Dr Fauci needs to go

... I've been saying for weeks Herd Immunity is the way to go, but liberal Democrats won't listen to common sense.

Then you say since weaks counterproductive nonsense. "Herd Immunity" will inevitably come - it's nothing what someone is doing - that's a result of a natural process - or much more better the result of a vaccination. The problem is the price = the # of people who have to die. That's why the pandemy needs to be slowed down. The exponential growth (=explosion) has to be moved down to a linear growth (some fire - but more or less under control).

Last edited:
He's a doctor, and has looked at this virus and seen what it is and can do. He also knows that it will probably be around every year now, and without a vaccine, you could possibly have a pandemic every year. But, even with a vaccine, we will never be able to return to the days before COVID, because now everyone is going to be looking for it. If we get a vaccine, we might get back to some semblance of normalcy. One thing about this virus, if they get a yearly vaccine for it, I'm gonna go get shots.
He's been wronger than Krugman in his predictions, and has caused trillions in losses. I see a Noble Prize in Economics in his future

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.

View attachment 321327
Yeah? He was overconfident and wrong. Have you ever been wrong? Should he have declared martial law? That is the ONLY thing he could have done to DRASTICALLY flatten the curve. Would you have been okay with that? Did you also think he was racist for cutting off China travel?

GO
SIT
DOWN
YA
PARTISAN
HACK

He only missed by 14,000 cases.

He also didn’t know the flu killed people.

That isn’t optimism; that is sheer ignorance

And you voted for this dumbass?
No, I voted for Walker. But I WILL vote for him this time around. And I predict he will resoundingly beat Biden.

Next?

View attachment 321362

Go Joe!

Where is ukraine joe? Dude is delusional, has dementia, and hasn't been seen in months.

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.

Don't worry - as long as your head is in the sand no one will see you.
Your name alone tells me that you belong on ignore. Seriously what the fuck is that bullshit? Are you mufasa's grandfathers grandmothers grandpa?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT AFRICAN NONSENSE

... Nope the economy was booming till this virus. Millions dead reported at first, now 60,000 reported to die. You loons screwed the pooch again! Lol

What for heavens sake is the sense of an economy of the death? Let me calculate with this what I currently know: If you do nothing (=wait for Herd Immunity) a minimum of 1.184.000 US-Americans will die. When "only" 60,000 + x people died up to now - why do yo think this is a reason not to continue to fight against Corona? Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight ... and don't waste your time with idiocies.

The moment I read he said he loves and adores the Hillary Clinton witch.

Then and there I knew he was on the wrong side

Fuck Fauci.

Dr Fauci needs to go

Absolutely.

Dr. Fauci, scared the public initially with the claim that corona virus is ten times deadlier than the seasonal flu. That alone created narrative adopted by media and left that pretty much rejects any other opinion that is not supportive of that initial claim. However, shortly after he quietly conceded in The New England Journal of Medicine, along with his co-author Dr. Redfield, who is the director of CDC, that for all they know, it may have a mortality rate comparable to that of the .1% of seasonal influenza.

Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted

... Nope the economy was booming till this virus. Millions dead reported at first, now 60,000 reported to die. You loons screwed the pooch again! Lol

What for heavens sake is the sense of an economy of the death? Let me calculate with this what I currently know: If you do nothing (=wait for Herd Immunity) a minimum of 1.184.000 US-Americans will die. When "only" 60,000 + x people died up to now - why do yo think this is a reason not to continue to fight against Corona? Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight ... and don't waste your time with idiocies.
You're talking out of your ass.

How the fuck do you have the internet in the Congo?

What a nonsense. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. Totally wrong context now. Are you one of the US-Americans, who fights every morning with cornflakes in a bowl for the own survival? That's mad. This game will only become interesting when your cornflakes will call a Corona-virus for help. Short: Fight for the life of everyone and not for the money and superiority ideas of president douchebag Trump. He's an idiot - not so Mr. Fauci. And do not underestimate your fellow citizens. No one needs a wrong hope - everyone needs a realistic perspective.

Last edited:

What a nonsense. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. Totally wrong context now. Are you one of the US-Americans, who fights every morning with cornflakes in a bowl for the own survival? That's mad. This game will become intertsing when your cornflakes will call a Corona-virus for help. Short: Fight for the life of everyone and not for the money and superiority ideas of president Douchebag Trump.

One v one me in call of duty or shut the fuck up.

And yes, I play that AFTER eating my CORN FLAKES every morning you stupid foreign fucking illiterate dumbass.

