there is 'no reason' Americans can't vote in person in November ... “If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don't have a crowded situation, there's no reason why shouldn't be able to do that. ... are not interested in physically going to the polls on Election Day, can use mail-in voting.
Have you seen a black lives matter protest lol

Or by mail too.
Yes if you qualify

Voting is person is too hard and too unfair thus racist and hampers democrat cheating
Lib 101-core course
Its only unfair and racist when your city doesnt have adequate transportation, they close all the DMV's and your federal ID for living in the projects is not good enough to vote with.
You do know ppl that live in the ruralist part of America are white. And have to travel
To vote.

There already is bread lines with 10+% unemployment

Well, since we can thank the left for that, I believe he means "if you don't want them to continue as a fixture of regular life".

Voting is person is too hard and too unfair thus racist and hampers democrat cheating
Lib 101-core course
Is that why Trump mails in his votes? I think you finally identified his problem..He be afraid of da Covid

No, that would be because he lives in Washington DC for his job - you know, as PRESIDENT - but his legal residence is in Florida. Look up "absentee voting", shitforbrains.

Well, since we can thank the left for that, I believe he means "if you don't want them to continue as a fixture of regular life".
Yes, because the Republicans are never , ever responsible for anything but good in this world. In fact it was Trump who impregnated Christ's Mother Mary, not God himself..

Lib 101-core course
Is that why Trump mails in his votes? I think you finally identified his problem..He be afraid of da Covid

No, that would be because he lives in Washington DC for his job - you know, as PRESIDENT - but his legal residence is in Florida. Look up "absentee voting", shitforbrains.
No, he wants to commit voter fraud by voting through the mail.

The canard is about to come crashing down.

Look up "canard", because it clearly doesn't mean what you think it does. That, or your post was the canard.

Yes, because the Republicans are never , ever responsible for anything but good in this world. In fact it was Trump who impregnated Christ's Mother Mary, not God himself..

You argue like a child. "How DARE you say I did something bad? That must mean you think you're perfect."

Stick to the subject, and save your tantrums for someone who's obligated to give a shit . . . like your mommy or your therapist.

It's been the left who's been angrily demanding extended and extensive lockdowns from the get-go, with such reasoned and science-based arguments as "You want to kill Grandma!" and "You're greedy if you want to work and pay bills!" So yeah, we can thank the left for the high unemployment, with absolutely no need for anyone to "impregnate Christ's mother" in the process.

Now go have someone change your nappy and give you a nice bottle.

Lib 101-core course

No, he wants to commit voter fraud by voting through the mail.

"If Trump says widespread mail-in voting will lead to increased fraud, that MUST mean he thinks EVERY mailed vote is fraudulent, because I'm too stupid and immature to understand!!!"

Seriously, nappy change and bottle. Go get to it.

Let's be honest for a moment.

A major reason Republicans have a chance at any election is they're more likely responsible people and independent. A lazy person is generally mentally lazy too, so they're an easier target for media propaganda, which is owned by the left.

Electronic voting suits lazy people most, so the results can't possibly benefit the country or people. Suddenly what's trendy has a greater impact on votes. They can throw shit up our ass just prior to the election too, and like eggplants we sit there on our gadgets, yes no blah blah blah.

Combined with the fact PROGS want illegals, children and the institutionalized to vote as well, they demonstrate how standards are to be ignored, because understand the results favor the Demonicrat party in a big way, as if they didn't already have an advantage by all media, propaganda, world globalists, Hollywood, TV and music.

They want to rob us of a Republic, freedom & capitalism, Conservative America would have no chance. They understand if this is done electronically the results are easily tampered and manipulated.

Fuck PROGS, fuck Globalism, remember in November.

How Ya Hoaxin?

Infection rate today down to 6.6%, 900,000 tests and 60,000 positives
Serious to critical now down to 0.7%

So one out of every 15 people tests positive which is same as 100 out of every 1500 and out of those 1500 tests with 100 positives less that 1 person dies

Remind me again was this hoax isn’t one ?????

Forum List

Back