Dr Fauci & Online Dating

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Dr. Fauci
1642529466176.png

I am an ambitious man looking for a like minded woman, man or thing.
I'm Polyamorous and like Chinese as well as Russians
I work as an infectious disease expert, well, more like a mercenary and I get paid well for it. I like making people sick.

My hobbies include laundering money through EcoHealth for illegal gain of function research, lying to public officials and The American People, insider trading, developing weapons of mass destruction, being cruel to animals, rigging elections, planning pandemics, genocide and depopulation.

My favorite hangouts are unsecured bioweapons labs, & The Wuhan, China wet markets.

Favorite food: Bat Soup of course!

My pets include, lab rats, monkeys and bats and sometimes humans.
My favorite personalities would be Bill Gates, Dr. Mengele, Dr. Kevorkian and Chairman Xi.

My most prominent feature would be my nose. It looks like a penis.
Things I hate are Ivermectin, Truth, Justice and The American Way. I especially hate Civil Rights and that pesky Constitution, and people who think for themselves. Antivaxxers make me angry, and the phrase "Natural Immunity" sounds like fingernails across a chalk board to me.

I'm a little kinky and like to wear a mask during sex, so if I am your kind of guy, and you have had at least 1 vaccination, and 7 booster shots, and own lots of stock in Pfizer or Moderna, give me a hollah!

I'm submissive especially to my CCP overlords, so I'd prefer a dominatrix because I have been a very naughty boy and I need to be punished.
I am DTF....but only if you wear two or three masks, with one being used as your underwear.

Nickname: St. Fauci

Last edited:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You had me at Fauci and online dating. I'll bet that little shit is as kinky as they come.... so to speak.

"I'm 5'2" looking to be cucked - you get creampied in the ass by a full grown man and then the fun begins! Punish me for being a runt."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You had me at Fauci and online dating. I'll bet that little shit is as kinky as they come.... so to speak.

"I'm 5'2" looking to be cucked - you get creampied in the ass by a full grown man and then the fun begins! Punish me for being a runt."
How tall is Fauci? I mean he has to be in the Hitler, Stalin, Clinton, Napoleon Range for Tyrants, Am I Right?

Forum List

Back