Exactly. He is a doctor. A health professional. He deals in facts. Not fanciful back to normal by Easter predictions and hydroxychloriquine shouted and touted as a wonder drug. Reality is exactly what I want from my health professionals. Because if they open this back up too soon and the virus blooms again, you're actually going to wish Pence was President. The article you linked was actually pretty positive. Dr Fauci's remarks were grounded in reality but he does speak to some hope here. Not sure why you are getting all worked up about it. All he's saying is that we'll probably never be able to go back to what we considered normal (before the virus outbreak). I'm not a health professional but I could have told you that on the night of March 11th.

All of the models they are putting out there concerning this outbreak have been wrong. Not just a little wrong, but way WAY wrong and it's these models all of these governors were basing their decisions on when they shut down their states and put millions out of work and grossly infringing on people's civil liberties. All we heard nonstop was that Armageddon was coming and those of us who told you it was all bullshit got ridiculed for it. Well, we're turning out to be closer to correct than you guys are. Armageddon didn't come and it's not because of the social distancing methods because those were already factored into the models. Outside of New York, hospitals aren't being overwhelmed like we were told they were and even in NY they haven't hit capacity. Some states are now giving away ventilators to others because they didn't end up needing them. My state has been on a stay at home order since March 17th and we've had a mere 2000 cases and 80 deaths out of a population of 3,000,000 people and our governor actually just implemented MORE restrictions last night. More, over the deaths of .0026% of the state population. In 2018 we lost 331 people to car accidents, but these 80 fatalities justify shutting down the state economy and causing financial pain for months, possibly years to come for millions?

And the idea that there will never be "normal" again like before the outbreak is fucking absurd. Spanish Influenza killed exponentially more people than this around the world and things returned to normal. The Black Plague wiped out a third of Europe and life went back to normal. Give me a break. God knows the statists out there would certainly love to take advantage of this situation and sink their claws permanently into people's personal liberties.
Imagine putting a whole nation under house arrest and crashing the booming economy, and the reason for this was all based on fictitious prediction that were very very wrong. The predictions were adjusted down from their initial 2 million deaths to 200,000 now down to 60,000. Someone has to be held responsible for this .
We could have gotten better results from getting those predictions from the famous phony Jamaican psychic Miss Cleo. Dr Doom Fauci is still basing his data on the errant predictions so he doesn't want to restart the country till fall and by then it will be too late.

I do what? I'm a German. You are in danger to lose your life now. It's Good Friday. Jesus will perhaps not protect you.

I don't know what's going on in the Congo. But I guess the Chinese installed it there.

I do what? I'm a German. You are in danger to lose your life now. ITsä godo Friday. Jesus will perhaps not protect you now.

Since the Chinese installed it there?
Come at me then. I enjoy beating down dumbfucks.

Your name.....
Your German claim....
Will be an easy fight

What a nonsense. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. Totally wrong context now. Are you one of the US-Americans, who fights every morning with cornflakes in a bowl for the own survival? That's mad. This game will become intertsing when your cornflakes will call a Corona-virus for help. Short: Fight for the life of everyone and not for the money and superiority ideas of president Douchebag Trump.

One v one me in call of duty or shut the fuck up.

And yes, I play that AFTER eating my CORN FLAKES every morning you stupid foreign fucking illiterate dumbass.

As I said. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. Are you sure your chair is not your enemy?

I do what? I'm a German. You are in danger to lose your life now. ITsä godo Friday. Jesus will perhaps not protect you now.

Since the Chinese installed it there?
Come at me then. I enjoy beating down dumbfucks.

Sure enjoy idiots to be idiots. Whatelse can they do?

Your name.....
Your German claim....
Will be an easy fight

Sure it will be an easy fight. You wan. End of fight. Keeps only the problem what you wan. My contempt for example.

Yep, Trump has permanently damaged this country.
Actually liberals did, but your shame will be over in several weeks.

asswipePINO did, unlike you I have proof, four bipartisan MOC's.
Like i said, it will be over in weeks, but since we quarantined ourselves. More than likely it will come back. Thanks to Trump hating liberals and the media. Should've let it take it's course, then we would be done with it once and for all.

The virus, maybe. The economic crash will take decades. I warned you guys about asswipePINO before he was elected. Didn't listen. I told you guys right here on the USMB to get out of the market at 29. Didn't listen. Now you guys are fucked, but the really sad part is you haven't figured it out yet.
It was the virus that killed the economy, not Trump and he will be reelected.

asswipePINO failed to act. I have proof, four bipartisan MOC's.
Nope the economy was booming till this virus. Millions dead reported at first, now 60,000 reported to die. You loons screwed the pooch again! Lol

I'm not going to debate with stupid.

I actually feel kind of sorry for Fauci. He has made so many bad predictions that now he has to resort to a 'what if' scenario. Trump used him and played him like a fiddle. The pandemic is about over, let's figure out the oil situation and get the fuck back to work!

Forum List

Back