Dr Fauci needs to go

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.
Well among other things from what I've seen he's also a crackpot.

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.
Well among other things from what I've seen he's also a crackpot.
At this point it doesn't matter. The curve was flattened. Now open shit up and stop the bullshit pressers. We don't need a daily dose of mixed messages anymore

We've given the medical experts their chance and we're still in a state of pandemic. No wonder Trump doesn't want to listen to them anymore, you can't blame him for that now.
Trump never did listen to them, and often contradicted them whenever he got the chance. Example #1: Trump not wearing a mask in public (or maybe ever). That sets a very bad example for his cult...errrrrr....followers!

bro, I am pretty sure nobody knows what Time (fake news) magazine is nowadays!

To newbie troll Shut_the_Flip_up_Donnie!, masks are dangerous to wear for folks who are healthy.

bro, I am pretty sure nobody knows what Time (fake news) magazine is nowadays!

To newbie troll Shut_the_Flip_up_Donnie!, masks are dangerous to wear for folks who are healthy.
Why are they dangerous for healthy people to wear? where did you get that from?

Shut_the_Flip_up_Donnie!, since common sense evades you, do some Googling!

Forum List

Back